[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-06-15

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jun 16 08:00:36 BST 2002

distrib/miniroot                        lib
lib/libevent                            sbin/atactl
sbin/brconfig                           sbin/isakmpd
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/dev/cardbus
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/net
usr.bin/ipcs                            usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/ppp                            usr.sbin/rtadvd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

miniroot

  ~ install.sub

  > rename install_from_mounted_fs to install_mounted_fs here as well; krw@ ok.

== lib =============================================================== 02/07 ==

lib

  ~ Makefile

  > enable libevent

libevent

  + config.h.in                           + configure
  + configure.in                          + event.3
  + event.c                               + event.h
  + install-sh                            + kqueue.c
  + select.c                              + err.c
  + aclocal.m4                            + mkinstalldirs
  + config.h                              + Makefile.in
  + stamp-h.in                            + missing
  + Makefile.am                           + acconfig.h
  + sample/Makefile.am                    + sample/event-test.c
  + sample/Makefile.in                    + sample/signal-test.c
  + sample/time-test.c                    + test/Makefile.in
  + test/test-eof.c                       + test/test-weof.c
  + test/test-eof                         + test/test-weof
  + test/test-time.c                      + test/test-time
  + compat/err.h                          + compat/sys/queue.h
  + compat/sys/time.h                     + compat/sys/tree.h

  > New import:
  >     import libevent an event notification abstraction on top of select or k
  > queue

  + Makefile

  > build static and profiled.

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

atactl

  ~ atactl.c                              ~ atasmart.h

  > Move ATA SMART defines to atactl.
  > No kernel parts use this constants.
  > From Alexander Yurchenko <grange at rt.mipt.ru
brconfig

  ~ brconfig.8

  > Document transparent IPsec.

isakmpd

  ~ isakmpd.policy.5                      ~ policy.c

  > ecn_* policy attributes --- ok ho@

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > Reset rulestate in parse_rules(), so consecutive calls (like from authpf)
  > will not fail. Reported by Chris Kuethe.

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/bridge.4

  > Document transparent IPsec.

  + man4/gpr.4                            ~ man4/Makefile

  > very basic manpage for gpr.

  ~ man4/man4.sparc/intro.4

  > There is no qfe entry, point at hme instead.

  ~ man4/nofn.4

  > crypto in title

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/creator.4

  > wrong copyright year

  ~ man4/man4.macppc/intro.4

  > change ref gm(4)->gem(4); ok miod

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ creatorvar.h                          ~ creator_mainbus.c

  > add my name here as suggested by jason@

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ param.h

  > gc some leftovers from sparc.

  ~ asm.h                                 ~ autoconf.h
  ~ ctlreg.h                              ~ db_machdep.h
  ~ exec.h                                ~ openfirm.h
  ~ param.h                               ~ psl.h
  ~ reg.h                                 ~ signal.h
  ~ vmparam.h

  > Decruftification.
  > We will never have a.out kernels.
  > We will never have 32-bit kernels.
  > We will never have sun4c, sun4 and sun4m support in the sparc64 kernels.
  > We don't need support old netbsd libc.
  > The cpu will never be identified as some of the sun4c and sun4m types.
  > We don't need the gazillion of fields in cpuinfo that the sparc port uses.
  > Just generally remove dead code.
  > This is just a first step in making this meess readable.

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ locore.s

  > gc some leftovers from sparc.

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ clock.c
  ~ cpu.c                                 ~ cpuvar.h
  ~ db_interface.c                        ~ disksubr.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ netbsd_machdep.c
  ~ process_machdep.c                     ~ trap.c
  ~ vm_machdep.c

  > Decruftification.
  > We will never have a.out kernels.
  > We will never have 32-bit kernels.
  > We will never have sun4c, sun4 and sun4m support in the sparc64 kernels.
  > We don't need support old netbsd libc.
  > The cpu will never be identified as some of the sun4c and sun4m types.
  > We don't need the gazillion of fields in cpuinfo that the sparc port uses.
  > Just generally remove dead code.
  > This is just a first step in making this meess readable.

dev/cardbus

  ~ if_xl_cardbus.c

  > bus_dma'ify. Tested on 3c900(pci), 3c905b(pci), and 3c575c(cardbus). Thanks
  > to todd@ and camiel@ for trying it, too.

dev/ic

  ~ xl.c                                  ~ xlreg.h

  > bus_dma'ify. Tested on 3c900(pci), 3c905b(pci), and 3c575c(cardbus). Thanks
  > to todd@ and camiel@ for trying it, too.

  ~ wdcreg.h

  > Move ATA SMART defines to atactl.
  > No kernel parts use this constants.
  > From Alexander Yurchenko <grange at rt.mipt.ru
  ~ if_wi.c                               ~ if_wivar.h

  > Don't advertise hostap as an allowed media type for firmware < 0.80
  > Hopefully this will confuse people with crufty firmware a little less
  > than the old behavior.  Supposedly it is possible to get hostap working
  > on prism firmware 0.7.6 but I'm not going to attempt that at this time.

  ~ xl.c

  > Check the correct variable when freeing the RX/TX lists.

dev/pci

  ~ if_xl_pci.c

  > bus_dma'ify. Tested on 3c900(pci), 3c905b(pci), and 3c575c(cardbus). Thanks
  > to todd@ and camiel@ for trying it, too.

dev/pcmcia

  + gpr.c                                 ~ files.pcmcia

  > GPR400 smartcard reader driver, some stuff still missing.
  > jason@ commented on it.

  ~ gpr.c

  > unmap/free memory as well on detach.

net

  ~ if_bridge.c

  > Transparent IPsec processing on the bridge; for now works only with
  > static keys.

  ~ if_bridge.c

  > unnecessary () on cast

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

ipcs

  ~ ipcs.c

  > enlarge ID column to fix output alignment.
  > ok deraadt@, millert at .
ssh

  ~ authfd.c                              ~ authfd.h
  ~ ssh-add.c                             ~ ssh-agent.c

  > break agent key lifetime protocol and allow other contraints for key usage.

  ~ authfd.c                              ~ authfd.h
  ~ ssh-add.c                             ~ ssh-agent.c

  > fix stupid typo

  ~ authfd.c                              ~ authfd.h
  ~ ssh-add.c                             ~ ssh-agent.c

  > remove the CONSTRAIN_IDENTITY messages and introduce a new
  > ADD_ID message with contraints instead. contraints can be
  > only added together with the private key.

ppp

  ~ ppp/ccp.c                             ~ ppp/ccp.h
  ~ ppp/chap.c                            ~ ppp/command.c
  ~ ppp/deflate.c                         ~ ppp/fsm.c
  ~ ppp/fsm.h                             ~ ppp/ipcp.c
  ~ ppp/main.c                            ~ ppp/mppe.c
  ~ ppp/ppp.8.m4                          ~ ppp/pred.c
  ~ ppp/radius.c                          ~ ppp/radius.h
  ~ ppp/radlib.c                          ~ ppp/radlib.h
  ~ ppp/sig.c                             ~ ppp/timer.c

  > Understand MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy, MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types,
  > MS-MPPE-Recv-Key and MS-MPPE-Send-Key RADIUS attributes, making
  > MPPE work properly with RADIUS & MSCHAPv2.
  > Do something with the Filter-Id RADIUS attribute.
  > Handle MS-CHAP-Error and MS-CHAP2-Success correctly rather than
  > bogusly including the Ident field in the text passed back to the
  > client.
  > Bump the max FSM option length to 52 (was 20)
  > Add some missing includes.

  ~ ppp/README.nat                        ~ ppp/alias.c
  ~ ppp/alias.h                           ~ ppp/alias_cuseeme.c
  ~ ppp/alias_db.c                        ~ ppp/alias_irc.c
  ~ ppp/alias_local.h                     ~ ppp/alias_nbt.c
  ~ ppp/alias_proxy.c                     ~ ppp/alias_smedia.c
  ~ ppp/alias_util.c                      ~ ppp/atm.c
  ~ ppp/bundle.c                          ~ ppp/cbcp.c
  ~ ppp/ccp.c                             ~ ppp/chap.c
  ~ ppp/chap_ms.c                         ~ ppp/chap_ms.h
  ~ ppp/chat.c                            ~ ppp/command.c
  ~ ppp/datalink.c                        ~ ppp/id.c
  ~ ppp/iface.c                           ~ ppp/ip.c
  ~ ppp/ipcp.c                            ~ ppp/lcp.c
  ~ ppp/log.c                             ~ ppp/log.h
  ~ ppp/lqr.c                             ~ ppp/mbuf.c
  ~ ppp/ncpaddr.c                         ~ ppp/netgraph.c
  ~ ppp/physical.c                        ~ ppp/prompt.c
  ~ ppp/radius.c                          ~ ppp/radius.h
  ~ ppp/slcompress.c                      ~ ppp/tcpmss.c
  ~ ppp/throughput.c                      ~ ppp/timer.c
  ~ ppp/tun.c

  > Tidy up end of line whitespace

  ~ ppp/fsm.c

  > Cast a format param