[odc] Daily www changes for 2002-06-03

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jun 4 08:00:55 BST 2002

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2002-06-03

faq                                     hu
ja                                      nl
openssh                                 portsplus
ru

== faq =============================================================== 01/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ ja/faq13.html                         ~ ja/faq2.html
  ~ ja/faq8.html                          ~ ja/faq9.html
  ~ ja/truetype.html                      ~ ja/upgrade-minifaq.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  ~ de/faq2.html                          ~ de/faq3.html
  ~ de/faq5.html                          ~ de/faq9.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  ~ de/faq6.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  ~ faq5.html

  > First steps to a "standard" HTML format:
  > * removed </p> amd </li> tags (not needed)
  > * removed unneeded <p> tags
  > * Shortened text lines to 72 chars (or as close as could be done)
  > * Shortened man page links (just query= and sektion= unless more needed)
  > and changed "&" to "&amp;".
  > * Inserted a few tags to start towards validation.
  > No wording changes were made in this diff, nor were there any changes
  > which should make a significant difference in presentation.  (Ok, I
  > confess I added a few periods to balance out a few list items...).

== hu ================================================================ 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hu

hu

  ~ index.html

  > link corrected

== ja ================================================================ 03/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ja

ja

  ~ donations.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

== nl ================================================================ 04/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ donations.html                        ~ i386.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  + report.html                           ~ index.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

== openssh =========================================================== 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh