[gen] Re: source

Mathias Roslund amidog at amidog.com
Wed Nov 7 20:31:42 GMT 2001

Hi!

>> Are there alternative FM and PSG implementations? Whatever we agree here,
>> the MAME license will still apply.
>
> Wince port has no FM and PSG implementations at the moment. I've
> received code for doing FM and PSG emulation for CE from Larry
> Bank (author of Hive): he agreed to allow me using his source
> only if
> [snip]

Is that written in C? I would be very interested in a fast PSG and FM
emulation. As things are now, it's basically the slow FM that prevents the
Amiga port to be really useable... If it's written in C, and is quite fast,
could you maybe ask if I'm allowed to use it for the AmigaOS port of
Generator as well?

Best regards,

Mathias Roslund