[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2002-06-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 7 08:00:22 BST 2002

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2002-06-06

distrib                                 xc-old
xc/programs/xsystrace

== distrib =========================================================== 01/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/distrib

distrib

  ~ sets/lists/xserv/md.i386

  > update

== xc ================================================================ 02/03 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/xc

programs/xsystrace

  ~ pixmaps/Imakefile

  > Commmit the Imakefile that I originnally forgot to cvs add...

  ~ pixmaps/Imakefile

  > add id tag

  ~ callbacks.c

  > kill unused variable

  ~ callbacks.c                           ~ callbacks.h
  ~ main.c

  > Unregister the Xt input handler on first error while exiting. Otherwise
  > it sometimes fails into an endless loop.

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/xc-old

xc-old

  ~ config/cf/xfree86.cf