[odc] Daily www changes for 2002-06-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jun 9 08:01:00 BST 2002

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2002-06-08

es                                      faq
ja                                      nl

== es ================================================================ 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/es

es

  ~ 31.html                               ~ donations.html
  ~ i386.html                             ~ orders.html
  ~ want.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

== faq =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ upgrade-minifaq.html

  > Describe how to deal with lp* ownership changes.

  ~ index.html                            ~ faqtoc.html

  > Recent updates synced, faq14.html#LargeDrive

  ~ faq8.html

  > David Krause pointed a problem out to me, I fixed it.  Incorrectly.
  > David Krause pointed it out to me again, let's see if I get it right
  > this time.  Thanks, David Krause <openbsd at davidkrause.com
  ~ es/faq1.html                          ~ es/faq2.html
  ~ es/faq3.html                          ~ es/faq6.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  ~ ja/faq14.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  ~ faq5.html

  > Remove some accidently added '>' characters (oops), changed displayed '>'
  > characters to '&gt;'.  Pointed out by Horacio@, thanks!

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ja

ja

  ~ donations.html                        ~ orders.html

  > sync with badlands translation CVS

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ 31.html