[gen] z80 sound problems

Richard Bannister titan at indigo.ie
Sat Aug 18 20:00:44 BST 2001

On 18/8/01 6:17 pm, James Ponder at james at squish.netake thus:

> I'm in the middle of reorganising all the source and then I'll make another
> release tonight I hope.

Excellent. Can I ask you to really strive for this - as given the bugginess
of v0.31, I want to replace it a.s.a.p., and I'm going on holiday on
Saturday :)

Incidentally, my workaround for the pending interrupts, for what it's worth,
was to execute 200 cycles of Z80 emulation between asserting and clearing
the interrupt lines. (I use AsgardZ80, and the functions are seperate).

Regards,
Richard

            Richard Bannister - http://www.bannister.org/
                  Noli umquam docere porcum cantare;