[gen] Z80 core...

atani atani at atani-software.net
Fri Nov 2 13:32:46 GMT 2001

For the DC I am running into problems with the z80 core as well... The
problems seem to be when accessing the members of a "union" via the "full"
attribute.. ie: the DE register as a word...   the DC throws an exception...
So i am going to try and code around this by not using unions...  More on
this in a few days...

For now the release will go out with this portion of code disabled...

Mike