[gen] source

atani atani at atani-software.net
Tue Nov 6 08:14:38 GMT 2001

James,
	It seems that Richard and I are not the only ones who cant release code, or
do not want to at this time... I strongly urge you to consider changing the
licnesing to something that does allow us to "not release the code" unless we
choose to..

If you do consider changing the licensing, one piece that will need to be
considered is any code which was borrowed from MAME will still need to be
released, based on The Gypsy's comments on boob.co.uk... His comments are
based on what he claims are the MAME source license... Which is quite similar
to GPL in his opinion...

Please consider helping your ports...

At this point in time, i am so fed up with the jerks out there over the port
to the dreamcast i am ready to just suck "F#$% off you jerks, the port is
canceled" ... I am waiting to hear what you have to say before i post that
news...   The dreamcast port has gone over quite successfully even with the
bugs that are in there... Its just there are a number of jerks who either
want to undermine You, James, or myself and release a bunch of knock off
clones of Generator for the DC with different names and not give you any
credit... Or they really do want to help and if that is the case they would
have taken a different approach... They would have kept it in email and not
forced me to put up the post which i did on my site about the source...

Mike