[gen] Bug found

Richard Bannister titan at indigo.ie
Sun Aug 19 16:33:54 BST 2001

OK, I've found a "fix", although to be honest I'm really not sure why this
works... I'd expect this to crash your system too, James.

Anyway, try the following at the start of reg68k_external_autovector to fix
the crash:

    if (cpu68k_frozen)
    {
        reg68k_internal_autovector(avno);
        return;
    }

Looks like the reg68k variables are being trashed somehow?

FWIW - the bonus level in Sonic 3D is torn up quite badly with the new code.
It worked in Generator 0.16...

Regards,
Richard

            Richard Bannister - http://www.bannister.org/