[gen] Fixed it :)

James Ponder james at squish.net
Mon Mar 19 15:21:54 GMT 2001

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 09:15:07AM +0000, Richard Bannister wrote:
> I've just released v0.17 of Generator/MacOS, with the sound bug *fixed*.
>
> I changed the Z80 emulation to AsgardZ80 (in PowerPC assembly) and added a
> little hack to support pending interrupts. It certainly seems to work :)

Well done - I'm glad to see you're progressing - how does Animaniacs sound?

I'm changing jobs at the moment (and selling my house and moving to
London) - I finished my previous employment at the end of last month and
the company I was going to work for made me redundant 4 days before I
started!  Grr.  Fun times :-)  No time for working on Generator though :(

Best wishes, James
--
James Ponder; www.squish.net