[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-06-02

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jun 3 08:01:14 BST 2002

include/Makefile                        include/dlfcn.h
include/link.h                          libexec/fingerd
libexec/login_chpass                    libexec/login_lchpass
libexec/login_passwd                    libexec/login_radius
libexec/login_reject                    libexec/login_skey
libexec/login_token                     libexec/mail.local
libexec/tftpd                           sbin/wicontrol
share/man                               sys/arch/amiga/dev
sys/arch/i386/isa                       sys/arch/m68k/m68k
sys/arch/mvme68k/dev                    sys/arch/powerpc/include
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/compat/linux
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/eisa
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/sbus                            sys/dev/tc
sys/nfs                                 usr.bin/netstat
usr.bin/rsh                             usr.bin/rusers
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/talk
usr.bin/ypmatch                         usr.bin/ypwhich
usr.sbin/dhcp                           usr.sbin/gspa
usr.sbin/map-mbone                      usr.sbin/mrinfo
usr.sbin/mrouted                        usr.sbin/mtrace
usr.sbin/ndp                            usr.sbin/ppp
usr.sbin/pstat                          usr.sbin/pwd_mkdb
usr.sbin/quotaon                        usr.sbin/rip6query
usr.sbin/route6d                        usr.sbin/spray
usr.sbin/tokenadm                       usr.sbin/traceroute
usr.sbin/traceroute6                    usr.sbin/usbdevs

== include =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > put libssl in PRDIRS instead; andre at ae-35.com
  ~ Makefile

  > no argh.  we should doc these targets better

dlfcn.h

  ~ dlfcn.h

  > withough -> without

link.h

  ~ link.h

  > withough -> without

== libexec =========================================================== 02/07 ==

fingerd

  ~ fingerd.c

  > minor KNF

login_chpass

  ~ login_chpass.c

  > minor KNF

login_lchpass

  ~ login_lchpass.c

  > minor KNF

login_passwd

  ~ login.c

  > minor KNF

login_radius

  ~ login_radius.c

  > minor KNF

login_reject

  ~ login_reject.c

  > minor KNF

login_skey

  ~ login_skey.c

  > minor KNF

login_token

  ~ login_token.c

  > minor KNF

mail.local

  ~ mail.local.c

  > minor KNF

tftpd

  ~ tftpd.c

  > minor KNF

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

wicontrol

  ~ wicontrol.8                           ~ wicontrol.c

  > BSD air-tools 0.2 patches from dachb0den labs; h1kari at dachb0den.com  > The common.h include file has been incorporated into if_wi_ieee.h
  > similar to what is in FreeBSD.

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/man4.alpha/intro.4               ~ man4/man4.i386/intro.4

  > alpha does not have auvia and i386 needed a better decription

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/amiga/dev

  ~ grf_ultms.g

  > withough -> without

arch/i386/isa

  ~ joy.c                                 ~ joy_isa.c
  ~ joy_isapnp.c                          ~ joyreg.h

  > withough -> without

arch/m68k/m68k

  ~ pmap_motorola.c

  > Implement PMAP_CANFAIL handling for m68k shared pmap module.

arch/mvme68k/dev

  ~ zs.c

  > withough -> without

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ dlfcn.h

  > withough -> without

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ dlfcn.h

  > withough -> without

compat/linux

  ~ linux_dummy.c

  > withough -> without

dev

  ~ systrace.h

  > explicit padding; okay deraadt@

dev/eisa

  ~ if_fea.c

  > withough -> without

dev/ic

  ~ wdcreg.h

  > Fix ordering and typo problem

  ~ if_wi.c                               ~ if_wi_ieee.h
  ~ if_wivar.h

  > BSD air-tools 0.2 patches from dachb0den labs; h1kari at dachb0den.com  > The common.h include file has been incorporated into if_wi_ieee.h
  > similar to what is in FreeBSD.

  ~ dc21040reg.h                          ~ pdq.c
  ~ pdq_ifsubr.c                          ~ pdqreg.h
  ~ pdqvar.h

  > withough -> without

dev/pci

  ~ auvia.c

  > knf, spaces, no \n in panic

  ~ pcidevs

  > duplicate vendor

  ~ pucdata.c

  > missing first port on titan 800L; noted via seb at script.jussieu.fr

  > sync

  + noct.c                                + noctreg.h
  + noctvar.h                             ~ files.pci

  > Skeleton driver for the NetOctave NSP2000 (only supports RNG at the moment)

  ~ if_de.c                               ~ if_devar.h
  ~ if_fpa.c                              ~ if_lmc.c
  ~ if_lmc_common.c                       ~ if_lmc_obsd.c
  ~ if_lmcvar.h

  > withough -> without

dev/sbus

  ~ cgthree.c

  > Turn off timing if WSDISPLAY_BURN_VBLANK is set (which in turn puts most
  > monitors in standby).

dev/tc

  ~ if_fta.c

  > withough -> without

nfs

  ~ nfs_boot.c

  > correct fake nfs_boot_getfh(); ski at wuhjuhbuh.2y.net
== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

netstat

  ~ mroute6.c

  > KNF

  ~ mroute.c

  > mrtstat members are u_long, so use %lu not %ld

rsh

  ~ kcmd.c

  > missing sockaddr inits; ok itojun

rusers

  ~ rusers.c

  > missing sockaddr inits; ok itojun

ssh

  ~ auth.c                                ~ version.h

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_0
  > That long-delayed OpenSSH 3.2.3 update.

  ~ scard/Ssh.bin.uu                      ~ scard/Ssh.java

  TAGGED OPENBSD_2_9
  > Upgrade to OpenSSH 3.2.3.
  > Except for improbable compilation error fixes, this should be the last
  > commit made to the 2.9-STABLE branche. Have fun upgrading.

  ~ ssh/Makefile

  TAGGED OPENBSD_2_9
  > Upgrade to OpenSSH 3.2.3.
  > Except for improbable compilation error fixes, this should be the last
  > commit made to the 2.9-STABLE branche. Have fun upgrading.

  ~ sshd/Makefile

  TAGGED OPENBSD_2_9
  > Upgrade to OpenSSH 3.2.3.
  > Except for improbable compilation error fixes, this should be the last
  > commit made to the 2.9-STABLE branche. Have fun upgrading.

talk

  ~ ctl.c

  > KNF

ypmatch

  ~ ypmatch.c

  > minor KNF

ypwhich

  ~ ypwhich.c

  > minor KNF

dhcp

  ~ common/icmp.c                         ~ common/socket.c

  > clear sockaddr_in before use

  ~ common/print.c

  > strlcpy

gspa

  ~ gspa/gsp_act.c                        ~ gspa/gsp_ass.h
  ~ gspa/gsp_code.h                       ~ gspa/gsp_eval.c
  ~ gspa/gsp_gram.y                       ~ gspa/gsp_inst.c
  ~ gspa/gsp_lex.c                        ~ gspa/gsp_out.c
  ~ gspa/gsp_pseu.c                       ~ gspa/gsp_sym.c
  ~ gspa/gspa.c

  > withough -> without

map-mbone

  ~ mapper.c

  > missing sockaddr inits; ok itojun

mrinfo

  ~ mrinfo.c

  > missing sockaddr inits; ok itojun

mrouted

  ~ snmp.c                                ~ vif.c

  > missing sockaddr inits; ok itojun

mtrace

  ~ mtrace.c

  > missing sockaddr inits; ok itojun

ndp

  ~ ndp.c

  > KNF

  ~ ndp.c

  > KNF (no variable name should be present on prototype)

ppp

  ~ ppp/radius.c

  > Don't send a RAD_NAS_IP_ADDRESS attribute as RAD_NAS_IDENTIFIER is
  > sufficient.

pstat

  ~ pstat.8

  > fix tables; fred at francis.unitra.sk
  ~ pstat.c

  > KNF

pwd_mkdb

  ~ pwd_mkdb.c

  > minor KNF

quotaon

  ~ quotaon.c

  > minor KNF

rip6query

  ~ rip6query.c

  > minor KNF

route6d

  ~ route6d.8

  > grammar.  from netbsd via kame

spray

  ~ spray.c

  > minor KNF

tokenadm

  ~ tokenadm.c

  > minor KNF

traceroute

  ~ traceroute.c

  > minor KNF

traceroute6

  ~ traceroute6.c                         ~ traceroute6.c

  > minor KNF

usbdevs

  ~ usbdevs.c