[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-06-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jun 8 08:00:17 BST 2002

bin/systrace                            distrib/notes
distrib/sets                            etc/group
etc/mtree/4.4BSD.dist                   etc/rc
include/Makefile                        include/bsd_auth.h
include/link.h                          include/link_aout.h
include/link_elf.h                      include/unistd.h
kerberosIV                              kerberosV
lib/libc                                lib/libssl
lib/libwrap                             libexec/ld.so
libexec/tcpd                            regress/sbin
sbin/isakmpd                            sbin/pfctl
sbin/sysctl                             sbin/wsconsctl
share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/amiga/include                  sys/arch/hp300/include
sys/arch/hppa/include                   sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/mac68k/include                 sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/macppc/include                 sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mvme68k/include                sys/arch/mvme88k/include
sys/arch/mvmeppc/include                sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc
sys/arch/powerpc/include                sys/arch/powerpc/powerpc
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/sun3/include
sys/arch/vax/include                    sys/crypto
sys/dev/cardbus                         sys/dev/i2o
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/dev/usb                             sys/dev/wscons
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/netinet                             sys/netinet6
sys/sys                                 sys/xfs
usr.bin/netstat                         usr.bin/skeyinit
usr.sbin/afs                            usr.sbin/authpf
usr.sbin/faithd                         usr.sbin/inetd
usr.sbin/route6d                        usr.sbin/rtadvd

== bin =============================================================== 01/14 ==

systrace

  ~ filter.c                              ~ systrace.h

  > use profiling to order filter lists more optimally.

  ~ systrace.1

  > explain about permit[inherit] for execve

== distrib =========================================================== 02/14 ==

  ~ i386/hardware

  > Simplify gdt entry

sets

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha                   ~ lists/base/md.amiga
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/mi                         ~ lists/comp/mi
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha                   ~ lists/base/md.amiga
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc                  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync

== etc =============================================================== 03/14 ==

group

  ~ group

  > authpf group, for authpf

mtree/4.4BSD.dist

  ~ mtree/4.4BSD.dist

  > make /var/authpf owned and writable by group authpf

rc

  ~ rc

  > clear /var/authpf on bootup - ensure we don't kill things we shouldn't

== include =========================================================== 04/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > split link.h into three parts. The MI parts are left in link.h
  > a.out stuff in link_aout.h and ELF stuff in link_elf.h.
  > Switch sparc64 back to MI link.h.
  > drahn@ ok (powerpc will switch soon).

  ~ Makefile

  > Switch powerpc to using new split (aout/elf) link.h

bsd_auth.h

  ~ bsd_auth.h

  > Backout previous change. Since it requires people to upgrade gcc, we want
  > to give them a larger timeslot to do that.
  > Requested by deraadt@ and various people on icb or vocally.

link.h

  ~ link.h

  > split link.h into three parts. The MI parts are left in link.h
  > a.out stuff in link_aout.h and ELF stuff in link_elf.h.
  > Switch sparc64 back to MI link.h.
  > drahn@ ok (powerpc will switch soon).

link_aout.h

  + link_aout.h

  > split link.h into three parts. The MI parts are left in link.h
  > a.out stuff in link_aout.h and ELF stuff in link_elf.h.
  > Switch sparc64 back to MI link.h.
  > drahn@ ok (powerpc will switch soon).

link_elf.h

  + link_elf.h

  > split link.h into three parts. The MI parts are left in link.h
  > a.out stuff in link_aout.h and ELF stuff in link_elf.h.
  > Switch sparc64 back to MI link.h.
  > drahn@ ok (powerpc will switch soon).

unistd.h

  ~ unistd.h

  > Backout previous change. Since it requires people to upgrade gcc, we want
  > to give them a larger timeslot to do that.
  > Requested by deraadt@ and various people on icb or vocally.

== kerberosIV ======================================================== 05/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosIV

kerberosIV

  ~ src/lib/kafs/afssys.c

  > Use issetugid() instead of the wrapper called issuid() in libroken.

  ~ src/admin/ext_srvtab.c                ~ src/admin/kdb_destroy.c
  ~ src/admin/kdb_edit.c                  ~ src/admin/kdb_init.c
  ~ src/admin/kdb_util.c                  ~ src/admin/kstash.c
  ~ src/appl/afsutil/aklog.c              ~ src/appl/afsutil/kstring2key.c
  ~ src/appl/bsd/login.c                  ~ src/appl/bsd/rcp.c
  ~ src/appl/bsd/rlogin.c                 ~ src/appl/bsd/rlogind.c
  ~ src/appl/bsd/rsh.c                    ~ src/appl/bsd/rshd.c
  ~ src/appl/bsd/su.c                     ~ src/appl/ftp/ftp/main.c
  ~ src/appl/ftp/ftpd/ftpd.c              ~ src/appl/kauth/kauth.c
  ~ src/appl/kip/kip.c                    ~ src/appl/kip/kipd.c
  ~ src/appl/kx/kx.c                      ~ src/appl/kx/kxd.c
  ~ src/appl/otp/otp.c                    ~ src/appl/otp/otpprint.c
  ~ src/appl/popper/pop_debug.c           ~ src/appl/popper/pop_init.c
  ~ src/appl/push/push.c                  ~ src/appl/sample/sample_client.c
  ~ src/appl/sample/sample_server.c       ~ src/appl/sample/simple_client.c
  ~ src/appl/sample/simple_server.c       ~ src/appl/xnlock/xnlock.c
  ~ src/kadmin/admin_server.c             ~ src/kadmin/kadmin.c
  ~ src/kadmin/kpasswd.c                  ~ src/kadmin/ksrvutil.c
  ~ src/kuser/kdestroy.c                  ~ src/kuser/kinit.c
  ~ src/kuser/klist.c                     ~ src/lib/auth/sia/sia.c
  ~ src/lib/com_err/compile_et.c          ~ src/lib/sl/make_cmds.c
  ~ src/server/kerberos.c                 ~ src/slave/kprop.c

  > set_progname/get_progname cleanup

== kerberosV ========================================================= 06/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/lib/kafs/afssys.c                 ~ src/lib/krb5/context.c

  > Use issetugid() instead of the wrapper called issuid() in libroken.

  ~ src/kadmin/util.c

  > Remove an unused variable.
  > Spotted by deraadt@, synced with the Heimdal people.

== lib =============================================================== 07/14 ==

  ~ gen/sysctl.3

  > document net.inet6.ip6.v6only

libssl

  ~ Makefile                              ~ src/CHANGES
  ~ src/Configure                         ~ src/Makefile.org
  ~ src/README                            ~ src/STATUS
  ~ src/TABLE                             ~ src/config
  ~ src/e_os.h                            ~ src/makevms.com
  ~ src/apps/Makefile.ssl                 ~ src/apps/apps.c
  ~ src/apps/asn1pars.c                   ~ src/apps/makeapps.com
  ~ src/apps/speed.c                      ~ src/apps/x509.c
  ~ src/crypto/Makefile.ssl               ~ src/crypto/crypto-lib.com
  ~ src/crypto/opensslv.h                 ~ src/crypto/aes/aes_cfb.c
  ~ src/crypto/aes/aes_ctr.c              ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_bitstr.c
  ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_enum.c              ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_int.c
  ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_set.c               ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_utctm.c
  ~ src/crypto/asn1/x_pubkey.c            ~ src/crypto/bio/bf_nbio.c
  ~ src/crypto/bn/bn_div.c                ~ src/crypto/bn/bn_mont.c
  ~ src/crypto/bn/bn_mul.c                ~ src/crypto/dso/dso_dlfcn.c
  ~ src/crypto/ec/ec_lib.c                ~ src/crypto/engine/Makefile.ssl
  ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_4758_cca.c       ~ src/crypto/evp/bio_enc.c
  ~ src/crypto/evp/c_allc.c               ~ src/crypto/evp/e_aes.c
  ~ src/crypto/evp/evp.h                  ~ src/crypto/evp/evp_test.c
  ~ src/crypto/evp/evptests.txt           ~ src/crypto/objects/Makefile.ssl
  ~ src/crypto/objects/o_names.c          ~ src/crypto/objects/obj_dat.c
  ~ src/crypto/pem/pem_pkey.c             ~ src/crypto/rand/rand_egd.c
  ~ src/crypto/rsa/rsa_eay.c              ~ src/crypto/txt_db/txt_db.c
  ~ src/crypto/x509v3/v3_ia5.c            ~ src/doc/apps/smime.pod
  ~ src/doc/crypto/BN_rand.pod
  ~ src/doc/ssl/SSL_CTX_set_cert_store.pod
  ~ src/ssl/ssl-lib.com                   ~ src/test/Makefile.ssl
  ~ src/test/maketests.com                ~ src/util/domd
  ~ src/util/libeay.num                   ~ src/util/mkerr.pl
  ~ src/util/pod2man.pl                   - src/crypto/objects/obj_mac.h

  > Merge OpenSSL 0.9.7-stable-20020605,
  > correctly autogenerate obj_mac.h

  ~ Makefile

  > typo - I am a luser and a moron.

  ~ src/ssl/s2_lib.c                      ~ src/ssl/s3_lib.c
  ~ src/ssl/ssl_ciph.c

  > do not propose IDEA cipher on SSL connection.  tested by beck
  > noticed by Sverre Froyen <sverre at viewmark.com
libwrap

  ~ eval.c

  > snprintf

  ~ options.c                             ~ tcpd.h

  > more strict prototype

  ~ diag.c

  > func prototype

  ~ hosts_access.c                        ~ misc.c
  ~ socket.c

  > support scoped IPv6 address.
  > no visible API change, old config files work just fine.
  > now  you can use expressions like "ALL: [fe80::%lo0/64]".  theo ok

== libexec =========================================================== 08/14 ==

ld.so

  ~ resolve.h

  > move load_offs out of the link_map area.

tcpd

  ~ tcpdchk/scaffold.c                    ~ tcpdchk/scaffold.h
  ~ tcpdchk/tcpdchk.c                     ~ tcpdmatch/tcpdmatch.c

  > support scoped IPv6 address.
  > no visible API change, old config files work just fine.
  > now  you can use expressions like "ALL: [fe80::%lo0/64]".  theo ok

== regress =========================================================== 09/14 ==

sbin

  + pfctl/pf14.in                         + pfctl/pf14.ok

  > regress test IPv6 scopes

  ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > whoops.  turn on the IPv6 scope test

== sbin ============================================================== 10/14 ==

isakmpd

  ~ isakmpd.c

  > Before detaching, log output should go to stderr, not syslog.

  ~ ipsec.c

  > This should solve PR#2729.

  ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > Send a flow type.

  ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > own sadb_protocol struct for EXT_PROTOCOL

  ~ sa.c                                  ~ sa.h

  > Add 'ikecfg' as a valid Flags= value.

  ~ sa.c

  > typo

  ~ exchange.c                            ~ isakmp_cfg.c

  > Start for support of IKECFG in SET/ACK mode. Server side only so far.

  ~ isakmp_cfg.c

  > Also allocate space for the attribute header.

  ~ ipsec_num.cst

  > Extend as per current IANA assignments

  ~ ike_quick_mode.c                      ~ isakmp_cfg.c
  ~ transport.c

  > Avoid some gcc3 warnings. From David Krause <openbsd at davidkrause.com
pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > support scoped IPv6 address in from/to portion.

  ~ parse.y

  > make IPv6 scope identification work for dst (from any to fe80::1%lo0)

  ~ pfctl_parser.c

  > minor KNF while I'm here
  > ok dhartmei@

  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfctl_parser.h

  > allow using $srcaddr, $srcport, $dstaddr and $dstport in rule labels,
  > evaluated at parse time.
  > ok dhartmei@

  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfctl_parser.c
  ~ pfctl.c

  > Add "(max <number>)" option for "keep/modulate state" to limit the number
  > of concurrent connections a rule can create. ok frantzen@

  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfctl_parser.c

  > add the possibility to configure a TTL while return-rst
  > ok dhartmei@, ipv6 part itojun@ ok

  ~ parse.y

  > henning, read this to see what i mean by KNF

  ~ parse.y

  > Handle realloc() failure gracefully. Terminates with err() anyway in this
  > case, but we don't want to trigger "p = realloc(p," grepping causing false
  > alarms here.

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.8

  > document net.inet6.ip6.v6only

wsconsctl

  ~ util.c

  > Add wsconsctl recognition support for adb keyboard.

== share ============================================================= 11/14 ==

  ~ man9/mbuf_tags.9

  > tyop

  ~ man4/gdt.4

  > Sync supported controller list

  ~ man4/inet6.4

  > reorder paragraph for clarity

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > document $srcaddr/$srcport/$dstaddr/$dstport in rule labels
  > ok dhartmei@

  ~ man9/mbuf_tags.9

  > Add mbuf tag PACKET_TAG_PF_ROUTED, used to prevent loops for pf routed
  > packets. ok angelos@

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > Add "(max <number>)" option for "keep/modulate state" to limit the number
  > of concurrent connections a rule can create. ok frantzen@

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > add the possibility to configure a TTL while return-rst
  > ok dhartmei@, ipv6 part itojun@ ok

== sys =============================================================== 12/14 ==

arch/alpha/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/amiga/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/hp300/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/hppa/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/i386/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/mac68k/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ aedvar.h

  > Move more function prototypes to <machine/conf.h> as cdev_decl(foo)
  > for safety.

  ~ apm.c

  > KNF

  ~ adb.c                                 ~ adb_direct.c
  ~ adb_direct.h                          ~ adbvar.h
  ~ aed.c                                 ~ akbd.c
  ~ pm_direct.c                           ~ viareg.h

  > Vacuum cleaning of the adb code, step 1: random KNF, remove mac68k
  > leftovers, unused variables and functions, fix some comments, etc.

  ~ pm_direct.h

  > Hand-editing diff file to remove a few chunks that you don't want to
  > commit now sucks. Especially when you accidentally delete an important
  > chunk.
  > Put a few more pm_xxx() prototypes there to unbreak compilation, 10x maja@

  ~ ams.c

  > Add wsconsctl recognition support for adb keyboard.

arch/macppc/include

  ~ conf.h

  > Move more function prototypes to <machine/conf.h> as cdev_decl(foo)
  > for safety.

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ conf.c

  > Move more function prototypes to <machine/conf.h> as cdev_decl(foo)
  > for safety.

  ~ machdep.c

  > Fix DDB build problem, minor cleanup.

arch/mvme68k/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/mvme88k/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/mvmeppc/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Fix the cache invalidation routines, per macppc cpu.h rev 1.3.
  > Initially from pefo@

  ~ vmparam.h

  > Switch mvmeppc to the current powerpc pmap scheme.
  > Only compile-tested so far, since the VME rack is not in the room yet.

arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc

  ~ locore.S                              ~ machdep.c
  ~ ppc1_machdep.c

  > Switch mvmeppc to the current powerpc pmap scheme.
  > Only compile-tested so far, since the VME rack is not in the room yet.

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/powerpc/powerpc

  ~ pmap.c

  > This doesn't happen, and Debugger should not be used here anyway...

  ~ trap.c

  > More DDB fallout.

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ hme.c

  > knf

arch/sparc/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ psycho.c

  > remove static

arch/sparc64/include

  - link.h

  > zap.

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ autoconf.c

  > add a way to exit from the 'root device' prompt if we haven't found ANY pos
  > sibilities.  Power cycling this machine is SLOW!

arch/sun3/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

arch/vax/include

  ~ psl.h

  > Remove obsolete CLKF_BASEPRI(). ok niklas@, miod@ and art@

crypto

  ~ cryptodev.c

  > Handle csecreate errors. deraadt@ and beck@

dev/cardbus

  ~ rbus.c

  > Don't free an uninitialized pointer. art@ ok

dev/i2o

  ~ iop.c

  > Handle hashinit() failure. ok niklas@

dev/ic

  ~ smc91cxx.c

  > fix indent

  ~ rtl81x9.c

  > Don't try to send a packet we don't have if rl_encap fails.
  > Tested by noone, the bug reporter didn't respond. could fix kernel/2731

  ~ gem.c                                 ~ gemreg.h
  ~ gemvar.h

  > Multicast fixes, Gig-E support, mostly from netbsd. ok jason@

dev/isa

  ~ aha.c

  > Add initialization of pglist, now attaches fine, but
  > bugs exist still in bounce buffering

  ~ aha.c                                 ~ ahareg.h

  > bus_dma-ify, now it works again, sorry for the inconvenience

dev/pci

  ~ ohci_pci.c

  > Fix more timeout handling issues in ohci. There are still cursed harrdware
  > that will keep dying with this applied, though.
  > Discussed with drahn@

dev/pcmcia

  ~ pcmciadevs

  > Gemplus GPR400 smartcard reader.

  ~ pcmciadevs.h

  > regen.

dev/usb

  ~ if_upl.c

  > use IF_INPUT macro for us as well.

  ~ ohci.c

  > Fix more timeout handling issues in ohci. There are still cursed harrdware
  > that will keep dying with this applied, though.
  > Discussed with drahn@

dev/wscons

  ~ wsconsio.h

  > Add wsconsctl recognition support for adb keyboard.

kern

  ~ kern_clock.c

  > Simplify so that we can remove CLKF_BASEPRI() and spllowersoftclock()
  > infrastructure. ok art@ and miod@

  ~ kern_clock.c                          ~ subr_prof.c

  > Change addupc_intr to not use fuswintr and suswintr to update the profiling
  > info. Since we only use it to profile processes in user mode and there
  > is no way to get back user mode without going past the AST that will
  > write out the profiling info in a context where copyout works.
  > Sitting in my tree for ages.
  > Reviewed and with some suggestions from nordin@

net

  ~ pfkeyv2_convert.c

  > While src is rarely NULL, ssrc might be. Fixes PR#2721.

  ~ pfkeyv2.c                             ~ pfkeyv2.h
  ~ pfkeyv2_convert.c

  > Add flow type arg to import_flow()

  ~ pfkeyv2_parsemessage.c

  > FLOW_TYPE in ADD/UPDATE.

  ~ if_bridge.c

  > Move all duplicated enqueueing code into one function,
  > bridge_ifenqueu().
  > - ok jason@, dhartmei@

  ~ route.c

  > There is absolutely no need to protect a reference to mono_time.tv_sec with
  >  splclock.

  ~ pf.c

  > sync behaviour about DF bit between ip_output()/tcp_response()
  > and pf_send_reset() while sending a RST
  > ok dhartmei@, itojun@, frantzen@

  ~ pf.c

  > Call pf_test() from pf_route() to filter (and translate) routed packets,
  > too. Use mbuf tag to prevent loops. Suggested by Darren Reed. ok frantzen@

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_norm.c
  ~ pfvar.h

  > switch from AVL tree's to herr Provos' red-black trees
  > with suggestions from provos@
  > ok dhartmei@

  ~ pfvar.h                               ~ pf.c

  > Add "(max <number>)" option for "keep/modulate state" to limit the number
  > of concurrent connections a rule can create. ok frantzen@

  ~ pf.c

  > in pf_route{6}, do not pass thru pf_test again if the outgoing
  > interface has not changed
  > - ok dhartmei@

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pfvar.h

  > add the possibility to configure a TTL while return-rst
  > ok dhartmei@, ipv6 part itojun@ ok

  ~ pfvar.h

  > increase rule label length from 32 to 64 chars
  > okay dhartmei@, frantzen@

  ~ pfkeyv2_convert.c

  > Detect wrap-around of timeout and set it to its maximum value. Hacky
  > way of getting the max value attributed to millert@

netinet

  ~ tcp_input.c

  > missing bzero! - now linklocal tcp works correctly

  ~ tcp_input.c

  > no need for IPv4 mapped addr support

  ~ tcp_debug.c                           ~ tcp_input.c
  ~ tcp_output.c                          ~ tcp_subr.c
  ~ tcp_usrreq.c

  > avoid is_ipv6 construct.  a step towards IPv4-less kernel

  ~ if_ether.c

  > Use LIST macros instead of accessing field members directly; jason@ ok

  ~ ip_input.c

  > use TAILQ_FOREACH macro; ok angelos

  ~ ip_icmp.c

  > kill register; ok with itojun

netinet6

  ~ nd6.h

  > cope with cases where maxmtu == 0 (shouldn't happen)

  ~ nd6_rtr.c

  > cope with ndi->maxmtu == 0 case.  sync w/kame

  ~ in6.c

  > remove support for deprecated ioctls (EINVAL).  sync w/kame

  ~ in6.c                                 ~ ip6_forward.c
  ~ ip6_mroute.c                          ~ ip6_output.c

  > 'fall through' is not a valid LINT keyword.

  ~ in6.c

  > whitespace sync w/kame

  ~ in6_ifattach.c

  > whitespace sync w/kame

  ~ in6.c                                 ~ in6_var.h
  ~ ip6_output.c

  > style

  ~ in6.h                                 ~ in6_proto.c
  ~ ip6_input.c                           ~ ip6_output.c
  ~ ip6_var.h

  > just for consistency/compatibility, have net.inet6.ip6.v6only sysctl MIB,
  > as well as set/getsockopt(IPV6_V6ONLY).

  ~ in6.h

  > mistake in sysctl table

  ~ nd6.c

  > If there has been no NS for the neighbor after entering the
  > INCOMPLETE state, send the first solicitation in nd6_output(), regardless
  > of the timer value.
  > revised comments about rate-limiting accordingly.
  > sync w/kame

  ~ ip6_mroute.c

  > typo

  + raw_ip6.h                             ~ in6_proto.c
  ~ ip6_output.c                          ~ ip6_var.h
  ~ raw_ip6.c

  > move IPV6_CHECKSUM processing to ip6_raw_ctloutput().  bunch of KNFs.
  > rip6 stats.  sync w/kame

  ~ raw_ip6.c

  > style

sys

  ~ mbuf.h

  > Add mbuf tag PACKET_TAG_PF_ROUTED, used to prevent loops for pf routed
  > packets. ok angelos@

  ~ resourcevar.h

  > Change addupc_intr to not use fuswintr and suswintr to update the profiling
  > info. Since we only use it to profile processes in user mode and there
  > is no way to get back user mode without going past the AST that will
  > write out the profiling info in a context where copyout works.
  > Sitting in my tree for ages.
  > Reviewed and with some suggestions from nordin@

xfs

  + afssysdefs.h                          ~ nxfs.h
  ~ xfs_attr.h                            ~ xfs_common-bsd.c
  ~ xfs_common.h                          ~ xfs_config.h
  ~ xfs_deb.c                             ~ xfs_deb.h
  ~ xfs_debug.h                           ~ xfs_dev-bsd.c
  ~ xfs_dev-common.c                      ~ xfs_dev.h
  ~ xfs_extern.h                          ~ xfs_fs.h
  ~ xfs_global.h                          ~ xfs_locl.h
  ~ xfs_message.c                         ~ xfs_message.h
  ~ xfs_msg_locl.h                        ~ xfs_node-bsd.c
  ~ xfs_node.h                            ~ xfs_pioctl.h
  ~ xfs_syscalls-common.c                 ~ xfs_syscalls-dummy.c
  ~ xfs_syscalls.h                        ~ xfs_vfsops-bsd.c
  ~ xfs_vfsops-bsd.h                      ~ xfs_vfsops-common.c
  ~ xfs_vfsops-openbsd.c                  ~ xfs_vfsops.h
  ~ xfs_vnodeops-bsd.c                    ~ xfs_vnodeops-common.c
  ~ xfs_vnodeops.h                        ~ xfs_vopdefs.h

  > New import:
  >     Import of xfs from arla-0.35.7

  ~ nxfs.h                                ~ xfs_attr.h
  ~ xfs_common-bsd.c                      ~ xfs_common.h
  ~ xfs_config.h                          ~ xfs_deb.c
  ~ xfs_deb.h                             ~ xfs_debug.h
  ~ xfs_dev-bsd.c                         ~ xfs_dev-common.c
  ~ xfs_dev.h                             ~ xfs_extern.h
  ~ xfs_fs.h                              ~ xfs_locl.h
  ~ xfs_message.c                         ~ xfs_message.h
  ~ xfs_msg_locl.h                        ~ xfs_node-bsd.c
  ~ xfs_node.h                            ~ xfs_syscalls-common.c
  ~ xfs_syscalls.h                        ~ xfs_vfsops-bsd.c
  ~ xfs_vfsops-bsd.h                      ~ xfs_vfsops-common.c
  ~ xfs_vfsops-openbsd.c                  ~ xfs_vfsops.h
  ~ xfs_vnodeops-bsd.c                    ~ xfs_vnodeops-common.c
  ~ xfs_vnodeops.h                        ~ xfs_vopdefs.h

  > merge

== usr.bin =========================================================== 13/14 ==

netstat

  ~ inet6.c                               ~ main.c
  ~ netstat.h

  > print rip6stat

skeyinit

  ~ skeyinit.c

  > Instead of passing seed and defaultseed to normal_mode() and
  > secure_mode() just pass in a single default seed.  Only secure_mode()
  > needs to actually change the seed and it can use its own temporary
  > buffer.
  > Fix zeroing of the secrete passphrase.  Instead of useing multiple
  > password buffers, crunch the key each time and compare the crunched
  > values.

  ~ skeyinit.c

  > The code to append the last 5 digits of the time in Unix format to
  > the default seed was lost in the flat file -> directory structure
  > conversion.  Instead of reinstating that, use arc4random() to get
  > some noise and append the last 5 digits to the seed.

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 14/14 ==

afs

  + src/ChangeLog.2000                    + src/appl/bos/bos.8
  + src/appl/kalog/Makefile.in            + src/appl/kalog/kalog.1
  + src/appl/kalog/kalog.c                + src/appl/lib/ka-procs.c
  + src/appl/lib/ka-procs.h               + src/appl/lib/tokens.c
  + src/appl/mac/Makefile.in              + src/appl/mac/make-mac-package.sh
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/Controller.h
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/Controller.m
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/DataSource.h
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/DataSource.m
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/Info.plist.in
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/Makefile.in
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/PkgInfo
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/ReadCells.h
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/ReadCells.m
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/arla.icns
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/lock.tiff
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/main.m
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/unlock.tiff
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/dialog.nib/classes.nib
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/dialog.nib/info.nib
  + src/appl/mac/Arla_Configuration/dialog.nib/objects.nib
  + src/appl/vos/vos_backup.c             + src/cf/bsd-func-selrecord.m4
  + src/cf/bsd-uvm-only.m4                + src/cf/check-roken.m4
  + src/cf/func-krb-get-default-principal.m4
  + src/cf/kernel-need-proto.m4           + src/cf/krb-func-getlogin.m4
  + src/cf/linux-d_delete-void.m4         + src/cf/linux-filldir-dt-type.m4
  + src/cf/linux-func-dget-locked.m4      + src/cf/linux-func-list-del-init.m4
  + src/cf/linux-type-wait-queue-task-list.m4
  + src/cf/osf-func-vfs-name-hash.m4      + src/arlad/DynRootDB.5
  + src/arlad/arla-cli.8                  + src/arlad/arla-cli.c
  + src/arlad/arla.conf.5                 + src/arlad/arlad.8
  + src/arlad/arlad.c                     + src/arlad/arladebu.c
  + src/conf/check-cellservdb.pl          + src/doc/arla-logo.eps
  + src/doc/caching-in-blocks             + src/doc/index.texi
  + src/doc/real-world.texi               + src/include/afssysdefs.h
  + src/include/kafs.h                    + src/lib/ko/agetarg.c
  + src/lib/ko/agetarg.h                  + src/lwp/LICENSE.s390
  + src/lwp/process.s390.S                + src/tests/copy-file
  + src/tests/fchmod.c                    + src/tests/fhbench.c
  + src/tests/hardlink3                   + src/tests/invalidate-file.c
  + src/tests/large-filename              + src/tests/make-page.c
  + src/tests/mmap-cat.c                  + src/tests/still-there-p.c
  + src/tests/truncate.c                  + src/tests/utime-file.c
  ~ src/.cvsignore                        ~ src/.indent.pro
  ~ src/ChangeLog                         ~ src/ChangeLog.1999
  ~ src/HACKING                           ~ src/INSTALL
  ~ src/LIESMICH                          ~ src/Makefile.in
  ~ src/NEWS                              ~ src/README
  ~ src/THANKS                            ~ src/TODO
  ~ src/acconfig.h                        ~ src/acinclude.m4
  ~ src/config.guess                      ~ src/config.sub
  ~ src/configure.in                      ~ src/install-sh
  ~ src/make-release                      ~ src/make-release.el
  ~ src/mkinstalldirs                     ~ src/appl/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/afsmgr/Makefile.in           ~ src/appl/afsmgr/afsaclmgr.in
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/Makefile.in         ~ src/appl/afsutils/README.afsutils
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/TODO.afsutils       ~ src/appl/afsutils/aklog.1
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/aklog.c             ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.1
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.c              ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.ctx
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.h              ~ src/appl/afsutils/sys.c
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/tokens.1            ~ src/appl/afsutils/tokens.c
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/tokens.h            ~ src/appl/afsutils/unlog.1
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/unlog.c             ~ src/appl/afsutils/unlog.h
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/up.c                ~ src/appl/amon/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/amon/amon.c                  ~ src/appl/asrvutil/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/asrvutil/README              ~ src/appl/asrvutil/asrvutil.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/Makefile.in              ~ src/appl/bos/bos.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos_adduser.c            ~ src/appl/bos/bos_getrestart.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos_listhosts.c          ~ src/appl/bos/bos_listusers.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos_local.h              ~ src/appl/bos/bos_status.c
  ~ src/appl/fs/Makefile.in               ~ src/appl/fs/fs.1
  ~ src/appl/fs/fs.c                      ~ src/appl/fs/fs_local.h
  ~ src/appl/lib/Makefile.in              ~ src/appl/lib/appl_locl.h
  ~ src/appl/lib/arlalib.c                ~ src/appl/lib/arlalib.h
  ~ src/appl/lib/fs_lib.c                 ~ src/appl/pts/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/pts/pts.1                    ~ src/appl/pts/pts.c
  ~ src/appl/udebug/Makefile.in           ~ src/appl/udebug/udebug.1
  ~ src/appl/udebug/udebug.c              ~ src/appl/vos/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos.8                    ~ src/appl/vos/vos.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_common.c             ~ src/appl/vos/vos_createentry.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_createvolume.c       ~ src/appl/vos/vos_dump.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_endtrans.c           ~ src/appl/vos/vos_examine.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_listpart.c           ~ src/appl/vos/vos_listvldb.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_listvol.c            ~ src/appl/vos/vos_local.h
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_lock.c               ~ src/appl/vos/vos_partinfo.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_status.c             ~ src/appl/vos/vos_syncsite.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_unlock.c             ~ src/appl/vos/vos_vldbexamine.c
  ~ src/cf/auth-modules.m4                ~ src/cf/broken-glob.m4
  ~ src/cf/broken-snprintf.m4             ~ src/cf/broken.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-func-lockmgr.m4            ~ src/cf/bsd-func-lockstatus.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-func-suser.m4              ~ src/cf/bsd-func-vfs-getnewfsid.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-header-vnode-if-h.m4       ~ src/cf/bsd-vfs-busy.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-vfs-object-create.m4       ~ src/cf/bsd-vget.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-vop-lock.m4                ~ src/cf/c-attribute.m4
  ~ src/cf/c-function.m4                  ~ src/cf/check-dirsiz.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-declaration.m4           ~ src/cf/check-getpwnam_r-posix.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-glibc.m4                 ~ src/cf/check-kafs.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-kerberos.m4              ~ src/cf/check-kernel-func.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-kernel-funcs.m4          ~ src/cf/check-kernel-var.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-kernel-vop-t.m4          ~ src/cf/check-kernel.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-lfs.m4                   ~ src/cf/check-man.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-type-extra.m4            ~ src/cf/check-var.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-x.m4                     ~ src/cf/check-xau.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-def.m4                    ~ src/cf/elf-object-format.m4
  ~ src/cf/find-func-no-libs.m4           ~ src/cf/find-func-no-libs2.m4
  ~ src/cf/find-func.m4                   ~ src/cf/find-if-not-broken.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-hstrerror-const.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-krb-get-default-tkt-root.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-krb-get-err-text.m4       ~ src/cf/func-krb-kdctimeofday.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-ntohl.m4                  ~ src/cf/grok-type.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-kernel-struct-field.m4    ~ src/cf/have-linux-kernel-type.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-linux-kernel-types.m4     ~ src/cf/have-pragma-weak.m4
  ~ src/cf/misc.m4                        ~ src/cf/have-struct-field.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-type.m4                   ~ src/cf/have-types.m4
  ~ src/cf/header-dirent-dir-h.m4         ~ src/cf/kernel-have-def.m4
  ~ src/cf/kernel.m4                      ~ src/cf/krb-bigendian.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-find-db.m4                 ~ src/cf/krb-func-getcwd-broken.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-ipv6.m4                    ~ src/cf/krb-prog-ln-s.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-prog-ranlib.m4             ~ src/cf/krb-prog-yacc.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-struct-sockaddr-sa-len.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-struct-spwd.m4             ~ src/cf/krb-sys-aix.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-struct-winsize.m4          ~ src/cf/krb-sys-nextstep.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-version.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-d_alloc_root-two_args.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-devfs-register-eleven-args.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-init-mutex.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-init-wait-queue-head.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-type-wait-queue-head.m4
  ~ src/cf/mips-abi.m4                    ~ src/cf/need-proto.m4
  ~ src/cf/osf-func-ubc-lookup.m4         ~ src/cf/osfc2.m4
  ~ src/cf/prog-cc-flags.m4               ~ src/cf/proto-compat.m4
  ~ src/cf/shared-libs.m4                 ~ src/cf/test-package.m4
  ~ src/cf/try-compile-kernel.m4          ~ src/cf/try-cpp-kernel.m4
  ~ src/cf/type-iovec.m4                  ~ src/cf/type-krb-principal.m4
  ~ src/cf/type-msghdr.m4                 ~ src/cf/wflags.m4
  ~ src/arlad/.gdbinit                    ~ src/arlad/CellServDB.5
  ~ src/arlad/Makefile.in                 ~ src/arlad/SuidCells.5
  ~ src/arlad/ThisCell.5                  ~ src/arlad/adir.c
  ~ src/arlad/adir.h                      ~ src/arlad/afsdir_check.c
  ~ src/arlad/aix-subr.c                  ~ src/arlad/arla.c
  ~ src/arlad/arla_local.h                ~ src/arlad/arladeb.c
  ~ src/arlad/arladeb.h                   ~ src/arlad/bsd-subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/cmcb.c                      ~ src/arlad/cmcb.h
  ~ src/arlad/conn.c                      ~ src/arlad/conn.h
  ~ src/arlad/cred.c                      ~ src/arlad/cred.h
  ~ src/arlad/darla.c                     ~ src/arlad/darla.h
  ~ src/arlad/discon.h                    ~ src/arlad/discon_log.c
  ~ src/arlad/discon_log.h                ~ src/arlad/dynroot.c
  ~ src/arlad/dynroot.h                   ~ src/arlad/fcache.c
  ~ src/arlad/fcache.h                    ~ src/arlad/fprio.c
  ~ src/arlad/fprio.h                     ~ src/arlad/fs_errors.h
  ~ src/arlad/hpux-subr.c                 ~ src/arlad/inter.c
  ~ src/arlad/inter.h                     ~ src/arlad/irix-subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/kernel.c                    ~ src/arlad/kernel.h
  ~ src/arlad/messages.c                  ~ src/arlad/messages.h
  ~ src/arlad/reconnect.c                 ~ src/arlad/reconnect.h
  ~ src/arlad/service.h                   ~ src/arlad/solaris-subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/subr.c                      ~ src/arlad/subr.h
  ~ src/arlad/sunos-subr.c                ~ src/arlad/unknown-subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/volcache.c                  ~ src/arlad/volcache.h
  ~ src/arlad/xfs.c                       ~ src/arlad/xfs.h
  ~ src/conf/CellServDB                   ~ src/conf/Makefile.in
  ~ src/conf/SuidCells                    ~ src/conf/ThisCell
  ~ src/conf/arla.conf                    ~ src/conf/arla.spec.in
  ~ src/conf/bos.conf                     ~ src/conf/services
  ~ src/doc/Makefile.in                   ~ src/doc/ack.texi
  ~ src/doc/ack.texi.in                   ~ src/doc/afs-basics.texi
  ~ src/doc/arla.info                     ~ src/doc/arla.texi
  ~ src/doc/authors.texi                  ~ src/doc/debugging.texi
  ~ src/doc/intro.texi                    ~ src/doc/latin1.tex
  ~ src/doc/milko1.fig                    ~ src/doc/oddities.texi
  ~ src/doc/partsofarla.texi              ~ src/doc/porting.texi
  ~ src/doc/servers.texi                  ~ src/doc/storage.texi
  ~ src/doc/timeline.texi                 ~ src/doc/tools.texi
  ~ src/doc/xfs.txt                       ~ src/include/.cvsignore
  ~ src/include/Makefile.in               ~ src/include/bits.c
  ~ src/include/stds.h                    ~ src/lib/Makefile.in
  ~ src/lib/acl/Makefile.in               ~ src/lib/acl/acl.h
  ~ src/lib/acl/acl_files.c               ~ src/lib/acl/acl_files.doc
  ~ src/lib/bufdir/Makefile.in            ~ src/lib/bufdir/afs_dir.h
  ~ src/lib/bufdir/fbuf.c                 ~ src/lib/bufdir/fbuf.h
  ~ src/lib/bufdir/fdir.c                 ~ src/lib/bufdir/fdir.h
  ~ src/lib/cmd/Makefile.in               ~ src/lib/cmd/cmd.3
  ~ src/lib/cmd/cmd.c                     ~ src/lib/cmd/cmd.h
  ~ src/lib/cmd/frame.ctx                 ~ src/lib/cmd/testc.c
  ~ src/lib/cmd/testc.ctx                 ~ src/lib/editline/ChangeLog
  ~ src/lib/editline/Makefile.in          ~ src/lib/editline/README
  ~ src/lib/editline/complete.c           ~ src/lib/editline/edit_compat.c
  ~ src/lib/editline/editline.3           ~ src/lib/editline/editline.c
  ~ src/lib/editline/editline.h           ~ src/lib/editline/sysunix.c
  ~ src/lib/editline/testit.c             ~ src/lib/editline/unix.h
  ~ src/lib/ko/Makefile.in                ~ src/lib/ko/afsconf.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/auth.c                     ~ src/lib/ko/auth.h
  ~ src/lib/ko/cellconfig.h               ~ src/lib/ko/gensysname.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/ko.h                       ~ src/lib/ko/ko_locl.h
  ~ src/lib/ko/kocell.c                   ~ src/lib/ko/koerror.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/kotest.c                   ~ src/lib/ko/part.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/part.h                     ~ src/lib/ko/ports.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/ports.h                    ~ src/lib/ko/vlmisc.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/ChangeLog                  ~ src/lib/sl/Makefile.in
  ~ src/lib/sl/lex.l                      ~ src/lib/sl/make_cmds.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/make_cmds.h                ~ src/lib/sl/parse.y
  ~ src/lib/sl/sl.c                       ~ src/lib/sl/sl.h
  ~ src/lib/sl/sl_locl.h                  ~ src/lib/sl/ss.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/ss.h                       ~ src/lwp/Makefile.in
  ~ src/lwp/fasttime.c                    ~ src/lwp/iomgr.c
  ~ src/lwp/lock.c                        ~ src/lwp/lock.h
  ~ src/lwp/lwp_asm.c                     ~ src/lwp/lwp_asm.h
  ~ src/lwp/lwp_elf.h                     ~ src/lwp/make-process.o.sh.in
  ~ src/lwp/plwp.c                        ~ src/lwp/plwp.h
  ~ src/lwp/preempt.c                     ~ src/lwp/preempt.h
  ~ src/lwp/process-vpp.s                 ~ src/lwp/process.aix22.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.alpha.S               ~ src/lwp/process.hpux.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.i386.S                ~ src/lwp/process.ibm032.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.m68k.S                ~ src/lwp/process.mips.S
  ~ src/lwp/q.c                           ~ src/lwp/process.patch.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.ppc.S                 ~ src/lwp/process.rios.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.sparc.S               ~ src/lwp/process.vax.S
  ~ src/lwp/q.h                           ~ src/lwp/rw.c
  ~ src/lwp/testlwp.c                     ~ src/lwp/testprocess.c
  ~ src/lwp/timer.c                       ~ src/lwp/timer.h
  ~ src/milko/ChangeLog                   ~ src/milko/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/README                      ~ src/milko/appl/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/bootstrap/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/bootstrap/anti-boot-strap.sh.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/bootstrap/boot-strap.sh.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/perf/Makefile.in       ~ src/milko/appl/perf/perf.c
  ~ src/milko/appl/sked/Makefile.in       ~ src/milko/appl/sked/sked.c
  ~ src/milko/bos/Makefile.in             ~ src/milko/bos/bos_locl.h
  ~ src/milko/bos/bosprocs.c              ~ src/milko/bos/bosserver.c
  ~ src/milko/bos/kconf.c                 ~ src/milko/bos/kconf.h
  ~ src/milko/fs/Makefile.in              ~ src/milko/fs/connsec.c
  ~ src/milko/fs/connsec.h                ~ src/milko/fs/fileserver.c
  ~ src/milko/fs/fs_def.h                 ~ src/milko/fs/fsprocs.c
  ~ src/milko/fs/fsrv_locl.h              ~ src/milko/fs/volprocs.c
  ~ src/milko/include/mdebug.h            ~ src/milko/lib/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/dpart/Makefile.in       ~ src/milko/lib/dpart/dpart.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/dpart/dpart.h           ~ src/milko/lib/mlog/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/mlog/mlog.c             ~ src/milko/lib/mlog/mlog.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/Makefile.in   ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/msecurity.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/msecurity.h   ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/netinit.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/netinit.h     ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/README             ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/ropa.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/ropa.h             ~ src/milko/lib/vld/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/common.c            ~ src/milko/lib/vld/debug.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/fvol.c              ~ src/milko/lib/vld/fvol.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/glue.c              ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mdir.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mdir.h              ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mnode.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mnode.h             ~ src/milko/lib/vld/salvage.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/salvage.h           ~ src/milko/lib/vld/sfvol_private.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/svol.c              ~ src/milko/lib/vld/svol.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/vld.c               ~ src/milko/lib/vld/vld.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/vld_ops.h           ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/vdb_flat.c        ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/vol.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb.c           ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb_internal.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb_locl.h      ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/vstat.xg        ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/vstatus.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/vstatus.h       ~ src/milko/pts/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/pts/pr.c                    ~ src/milko/pts/ptserver.c
  ~ src/milko/pts/ptserver.h              ~ src/milko/vldb/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/vldb/ubikprocs.c            ~ src/milko/vldb/vl_db.c
  ~ src/milko/vldb/vldb_locl.h            ~ src/milko/vldb/vldbserver.c
  ~ src/milko/vldb/vled.c                 ~ src/rx/LICENSE
  ~ src/rx/Makefile.in                    ~ src/rx/doyle
  ~ src/rx/rx-new.h                       ~ src/rx/rx.c
  ~ src/rx/rx.h                           ~ src/rx/rx_clock.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_clock.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_event.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_event.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_globs.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_globs.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_kern.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_locl.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_mach.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_misc.c                      ~ src/rx/rx_misc.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_multi.c                     ~ src/rx/rx_multi.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_null.c                      ~ src/rx/rx_null.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_pkt.c                       ~ src/rx/rx_pkt.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_queue.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_rdwr.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_strm.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_trace.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_trace.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_user.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_user.h                      ~ src/rx/rxdebug.1
  ~ src/rx/rxdebug.c                      ~ src/rx/rxgencon.h
  ~ src/rx/rxperf.c                       ~ src/rx/test_rx_clock.c
  ~ src/rx/transarc                       ~ src/rxdef/Makefile.in
  ~ src/rxdef/bos.xg                      ~ src/rxdef/cb.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/common.h                    ~ src/rxdef/fs.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/ka.xg                       ~ src/rxdef/pts.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/rx_pkt.xg                   ~ src/rxdef/ubik.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/vldb.xg                     ~ src/rxdef/volumeserver.xg
  ~ src/rxkad/Makefile.in                 ~ src/rxkad/compat.c
  ~ src/rxkad/osi_alloc.c                 ~ src/rxkad/rxk_clnt.c
  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_crpt.c                  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_info.c
  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_locl.c                  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_serv.c
  ~ src/rxkad/rxkad.h                     ~ src/rxkad/rxkad_locl.h
  ~ src/tests/Makefile.in                 ~ src/tests/append-over-page.c
  ~ src/tests/append1                     ~ src/tests/apwd.c
  ~ src/tests/boot-strap-arla             ~ src/tests/build-emacs
  ~ src/tests/build-emacs-j               ~ src/tests/build-gdb
  ~ src/tests/checkpwd                    ~ src/tests/compare-inum-mp
  ~ src/tests/compare-inums               ~ src/tests/compare-with-local
  ~ src/tests/copy-and-diff-gnu-mirror    ~ src/tests/creat1
  ~ src/tests/create-dirs.c               ~ src/tests/create-files.c
  ~ src/tests/create-remove-dirs          ~ src/tests/create-remove-files
  ~ src/tests/create-remove.c             ~ src/tests/dd
  ~ src/tests/create-stat.c               ~ src/tests/create-symlinks.c
  ~ src/tests/deep-tree                   ~ src/tests/deep-tree2
  ~ src/tests/dir-size-mismatch           ~ src/tests/dir-tree
  ~ src/tests/discon-create               ~ src/tests/discon-echo
  ~ src/tests/discon-mkdir                ~ src/tests/discon-mkdir2
  ~ src/tests/discon-tar1                 ~ src/tests/discon-tar2
  ~ src/tests/discon-touch1               ~ src/tests/discon-touch2
  ~ src/tests/dup2-and-unlog.c            ~ src/tests/echo-n.c
  ~ src/tests/exec                        ~ src/tests/exit-wo-close.c
  ~ src/tests/fcachesize-dir              ~ src/tests/fcachesize-file-small
  ~ src/tests/find-linux                  ~ src/tests/find-and-cat-netbsd
  ~ src/tests/fs-flush                    ~ src/tests/fs-sa-la
  ~ src/tests/ga-test.c                   ~ src/tests/generic-build
  ~ src/tests/getdents-and-unlink1        ~ src/tests/getdents-and-unlink2
  ~ src/tests/getdents-and-unlink3        ~ src/tests/hardlink1.c
  ~ src/tests/hardlink2.c                 ~ src/tests/hello-world.in
  ~ src/tests/kill-softer.c               ~ src/tests/kill-softly.c
  ~ src/tests/kotest                      ~ src/tests/large-dir-16384
  ~ src/tests/large-dir-extra             ~ src/tests/large-dir.c
  ~ src/tests/large-dir2.c                ~ src/tests/ls-afs
  ~ src/tests/large-dir3.c                ~ src/tests/many-dirs
  ~ src/tests/many-fetchs                 ~ src/tests/many-files
  ~ src/tests/many-files-with-content     ~ src/tests/many-stores
  ~ src/tests/many-symlinks               ~ src/tests/mkdir
  ~ src/tests/mkdir-lnk                   ~ src/tests/mkdir1
  ~ src/tests/mkdir2.c                    ~ src/tests/mkm-rmm
  ~ src/tests/mmap-and-read.c             ~ src/tests/mmap-shared-write.c
  ~ src/tests/mmap-vs-read.c              ~ src/tests/mmap-vs-read2.c
  ~ src/tests/mountpoint.in               ~ src/tests/parallel1
  ~ src/tests/pine.c                      ~ src/tests/read-vs-mmap.c
  ~ src/tests/rename1                     ~ src/tests/read-vs-mmap2.c
  ~ src/tests/read-write.c                ~ src/tests/readdir-vs-lstat.c
  ~ src/tests/readfile-wo-create          ~ src/tests/rename-under-feet.c
  ~ src/tests/rename2                     ~ src/tests/rename3
  ~ src/tests/rename4                     ~ src/tests/rename5.c
  ~ src/tests/rm-rf.c                     ~ src/tests/run-tests.in
  ~ src/tests/setgroups                   ~ src/tests/setpag
  ~ src/tests/shallow-tree                ~ src/tests/strange-characters
  ~ src/tests/strange-characters-c.c      ~ src/tests/strange-other-characters
  ~ src/tests/symlink.c                   ~ src/tests/test-gunzip-gnu-mirror
  ~ src/tests/test-parallel1.c            ~ src/tests/touch1
  ~ src/tests/test-parallel2.c            ~ src/tests/test-setgroups.c
  ~ src/tests/test-setpag.c               ~ src/tests/untar-emacs
  ~ src/tests/utime-dir.c                 ~ src/tests/visit-volumes
  ~ src/tests/write-closed.c              ~ src/tests/write-closed2.c
  ~ src/tests/write-ro-file.c             ~ src/tests/write-ucc.c
  ~ src/tests/write1                      ~ src/tests/write2
  ~ src/util/Makefile.in                  ~ src/util/bool.h
  ~ src/util/hash.c                       ~ src/util/hash.h
  ~ src/util/heap.c                       ~ src/util/heap.h
  ~ src/util/heaptest.c                   ~ src/util/list.c
  ~ src/util/list.h                       ~ src/util/log.c
  ~ src/util/log.h                        ~ src/util/log_log.3
  ~ src/util/mmaptime.c                   ~ src/util/mmaptime.h
  ~ src/util/mmaptime_test.c              ~ src/util/util-tester.c
  ~ src/ydr/Makefile.in                   ~ src/ydr/lex.h
  ~ src/ydr/lex.l                         ~ src/ydr/main.c
  ~ src/ydr/output.c                      ~ src/ydr/output.h
  ~ src/ydr/parse.y                       ~ src/ydr/sym.h
  ~ src/ydr/symbol.c                      ~ src/ydr/types.c
  ~ src/ydr/types.h

  > New import:
  >     Import of arla-0.35.7

  ~ src/appl/Makefile.in                  ~ src/appl/afsmgr/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/afsmgr/afsaclmgr.in          ~ src/appl/afsutils/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/aklog.1             ~ src/appl/afsutils/aklog.c
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.1              ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.c
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.ctx            ~ src/appl/afsutils/klog.h
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/sys.c               ~ src/appl/afsutils/tokens.1
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/tokens.c            ~ src/appl/afsutils/unlog.1
  ~ src/appl/afsutils/unlog.c             ~ src/appl/afsutils/up.c
  ~ src/appl/amon/Makefile.in             ~ src/appl/amon/amon.c
  ~ src/appl/asrvutil/Makefile.in         ~ src/appl/asrvutil/asrvutil.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/Makefile.in              ~ src/appl/bos/bos.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos_adduser.c            ~ src/appl/bos/bos_getrestart.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos_listhosts.c          ~ src/appl/bos/bos_listusers.c
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos_local.h              ~ src/appl/bos/bos_status.c
  ~ src/appl/fs/Makefile.in               ~ src/appl/fs/fs.1
  ~ src/appl/fs/fs.c                      ~ src/appl/fs/fs_local.h
  ~ src/appl/lib/Makefile.in              ~ src/appl/lib/appl_locl.h
  ~ src/appl/lib/arlalib.c                ~ src/appl/lib/arlalib.h
  ~ src/appl/lib/fs_lib.c                 ~ src/appl/pts/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/pts/pts.1                    ~ src/appl/pts/pts.c
  ~ src/appl/udebug/Makefile.in           ~ src/appl/udebug/udebug.1
  ~ src/appl/udebug/udebug.c              ~ src/appl/vos/Makefile.in
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos.8                    ~ src/appl/vos/vos.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_common.c             ~ src/appl/vos/vos_createentry.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_createvolume.c       ~ src/appl/vos/vos_dump.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_endtrans.c           ~ src/appl/vos/vos_examine.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_listpart.c           ~ src/appl/vos/vos_listvldb.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_listvol.c            ~ src/appl/vos/vos_local.h
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_lock.c               ~ src/appl/vos/vos_partinfo.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_status.c             ~ src/appl/vos/vos_syncsite.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos_unlock.c             ~ src/appl/vos/vos_vldbexamine.c

  > merge

  ~ src/arlad/.gdbinit                    ~ src/arlad/CellServDB.5
  ~ src/arlad/Makefile.in                 ~ src/arlad/SuidCells.5
  ~ src/arlad/ThisCell.5                  ~ src/arlad/adir.c
  ~ src/arlad/adir.h                      ~ src/arlad/afsdir_check.c
  ~ src/arlad/aix-subr.c                  ~ src/arlad/arla.c
  ~ src/arlad/arla_local.h                ~ src/arlad/arlad.8
  ~ src/arlad/arladeb.c                   ~ src/arlad/arladeb.h
  ~ src/arlad/bsd-subr.c                  ~ src/arlad/cmcb.c
  ~ src/arlad/cmcb.h                      ~ src/arlad/conn.c
  ~ src/arlad/conn.h                      ~ src/arlad/cred.c
  ~ src/arlad/cred.h                      ~ src/arlad/darla.c
  ~ src/arlad/darla.h                     ~ src/arlad/discon_log.c
  ~ src/arlad/dynroot.c                   ~ src/arlad/dynroot.h
  ~ src/arlad/fcache.c                    ~ src/arlad/fcache.h
  ~ src/arlad/fprio.c                     ~ src/arlad/fprio.h
  ~ src/arlad/fs_errors.h                 ~ src/arlad/hpux-subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/inter.c                     ~ src/arlad/inter.h
  ~ src/arlad/irix-subr.c                 ~ src/arlad/kernel.c
  ~ src/arlad/kernel.h                    ~ src/arlad/messages.c
  ~ src/arlad/messages.h                  ~ src/arlad/reconnect.c
  ~ src/arlad/reconnect.h                 ~ src/arlad/service.h
  ~ src/arlad/solaris-subr.c              ~ src/arlad/subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/subr.h                      ~ src/arlad/sunos-subr.c
  ~ src/arlad/unknown-subr.c              ~ src/arlad/volcache.c
  ~ src/arlad/volcache.h                  ~ src/arlad/xfs.c
  ~ src/arlad/xfs.h

  > merge

  - src/lib/roken/ChangeLog               - src/lib/roken/Makefile.in
  - src/lib/roken/base64.c                - src/lib/roken/base64.h
  - src/lib/roken/chown.c                 - src/lib/roken/concat.c
  - src/lib/roken/copy_basename.c         - src/lib/roken/copy_dirname.c
  - src/lib/roken/daemon.c                - src/lib/roken/eefile.c
  - src/lib/roken/efile.c                 - src/lib/roken/emalloc.c
  - src/lib/roken/epopen.c                - src/lib/roken/erealloc.c
  - src/lib/roken/err.c                   - src/lib/roken/err.h
  - src/lib/roken/errx.c                  - src/lib/roken/estrdup.c
  - src/lib/roken/fchown.c                - src/lib/roken/flock.c
  - src/lib/roken/fnmatch.c               - src/lib/roken/fnmatch.h
  - src/lib/roken/get_window_size.c       - src/lib/roken/getarg.3
  - src/lib/roken/getarg.c                - src/lib/roken/getarg.h
  - src/lib/roken/getcwd.c                - src/lib/roken/getdtablesize.c
  - src/lib/roken/getopt.c                - src/lib/roken/getusershell.c
  - src/lib/roken/hstrerror.c             - src/lib/roken/inaddr2str.c
  - src/lib/roken/inet_aton.c             - src/lib/roken/initgroups.c
  - src/lib/roken/k_getpwnam.c            - src/lib/roken/k_getpwuid.c
  - src/lib/roken/lstat.c                 - src/lib/roken/memmove.c
  - src/lib/roken/mini_inetd.c            - src/lib/roken/mkstemp.c
  - src/lib/roken/net_read.c              - src/lib/roken/net_write.c
  - src/lib/roken/parse_bytes.c           - src/lib/roken/parse_bytes.h
  - src/lib/roken/parse_time.c            - src/lib/roken/parse_time.h
  - src/lib/roken/parse_units.c           - src/lib/roken/parse_units.h
  - src/lib/roken/putenv.c                - src/lib/roken/rcmd.c
  - src/lib/roken/readv.c                 - src/lib/roken/recvmsg.c
  - src/lib/roken/resolve.c               - src/lib/roken/resolve.h
  - src/lib/roken/roken.def               - src/lib/roken/roken.h
  - src/lib/roken/roken.mak               - src/lib/roken/rtbl.c
  - src/lib/roken/rtbl.h                  - src/lib/roken/sendmsg.c
  - src/lib/roken/setegid.c               - src/lib/roken/setenv.c
  - src/lib/roken/seteuid.c               - src/lib/roken/signal.c
  - src/lib/roken/snprintf.c              - src/lib/roken/str2inaddr.c
  - src/lib/roken/strcasecmp.c            - src/lib/roken/strcollect.c
  - src/lib/roken/strdup.c                - src/lib/roken/strerror.c
  - src/lib/roken/strftime.c              - src/lib/roken/strlcat.c
  - src/lib/roken/strlcpy.c               - src/lib/roken/strlwr.c
  - src/lib/roken/strmatch.c              - src/lib/roken/strnlen.c
  - src/lib/roken/strptime.c              - src/lib/roken/strsep.c
  - src/lib/roken/strsep_copy.c           - src/lib/roken/strsplit.c
  - src/lib/roken/strtok_r.c              - src/lib/roken/strtrim.c
  - src/lib/roken/strupr.c                - src/lib/roken/timeval.c
  - src/lib/roken/tm2time.c               - src/lib/roken/unsetenv.c
  - src/lib/roken/verify.c                - src/lib/roken/verr.c
  - src/lib/roken/verrx.c                 - src/lib/roken/vsyslog.c
  - src/lib/roken/vwarn.c                 - src/lib/roken/vwarnx.c
  - src/lib/roken/warn.c                  - src/lib/roken/warnerr.c
  - src/lib/roken/warnx.c                 - src/lib/roken/writev.c
  - src/lib/roken/xdbm.h

  > Bye bye

  ~ src/cf/auth-modules.m4                ~ src/cf/broken-glob.m4
  ~ src/cf/broken-snprintf.m4             ~ src/cf/broken.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-func-lockmgr.m4            ~ src/cf/bsd-func-lockstatus.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-func-suser.m4              ~ src/cf/bsd-func-vfs-getnewfsid.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-header-vnode-if-h.m4       ~ src/cf/bsd-vfs-busy.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-vfs-object-create.m4       ~ src/cf/bsd-vget.m4
  ~ src/cf/bsd-vop-lock.m4                ~ src/cf/c-attribute.m4
  ~ src/cf/c-function.m4                  ~ src/cf/check-declaration.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-dirsiz.m4                ~ src/cf/check-getpwnam_r-posix.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-glibc.m4                 ~ src/cf/check-kafs.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-kerberos.m4              ~ src/cf/check-kernel-func.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-kernel-funcs.m4          ~ src/cf/check-kernel-var.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-kernel-vop-t.m4          ~ src/cf/check-kernel.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-lfs.m4                   ~ src/cf/check-man.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-type-extra.m4            ~ src/cf/check-var.m4
  ~ src/cf/check-x.m4                     ~ src/cf/check-xau.m4
  ~ src/cf/elf-object-format.m4           ~ src/cf/find-func-no-libs.m4
  ~ src/cf/find-func-no-libs2.m4          ~ src/cf/find-func.m4
  ~ src/cf/find-if-not-broken.m4          ~ src/cf/func-hstrerror-const.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-krb-get-default-tkt-root.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-krb-get-err-text.m4       ~ src/cf/func-krb-kdctimeofday.m4
  ~ src/cf/func-ntohl.m4                  ~ src/cf/grok-type.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-def.m4                    ~ src/cf/have-kernel-struct-field.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-linux-kernel-type.m4      ~ src/cf/have-linux-kernel-types.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-pragma-weak.m4            ~ src/cf/have-struct-field.m4
  ~ src/cf/have-type.m4                   ~ src/cf/have-types.m4
  ~ src/cf/header-dirent-dir-h.m4         ~ src/cf/kernel-have-def.m4
  ~ src/cf/kernel.m4                      ~ src/cf/krb-bigendian.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-find-db.m4                 ~ src/cf/krb-func-getcwd-broken.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-ipv6.m4                    ~ src/cf/krb-prog-ln-s.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-prog-ranlib.m4             ~ src/cf/krb-prog-yacc.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-struct-sockaddr-sa-len.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-struct-spwd.m4             ~ src/cf/krb-struct-winsize.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-sys-aix.m4                 ~ src/cf/krb-sys-nextstep.m4
  ~ src/cf/krb-version.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-d_alloc_root-two_args.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-devfs-register-eleven-args.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-init-mutex.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-func-init-wait-queue-head.m4
  ~ src/cf/linux-type-wait-queue-head.m4
  ~ src/cf/mips-abi.m4                    ~ src/cf/misc.m4
  ~ src/cf/need-proto.m4                  ~ src/cf/osf-func-ubc-lookup.m4
  ~ src/cf/osfc2.m4                       ~ src/cf/prog-cc-flags.m4
  ~ src/cf/proto-compat.m4                ~ src/cf/shared-libs.m4
  ~ src/cf/test-package.m4                ~ src/cf/try-compile-kernel.m4
  ~ src/cf/try-cpp-kernel.m4              ~ src/cf/type-iovec.m4
  ~ src/cf/type-krb-principal.m4          ~ src/cf/type-msghdr.m4
  ~ src/cf/wflags.m4

  > merge

  ~ src/lib/Makefile.in                   ~ src/lib/acl/Makefile.in
  ~ src/lib/acl/acl.h                     ~ src/lib/acl/acl_files.c
  ~ src/lib/bufdir/Makefile.in            ~ src/lib/bufdir/afs_dir.h
  ~ src/lib/bufdir/fbuf.c                 ~ src/lib/bufdir/fbuf.h
  ~ src/lib/bufdir/fdir.c                 ~ src/lib/bufdir/fdir.h
  ~ src/lib/cmd/Makefile.in               ~ src/lib/cmd/cmd.3
  ~ src/lib/cmd/cmd.c                     ~ src/lib/cmd/cmd.h
  ~ src/lib/cmd/frame.ctx                 ~ src/lib/cmd/testc.c
  ~ src/lib/cmd/testc.ctx                 ~ src/lib/editline/ChangeLog
  ~ src/lib/editline/Makefile.in          ~ src/lib/editline/README
  ~ src/lib/editline/complete.c           ~ src/lib/editline/edit_compat.c
  ~ src/lib/editline/editline.3           ~ src/lib/editline/editline.c
  ~ src/lib/editline/editline.h           ~ src/lib/editline/sysunix.c
  ~ src/lib/editline/testit.c             ~ src/lib/editline/unix.h
  ~ src/lib/ko/Makefile.in                ~ src/lib/ko/afsconf.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/auth.c                     ~ src/lib/ko/auth.h
  ~ src/lib/ko/cellconfig.h               ~ src/lib/ko/gensysname.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/ko.h                       ~ src/lib/ko/ko_locl.h
  ~ src/lib/ko/kocell.c                   ~ src/lib/ko/koerror.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/kotest.c                   ~ src/lib/ko/part.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/part.h                     ~ src/lib/ko/ports.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/ports.h                    ~ src/lib/ko/vlmisc.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/ChangeLog                  ~ src/lib/sl/Makefile.in
  ~ src/lib/sl/lex.l                      ~ src/lib/sl/make_cmds.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/make_cmds.h                ~ src/lib/sl/parse.y
  ~ src/lib/sl/sl.c                       ~ src/lib/sl/sl.h
  ~ src/lib/sl/sl_locl.h                  ~ src/lib/sl/ss.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/ss.h

  > merge

  ~ src/conf/CellServDB                   ~ src/conf/Makefile.in
  ~ src/conf/arla.conf                    ~ src/conf/arla.spec.in
  ~ src/conf/bos.conf                     ~ src/conf/services

  > merge

  ~ src/doc/Makefile.in                   ~ src/doc/ack.texi
  ~ src/doc/ack.texi.in                   ~ src/doc/afs-basics.texi
  ~ src/doc/arla.info                     ~ src/doc/arla.texi
  ~ src/doc/authors.texi                  ~ src/doc/debugging.texi
  ~ src/doc/intro.texi                    ~ src/doc/oddities.texi
  ~ src/doc/partsofarla.texi              ~ src/doc/porting.texi
  ~ src/doc/servers.texi                  ~ src/doc/storage.texi
  ~ src/doc/timeline.texi                 ~ src/doc/tools.texi
  ~ src/doc/xfs.txt

  > merge

  ~ src/include/Makefile.in               ~ src/include/bits.c
  ~ src/include/stds.h

  > merge

  ~ src/milko/ChangeLog                   ~ src/milko/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/README                      ~ src/milko/appl/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/bootstrap/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/bootstrap/anti-boot-strap.sh.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/bootstrap/boot-strap.sh.in
  ~ src/milko/appl/perf/Makefile.in       ~ src/milko/appl/perf/perf.c
  ~ src/milko/appl/sked/Makefile.in       ~ src/milko/appl/sked/sked.c
  ~ src/milko/bos/Makefile.in             ~ src/milko/bos/bos_locl.h
  ~ src/milko/bos/bosprocs.c              ~ src/milko/bos/bosserver.c
  ~ src/milko/bos/kconf.c                 ~ src/milko/fs/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/fs/connsec.c                ~ src/milko/fs/connsec.h
  ~ src/milko/fs/fileserver.c             ~ src/milko/fs/fs_def.h
  ~ src/milko/fs/fsprocs.c                ~ src/milko/fs/fsrv_locl.h
  ~ src/milko/fs/volprocs.c               ~ src/milko/include/mdebug.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/Makefile.in             ~ src/milko/lib/dpart/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/dpart/dpart.c           ~ src/milko/lib/dpart/dpart.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/mlog/Makefile.in        ~ src/milko/lib/mlog/mlog.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/mlog/mlog.h             ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/msecurity.c   ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/msecurity.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/netinit.c     ~ src/milko/lib/msecurity/netinit.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/Makefile.in        ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/README
  ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/ropa.c             ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/ropa.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/Makefile.in         ~ src/milko/lib/vld/common.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/debug.c             ~ src/milko/lib/vld/fvol.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/fvol.h              ~ src/milko/lib/vld/glue.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mdir.c              ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mdir.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mnode.c             ~ src/milko/lib/vld/mnode.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/salvage.c           ~ src/milko/lib/vld/salvage.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/sfvol_private.h     ~ src/milko/lib/vld/svol.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vld/vld.c               ~ src/milko/lib/vld/vld.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/Makefile.in       ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/vdb_flat.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/vol.c             ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb_internal.h
  ~ src/milko/lib/voldb/voldb_locl.h      ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/vstat.xg        ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/vstatus.c
  ~ src/milko/lib/vstatus/vstatus.h       ~ src/milko/pts/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/pts/pr.c                    ~ src/milko/pts/ptserver.c
  ~ src/milko/pts/ptserver.h              ~ src/milko/vldb/Makefile.in
  ~ src/milko/vldb/ubikprocs.c            ~ src/milko/vldb/vl_db.c
  ~ src/milko/vldb/vldb_locl.h            ~ src/milko/vldb/vldbserver.c
  ~ src/milko/vldb/vled.c

  > merge

  ~ src/lwp/Makefile.in                   ~ src/lwp/fasttime.c
  ~ src/lwp/iomgr.c                       ~ src/lwp/lock.c
  ~ src/lwp/lock.h                        ~ src/lwp/lwp_asm.c
  ~ src/lwp/lwp_asm.h                     ~ src/lwp/lwp_elf.h
  ~ src/lwp/make-process.o.sh.in          ~ src/lwp/plwp.c
  ~ src/lwp/plwp.h                        ~ src/lwp/preempt.c
  ~ src/lwp/preempt.h                     ~ src/lwp/process-vpp.s
  ~ src/lwp/process.aix22.S               ~ src/lwp/process.alpha.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.i386.S                ~ src/lwp/process.ibm032.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.m68k.S                ~ src/lwp/process.mips.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.ppc.S                 ~ src/lwp/process.rios.S
  ~ src/lwp/process.sparc.S               ~ src/lwp/process.vax.S
  ~ src/lwp/q.c                           ~ src/lwp/q.h
  ~ src/lwp/testlwp.c                     ~ src/lwp/testprocess.c
  ~ src/lwp/timer.c

  > merge

  ~ src/rx/Makefile.in                    ~ src/rx/rx.c
  ~ src/rx/rx.h                           ~ src/rx/rx_clock.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_clock.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_event.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_globs.c                     ~ src/rx/rx_globs.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_kern.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_locl.h
  ~ src/rx/rx_mach.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_misc.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_misc.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_multi.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_multi.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_null.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_null.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_pkt.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_queue.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_rdwr.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_strm.h                      ~ src/rx/rx_trace.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_trace.h                     ~ src/rx/rx_user.c
  ~ src/rx/rx_user.h                      ~ src/rx/rxdebug.1
  ~ src/rx/rxdebug.c                      ~ src/rx/rxgencon.h
  ~ src/rx/rxperf.c                       ~ src/rx/test_rx_clock.c

  > merge

  ~ src/rxdef/Makefile.in                 ~ src/rxdef/bos.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/common.h                    ~ src/rxdef/fs.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/ka.xg                       ~ src/rxdef/pts.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/ubik.xg                     ~ src/rxdef/vldb.xg
  ~ src/rxdef/volumeserver.xg             ~ src/rxkad/Makefile.in
  ~ src/rxkad/compat.c                    ~ src/rxkad/osi_alloc.c
  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_clnt.c                  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_crpt.c
  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_info.c                  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_locl.c
  ~ src/rxkad/rxk_serv.c                  ~ src/rxkad/rxkad.h
  ~ src/rxkad/rxkad_locl.h

  > merge

  ~ src/tests/Makefile.in                 ~ src/tests/append-over-page.c
  ~ src/tests/apwd.c                      ~ src/tests/boot-strap-arla
  ~ src/tests/build-emacs                 ~ src/tests/build-emacs-j
  ~ src/tests/build-gdb                   ~ src/tests/checkpwd
  ~ src/tests/compare-inum-mp             ~ src/tests/compare-inums
  ~ src/tests/compare-with-local          ~ src/tests/copy-and-diff-gnu-mirror
  ~ src/tests/create-dirs.c               ~ src/tests/create-files.c
  ~ src/tests/create-remove-dirs          ~ src/tests/create-remove-files
  ~ src/tests/create-remove.c             ~ src/tests/create-stat.c
  ~ src/tests/create-symlinks.c           ~ src/tests/dd
  ~ src/tests/deep-tree                   ~ src/tests/deep-tree2
  ~ src/tests/dir-size-mismatch           ~ src/tests/dir-tree
  ~ src/tests/discon-create               ~ src/tests/discon-echo
  ~ src/tests/discon-mkdir                ~ src/tests/discon-mkdir2
  ~ src/tests/discon-tar1                 ~ src/tests/discon-tar2
  ~ src/tests/discon-touch1               ~ src/tests/discon-touch2
  ~ src/tests/echo-n.c                    ~ src/tests/exit-wo-close.c
  ~ src/tests/fcachesize-dir              ~ src/tests/fcachesize-file-small
  ~ src/tests/find-and-cat-netbsd         ~ src/tests/find-linux
  ~ src/tests/fs-flush                    ~ src/tests/fs-sa-la
  ~ src/tests/ga-test.c                   ~ src/tests/generic-build
  ~ src/tests/getdents-and-unlink1        ~ src/tests/getdents-and-unlink2
  ~ src/tests/getdents-and-unlink3        ~ src/tests/hardlink1.c
  ~ src/tests/hardlink2.c                 ~ src/tests/hello-world.in
  ~ src/tests/kill-softer.c               ~ src/tests/kill-softly.c
  ~ src/tests/kotest                      ~ src/tests/large-dir-16384
  ~ src/tests/large-dir-extra             ~ src/tests/large-dir.c
  ~ src/tests/large-dir2.c                ~ src/tests/large-dir3.c
  ~ src/tests/ls-afs                      ~ src/tests/many-dirs
  ~ src/tests/many-fetchs                 ~ src/tests/many-files
  ~ src/tests/many-files-with-content     ~ src/tests/many-stores
  ~ src/tests/many-symlinks               ~ src/tests/mkdir
  ~ src/tests/mkdir1                      ~ src/tests/mkdir2.c
  ~ src/tests/mkm-rmm                     ~ src/tests/mmap-and-read.c
  ~ src/tests/mmap-shared-write.c         ~ src/tests/mmap-vs-read.c
  ~ src/tests/mmap-vs-read2.c             ~ src/tests/mountpoint.in
  ~ src/tests/parallel1                   ~ src/tests/pine.c
  ~ src/tests/read-vs-mmap.c              ~ src/tests/read-vs-mmap2.c
  ~ src/tests/read-write.c                ~ src/tests/readdir-vs-lstat.c
  ~ src/tests/rename-under-feet.c         ~ src/tests/rename1
  ~ src/tests/rename2                     ~ src/tests/rename3
  ~ src/tests/rename4                     ~ src/tests/rename5.c
  ~ src/tests/rm-rf.c                     ~ src/tests/run-tests.in
  ~ src/tests/setgroups                   ~ src/tests/setpag
  ~ src/tests/shallow-tree                ~ src/tests/strange-characters
  ~ src/tests/strange-characters-c.c      ~ src/tests/strange-other-characters
  ~ src/tests/symlink.c                   ~ src/tests/test-gunzip-gnu-mirror
  ~ src/tests/test-parallel1.c            ~ src/tests/test-parallel2.c
  ~ src/tests/test-setgroups.c            ~ src/tests/test-setpag.c
  ~ src/tests/untar-emacs                 ~ src/tests/utime-dir.c
  ~ src/tests/visit-volumes               ~ src/tests/write-closed.c
  ~ src/tests/write-closed2.c             ~ src/tests/write-ro-file.c
  ~ src/tests/write-ucc.c                 ~ src/util/Makefile.in
  ~ src/util/bool.h                       ~ src/util/hash.c
  ~ src/util/hash.h                       ~ src/util/heap.c
  ~ src/util/heap.h                       ~ src/util/heaptest.c
  ~ src/util/list.c                       ~ src/util/list.h
  ~ src/util/log.c                        ~ src/util/log.h
  ~ src/util/log_log.3                    ~ src/util/mmaptime.c
  ~ src/util/mmaptime.h                   ~ src/util/mmaptime_test.c
  ~ src/util/util-tester.c

  > merge

  ~ src/ydr/Makefile.in                   ~ src/ydr/lex.h
  ~ src/ydr/lex.l                         ~ src/ydr/main.c
  ~ src/ydr/output.c                      ~ src/ydr/output.h
  ~ src/ydr/parse.y                       ~ src/ydr/sym.h
  ~ src/ydr/symbol.c                      ~ src/ydr/types.c
  ~ src/ydr/types.h

  > merge

  ~ src/ChangeLog                         ~ src/HACKING
  ~ src/INSTALL                           ~ src/LIESMICH
  ~ src/Makefile.in                       ~ src/NEWS
  ~ src/README                            ~ src/THANKS
  ~ src/TODO                              ~ src/acinclude.m4
  ~ src/config.guess                      ~ src/config.sub
  ~ src/configure.in                      ~ src/make-release
  ~ src/make-release.el                   ~ src/mkinstalldirs

  > merge

  - Applflags.inc                         - afsd/CellServDB.5
  - afsd/Makefile                         - afsd/SuidCells.5
  - afsd/ThisCell.5                       - afsd/afsd.8
  - fs/Makefile                           - fs/fs.1
  - libarla/Makefile                      - libarla/Makefile.bufdir.inc
  - libarla/Makefile.ko.inc               - libarla/Makefile.lwp.inc
  - libarla/Makefile.rx.inc               - libarla/Makefile.rxdef.inc
  - libarla/Makefile.rxkad.inc            - libroken/Makefile
  - libroken/atypes.h                     - libroken/config.h
  - libroken/version.h                    - pts/Makefile
  - pts/pts.1                             - vos/Makefile
  - vos/vos.8                             - ydr/Makefile

  > New buildsystem reordered a bit, so these go away; bye bye

  + include/arla-version.h                + include/atypes.h
  + include/config.h

  > Pregenerated files for arla-0.35.7

  + lib/Makefile                          + lib/libarla/Makefile
  + lib/libarla/Makefile.arla.inc         + lib/libarla/Makefile.bufdir.inc
  + lib/libarla/Makefile.ko.inc           + lib/libarla/Makefile.lwp.inc
  + lib/libarla/Makefile.rx.inc           + lib/libarla/Makefile.rxdef.inc
  + lib/libarla/Makefile.rxkad.inc        + lib/libarla/Makefile.sl.inc
  + lib/libarla/Makefile.util.inc         + libexec/Makefile
  + libexec/afsd/Makefile                 + usr.sbin/Makefile
  + usr.sbin/bos/Makefile                 + usr.sbin/fs/Makefile
  + usr.sbin/pts/Makefile                 + usr.sbin/vos/Makefile
  + usr.sbin/ydr/Makefile                 ~ Makefile
  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Buildsystem for arla-0.35.7

  ~ src/appl/bos/bos.c                    ~ src/appl/lib/arlalib.c
  ~ src/appl/lib/ka-procs.c               ~ src/appl/pts/pts.c
  ~ src/appl/vos/vos.c                    ~ src/arlad/arlad.c
  ~ src/arlad/fcache.c                    ~ src/lib/ko/agetarg.c
  ~ src/lib/ko/kocell.c                   ~ src/lib/ko/koerror.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/sl.c                       ~ src/rxdef/ka.xg
  ~ src/util/log.c

  > Merge in some progname changes, and a couple of bugfixes from arla.

  ~ libexec/afsd/Makefile

  > -ldes

  ~ src/arlad/arlad.c

  > Sync with arla-current: after doing chroot(), do chdir("/").
  > (Reported by a handful of people.)

  ~ src/arlad/CellServDB.5

  > spellfix; Kevin Steves <kevin at atomicgears.com
  - src/arlad/arlad.1

  > arlad.8 is the one to use

  ~ src/arlad/arlad.8

  > repair

  ~ src/arlad/arla.conf.5

  > repair

  ~ src/arlad/CellServDB.5

  > fix spelling, grammar etc.

  ~ src/arlad/SuidCells.5

  > repair

  ~ src/arlad/ThisCell.5

  > repair

  ~ src/appl/bos/bos.8

  > repair

  ~ src/appl/fs/fs.1

  > repair

  ~ src/appl/pts/pts.1

  > make this be more in the same style as the other afs manpages

  ~ src/appl/vos/vos.8

  > repair and flesh out a little

  ~ src/lib/ko/gensysname.c

  > no more set_progname

  ~ lib/libarla/Makefile.ko.inc

  > - set_progname() no longer used in header-generating program.
  > - remove my testing cruft accidentally commited
  > - Add some files to CLEANFILES that were not properly cleaned.

  ~ lib/libarla/Makefile.lwp.inc

  > Add an explicit dependency for two symlinked files, to make maja@'s
  > problems go away.

  ~ lib/libarla/Makefile.lwp.inc

  > Engage brain before commiting...
  > - remove false dependency when creating symlinks into source tree
  > - add -f flag to ln to force recreation of the symlinks if the target would
  > somehow be triggered
  > ok maja@

authpf

  ~ authpf.c

  > twist time, space, and other aspects of reality so that we can revoke privs
  > ,
  > and... as early as possible.  (this does not work, beck has the next half
  > of this coming in a few minutes)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ authpf.c
  ~ pathnames.h

  > fix a few nits in theo's commit, make this install and run setgid authpf
  > so that it can remove the files it creates in /var/authpf

  ~ Makefile

  > shit. need this. my bad, my pfctl wasn't up to date.

faithd

  ~ faithd.c                              ~ ftp.c

  > nuke unmaintained code (#ifdef FAITH4).  sync w/kame

inetd

  ~ inetd.c

  > do not respond to udp service if ip_src matches broadcast addr.  theo ok

route6d

  ~ route6d.c

  > avoid fd_set overrun.  sync w/kame

rtadvd