[gen] Anyone here ?

Domenico Dato dato at di.unipi.it
Sun Feb 23 15:32:04 GMT 2003

> Not many of us here anymore :(
>
> I do however have some small bits of news... Since I am not openly working on
> any emulation related projects I have taken some bits of time to make
> generator capable of running multiple 68000 cpus using the existing code.

In what sense ? Can you explain better ?

What i would like to do is using a different 68000 emulation core for
Generator in order to see if i can get more speed from the PocketPC
port. Anyone here have experience on this and can give some hint ?

Ciao,
 Domenico
--
Domenico Dato                        | Internet:     dato at di.unipi.itComputer Science, University of Pisa |               dato at cli.di.unipi.itVoice/Modem/Fax: (+39) 50 23380      |           domenico at i-2000net.itOffice:          (+39) 50 887275     |             iw8qbw at iw8qbw-5.ampr.org