[gen] Generator 0.33 released

atani atani at atani-software.net
Sun Sep 2 17:06:31 BST 2001

I will send in my SDL stuff for inclusion with the base set tonight i
think... I will update it from .32 to .33...

Only thing that I have a problem with right now is the cyclic sound buffer
... I wrote some code that appears stable and when the emu is run using SDL
sound functions it throws a number of errors...  Once i have this worked out
i will submit a second patch or something to get it working with that... for
now it uses the native gensound.c implementation (same as unix or dos etc).