[gen] Generator 0.33 released

James Ponder james at squish.net
Sun Sep 2 22:05:15 BST 2001

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 12:06:31PM -0400, atani wrote:
> I will send in my SDL stuff for inclusion with the base set tonight i
> think... I will update it from .32 to .33...
>
> Only thing that I have a problem with right now is the cyclic sound buffer
> ... I wrote some code that appears stable and when the emu is run using SDL
> sound functions it throws a number of errors...  Once i have this worked out
> i will submit a second patch or something to get it working with that... for
> now it uses the native gensound.c implementation (same as unix or dos etc).

Have you had a look at the allegro sound implementation because it has a
cyclic sound buffer mechanism.  The Generator 0.33 sound stuff is probably
easier to work with too.

What platform have you tested your SDL code for?  Will it work as-is on
others?

I look forward to seeing what you've done.

Best wishes, James
--
James Ponder; www.squish.net; London, UK