[gen] FW: Shining force 1 in Generator

Richard Bannister richard at bannister.org
Sat Dec 8 23:44:19 GMT 2001

            Richard Bannister - http://www.bannister.org/
                  Noli umquam docere porcum cantare;
                  perdes tempus et irritabis porcum.

From: John Croft <mfmxhjcc at fs1.go.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:09:53 +0000
To: Richard Bannister <richard at bannister.org>
Subject: Re: Shining force 1 in Generator

Dear Richard,

As promised, here is a saved game that illustrates the problem in
Shining Force I with Generator 0.3.5 for Mac OS. It happens when run
either in Mac OS X or in Classic.

Go out of the chapel, head north to the first building you come to, go
inside, turn right, then you'll find three girl things -- talk to the
middle one, answer either yes or no -- I find this crashes Generator
every time. Not an enormous problem unless it's essential to continuing
the game, as I mentioned it was in Level 5 (a situation I got around
using generator 0.2.1)

Hope this is of some use in sorting out the problem -- do let me know if
you can reproduce the problem.