[gen] source

Domenico Dato dato at Di.Unipi.IT
Wed Nov 7 01:01:59 GMT 2001

> Are there alternative FM and PSG implementations?  Whatever we agree here,
> the MAME license will still apply.

Wince port has no FM and PSG implementations at the moment. I've
received code for doing FM and PSG emulation for CE from Larry
Bank (author of Hive): he agreed to allow me using his source
only if

a) i'll use it on a freeware product (this is the case of
   PocketGenesis)
b) i'll not distribute his source code (he uses it in his
   commercial products like, for example, the Arcade emus
   developed for Microsoft)

Again here the point b) raises a problem with the GPL licence
of Generator.

Domenico
--
Domenico Dato                        | Internet:     dato at di.unipi.itComputer Science, University of Pisa |               dato at cli.di.unipi.itVoice/Modem/Fax: (+39) 50 23380      |           domenico at i-2000net.itOffice:          (+39) 50 887275     |             iw8qbw at iw8qbw-5.ampr.org