[gen] Abuse of 3D cards :)

Richard Bannister richard at bannister.org
Sun Jan 6 21:43:18 GMT 2002

I don't know about you, but I had a supremely awful television when I
was younger. I never owned a Megadrive, but I did own a GX4000, and the
screen was always curved. It's just more authentic for me -- call it CRT
emulation :)

As for speed - it's not too bad. I use OpenGL, which runs on the second
processor here, giving me about 70fps.