ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jun 10 08:01:50 BST 2002

archivers/p5-Archive-Zip                audio/disc-cover
audio/gkrellm-volume                    audio/gkrellmms
audio/gkrellmss                         audio/gqmpeg
converters/p5-Convert-ASN1              converters/p5-Unicode-Map8
databases/openldap                      databases/p5-AsciiDB-TagFile
databases/py-psycopg                    devel/libgtop
devel/p5-C-Scan                         devel/p5-Class-Date
devel/p5-Class-MethodMaker              devel/p5-Curses-Widgets
devel/p5-Date-Handler                   devel/p5-Devel-SmallProf
devel/p5-File-Tail                      devel/p5-MLDBM
devel/p5-MLDBM-Sync                     devel/p5-Set-Scalar
devel/p5-String-CRC32                   devel/tkcvs
editors/emacs-leim                      editors/hexcurse
editors/wordperfect                     editors/xemacs20
emulators/bochs                         emulators/ines
emulators/mastergear                    emulators/snes9x
emulators/vgb                           games/eboard-extras
graphics/blender                        graphics/fxtv
graphics/gdk-pixbuf                     graphics/gkrellkam
graphics/gtksee                         graphics/p5-GD-Graph
graphics/p5-GD-Graph3d                  graphics/p5-GD-TextUtil
graphics/p5-Image-Info                  graphics/p5-Image-Size
graphics/py-Imaging                     infrastructure/templates
japanese/Wnn                            japanese/canna
lang/egcs                               mail
mail/cmail                              mail/exmh2
mail/grepmail                           mail/mailcrypt
mail/p5-MIME-tools                      mail/p5-Mail-Box
mail/p5-Mail-IMAPClient                 mail/p5-Mail-Tools
math                                    math/maple
math/maple-share                        math/wingz
mbone/wbd                               misc
misc/amanda                             misc/cbb
misc/cdrchive                           misc/cdrdao
misc/gkrellaclock                       misc/gkrellm-reminder
misc/gkrellstock                        misc/p5-Finance-Quote
misc/p5-I18N-Charset                    misc/p5-Locale-Codes
misc/tkinfo                             net/curl
net/doc                                 net/gkrellm-wireless
net/hping                               net/irssi-icb
net/kmago                               net/ndiff
net/ns                                  net/p5-Net-Daemon
net/p5-Net-ICQ2000                      net/p5-Net-IRC
net/p5-Net-SNMP                         net/p5-PlRPC
net/p5-SNMP_Session                     net/p5-libnet
net/pcapmerge                           net/pure-ftpd
net/py-libpcap                          net/roxirc
net/snort                               net/tkirc
net/vicq                                news
news/p5-Gateway                         news/p5-News-Article
news/p5-News-Newsrc                     palm
plan9                                   print/acroread
print/jadetex                           print/lyx
print/teTeX                             security/gpa
security/gpgme                          security/p5-Crypt-Blowfish
security/p5-Crypt-CBC                   security/p5-Crypt-RC4
security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay                security/p5-Digest-HMAC
security/p5-Digest-MD5                  security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL
security/p5-PGP-Sign                    security/swatch
security/uvscan                         textproc/TclXML
textproc/docbook                        textproc/hevea
textproc/latex2html                     textproc/lgrind
textproc/libxml                         textproc/p5-Libxml
textproc/p5-Text-PDF                    textproc/p5-Text-Unidecode
textproc/p5-XML-Checker                 textproc/p5-XML-DOM
textproc/p5-XML-LibXML                  textproc/p5-XML-LibXSLT
textproc/p5-XML-RSS                     textproc/p5-XML-SAX
textproc/p5-XML-Simple                  textproc/p5-XML-XPath
textproc/p5-XML-XSLT                    textproc/xerces
textproc/xml2rfc                        x11/aterm
x11/openbox                             x11/p5-Tk
x11/rdesktop

== archivers ========================================================= 01/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

p5-Archive-Zip

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

== audio ============================================================= 02/24 ==

disc-cover

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gkrellm-volume

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gkrellmms

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gkrellmss

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gqmpeg

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

  > update audio/gqmpeg to 0.16.0; no replies from maintainer

== converters ======================================================== 03/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

p5-Convert-ASN1

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Unicode-Map8

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

== databases ========================================================= 04/24 ==

openldap

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > update to OpenLDAP-stable 2.0.24, bugfix release

p5-AsciiDB-TagFile

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

py-psycopg

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== devel ============================================================= 05/24 ==

libgtop

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-C-Scan

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Class-Date

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Class-MethodMaker

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Curses-Widgets

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Date-Handler

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Devel-SmallProf

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-File-Tail

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-MLDBM

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-MLDBM-Sync

  ~ Makefile                              ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Set-Scalar

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-String-CRC32

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

tkcvs

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== editors =========================================================== 06/24 ==

emacs-leim

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

hexcurse

  > Update to 1.54.  Notable changes:
  > * Added a feature that highlights the respective location of the value
  > currently under the cursor in the opposite window
  > * Fixed a rare division by zero problem
  > * Added the ctrl+b key mapping for the End key
  > * Fixed a problem with the End key where the cursor wouldn't go to
  > the end of the file if it was on a certain line(s)
  > From maintainer Lonny Gomes <devel at n0mansland.net
wordperfect

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

xemacs20

  ~ Makefile

  > use correct urls

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== emulators ========================================================= 07/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

bochs

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-gui_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  - patches/patch-configure_in

  > upgrade to Bochs 1.4
  > --
  > Ok'd by: MAINTAINER

ines

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

mastergear

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

snes9x

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

vgb

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== games ============================================================= 08/24 ==

eboard-extras

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== graphics ========================================================== 09/24 ==

blender

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

fxtv

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gdk-pixbuf

  + patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > readd workaround.

gkrellkam

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gtksee

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-GD-Graph

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-GD-Graph3d

  ~ Makefile                              ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-GD-TextUtil

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Image-Info

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Image-Size

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

py-Imaging

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== infrastructure ==================================================== 10/24 ==

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > update MASTER_SITE_PACKETSTORM mirrors

== japanese ========================================================== 11/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

Wnn

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

canna

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== lang ============================================================== 12/24 ==

egcs

  + stable/patches/patch-gcc_lists_c      + stable/patches/patch-gcc_rtl_h

  > small speed-up: inline list freeing. Adapted from Jeff Law.

  + stable/patches/patch-gcc_config_in

  > Forgot

  + stable/patches/patch-gcc_combine_c    + stable/patches/patch-gcc_df_c
  + stable/patches/patch-gcc_emit-rtl_c   + stable/patches/patch-gcc_expr_c
  + stable/patches/patch-gcc_flow_c       + stable/patches/patch-gcc_reload1_c

  > somewhat larger speed-up: shared rtx for hardware registers, instead of
  > generating them again and again.
  > From Jeff Law, again.

== mail ============================================================== 13/24 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > sort

cmail

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

exmh2

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

grepmail

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

mailcrypt

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-MIME-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Mail-Box

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Mail-IMAPClient

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Mail-Tools

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== math ============================================================== 14/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

math

  ~ Makefile

  > kill dangling #

maple

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

maple-share

  ~ Makefile                              ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

wingz

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== mbone ============================================================= 15/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mbone

wbd

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== misc ============================================================== 16/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > sort

amanda

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

cbb

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

cdrchive

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

cdrdao

  + patches/patch-dao_main_cc

  > add missing PRGNAME arg to message() function; ok maint. fgs

gkrellaclock

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gkrellm-reminder

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gkrellstock

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Finance-Quote

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-I18N-Charset

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Locale-Codes

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

tkinfo

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== net =============================================================== 17/24 ==

curl

  + patches/patch-lib_ssluse_c            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > upgrade to cURL 7.9.7 + experimental patch to fix cURL with newer OpenSSL.
  > --
  > Original patch from: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr at jakemsr.com  > This patch (which has been modified to also work
  > with older versions of OpenSSL) from: Daniel Stenberg <daniel at haxx.se
doc

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gkrellm-wireless

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

hping

  ~ pkg/SECURITY                          ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             - patches/patch-Makefile.in
  - patches/patch-getlhs.c                - patches/patch-main.c

  > hping was b0rked -- interfaced weren't actually recognized.  This updates
  > hping to 2.0.0rc1 (which fixes that problem), and also cleans up the port
  > a bit.

irssi-icb

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

kmago

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

ndiff

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

ns

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Net-Daemon

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Net-ICQ2000

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Net-IRC

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Net-SNMP

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-PlRPC

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-SNMP_Session

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-libnet

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

pcapmerge

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

pure-ftpd

  - patches/gcc-src_Makefile_in

  > upgrade to pure-ftpd 1.0.12
  > --
  > From: Frank Denis <j at pureftpd.org
py-libpcap

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

roxirc

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

snort

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

tkirc

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

vicq

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== news ============================================================== 18/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

news

  ~ Makefile

  > sort

p5-Gateway

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-News-Article

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-News-Newsrc

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== palm ============================================================== 19/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/palm

palm

  ~ Makefile

  > sort; kill dangling #

== plan9 ============================================================= 20/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/plan9

plan9

  ~ Makefile

  > sort; kill dangling #

== print ============================================================= 21/24 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

acroread

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

jadetex

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

lyx

  ~ Makefile

  > use correct libname

  ~ Makefile

  > remove duplicate entry for gettext, this port was already using the
  > gettext module.

teTeX

  ~ base/Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== security ========================================================== 22/24 ==

gpa

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

gpgme

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Crypt-Blowfish

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Crypt-CBC

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Crypt-RC4

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Crypt-SSLeay

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-Digest-HMAC

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Digest-MD5

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-IO-Socket-SSL

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-PGP-Sign

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

swatch

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

uvscan

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== textproc ========================================================== 23/24 ==

TclXML

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

docbook

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

hevea

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

latex2html

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

lgrind

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

libxml

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Libxml

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Text-PDF

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-Text-Unidecode

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up REGRESS_DEPENDS/REGRESS_TARGET/NO_REGRESS

p5-XML-Checker

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-DOM

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-LibXML

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-LibXSLT

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-RSS

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-SAX

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-Simple

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-XPath

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

p5-XML-XSLT

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

xerces

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

xml2rfc

  ~ Makefile

  > add specifier to RUN_DEPENDS and BUILD_DEPENDS

== x11 =============================================================== 24/24 ==

aterm

  ~ Makefile

  > update utmp like everyone else