[gen] Re: Generator 0.31

James Ponder james at squish.net
Wed Aug 8 20:26:04 BST 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 07:01:46PM +0100, Richard Bannister wrote:
> Just to prove that there really was no good reason - by changing the save
> state structure to be dynamically allocated, it works now. Sound doesn't
> seem to be saved though. Looking into it some more...

Strange.

I'm not really happy with the sound stuff - for some reason it doesn't
seem to work when I save in the middle of the SEGA logo (which is all
dac stuff which shouldn't need anything saving anyway).

Also, I've played a couple sonic ii games and the music vanished when
I picked up a special (invulnerability I think) and didn't come back
until the end of the level.  I don't know if this has always happened
or if I was just unlucky or what.

Best wishes, James
--
James Ponder; www.squish.net; London, UK