ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 7 08:00:31 BST 2002

comms                                   devel/asp2php
devel/py-optik                          editors
lang/egcs                               mail/fetchmail
math/py-Numeric                         security/p5-Net_SSLeay
textproc/p5-Font-TTF                    textproc/p5-Text-PDF
x11/astime

== comms ============================================================= 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

comms

  ~ Makefile

  > add bottlerocket

== devel ============================================================= 02/09 ==

asp2php

  + patches/patch-src-Makefile            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Updated to asp2php-0.76.10

py-optik

  > Updated to py-optik-1.3

== editors =========================================================== 03/09 ==

editors

  ~ Makefile

  > Add beaver

== lang ============================================================== 04/09 ==

egcs

  - stable/files/PLIST.template           - stable/files/gas-bug/README
  - stable/files/gas-bug/patch
  - stable/files/gas-bug/test-i386-gas.s

  > obsolete files.

  + snapshot/files/fixinc.sh.m4
  + snapshot/files/include/machine/ansi.h

  > missed

  ~ snapshot/Makefile

  > dependencies should refer to snapshot, not stable.

== mail ============================================================== 05/09 ==

fetchmail

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > update to fetchmail 5.9.12; for my chani.

== math ============================================================== 06/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

py-Numeric

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             - pkg/DESCR-module
  - pkg/PLIST-module

  > Updated to py-Numeric-21.0, removed sub-package

== security ========================================================== 07/09 ==

p5-Net_SSLeay

  > Updated to p5-Net_SSLeay-1.16
  > Changes :
  > - applied patch to fix CTX_set_default_passwd_cb() contributed
  > by Timo Kujala <timo.kujala@@intellitel_.com>, --Sampo
  > - applied patch to add various API functions by mikem at open.com_.au  > - 5.005_03 compat fix for Handle.pm from Jim Mintha <jim@@ic._uva.nl>

p5-Font-TTF

  > Updated to p5-Font-TTF-0.30