[gen] Re: Generator 0.31

James Ponder james at squish.net
Wed Aug 8 19:27:46 BST 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 05:40:32PM +0100, Mathias Roslund wrote:
> Sonic 1 - Shows SEGA logo and exits with illegal instruction.
> Rainbow Islands - I can choose to start the game, but just when it should
> start it seems like the emulated Genesis resets since it starts over from
> the begining.
> Maybe it's endian related, or maybe I screwed something up somewhere... Do
> you get the same results Richard?

Richard has pointed out that sonic 3d doesn't work and dies with an
illegal instruction (I assume you mean a 68k illegal instruction and not
your own processor!) - perhaps the two problems are related - unfortunately
I don't have access to X to go into that sort of debugging at the moment.

If you figure it out, let us know :)

Best wishes, James
James Ponder; www.squish.net; London, UK