[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-06-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jun 19 08:00:17 BST 2002

bin/ps                                  bin/systrace
distrib/sets                            etc/MAKEDEV.mi
etc/etc.alpha/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.amiga/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.hppa/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV                    etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV                  etc/etc.macppc/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sparc/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sun3/MAKEDEV                    kerberosV
lib/libc                                lib/libevent
lib/libssl                              sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/macppc/conf
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/dev/usb
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/fgen
usr.bin/netstat                         usr.bin/oldrdist
usr.bin/systat                          usr.sbin/dhcp
usr.sbin/pppd                           usr.sbin/pstat
usr.sbin/slstats                        usr.sbin/timed

== bin =============================================================== 01/10 ==

ps

  ~ print.c                               ~ ps.1

  > add x flag for systraced processes; mentioned by christos at netbsd  > document missing flags from proc.h

systrace

  ~ filter.c                              ~ systrace.1
  ~ util.c

  > KNF

  ~ systrace.c

  > string.h

== distrib =========================================================== 02/10 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.sparc

  > sync

  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/comp/md.i386

  > sync

== etc =============================================================== 03/10 ==

MAKEDEV.mi

  ~ MAKEDEV.mi

  > Add gpr, i386 only; this may change in the near future to something more
  > generic as /dev/smartcard or similar.
  > deraadt@ ok.

  ~ MAKEDEV.mi

  > this is better.

etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.amiga/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.amiga/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.i386/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV.md

  > Add gpr, i386 only; this may change in the near future to something more
  > generic as /dev/smartcard or similar.
  > deraadt@ ok.

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

etc.sun3/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sun3/MAKEDEV

  > regen.

== kerberosV ========================================================= 04/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/lib/kafs/common.c

  > gcc -Wall (pass this one up, hin)

== lib =============================================================== 05/10 ==

  ~ arch/m68k/string/swab.S

  > Rewrite to get proper Copyright.
  > Should even be slightly better than the old one.
  > Checked and fixed by miod@, my initial version was not 100% right
  > (writing m68k loops blindly doesn't always work).

libevent

  ~ kqueue.c

  > need string.h

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_cryptodev.c

  > per-evp state is now sizeof(struct dev_crypto_state) instead sizeof(struct
  > session_op)

  ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_cryptodev.c

  > unbreak sshd with privsep: open /dev/crypto, keep fd, and call
  > CRIOGET per EVP_Init(); ok niklas@, miod@

== sbin ============================================================== 06/10 ==

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > don't allow individual keep state rules to specify timeouts for 'interval'
  > and
  > 'frag' -- they aren't applied anyway
  > ok dhartmei@ and henning@

  ~ parse.y

  > propogate a '!' when a host resolves to multiple IP addresses
  > ok dhartmei@

== share ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  ~ man4/gpr.4

  > update a bit.

== sys =============================================================== 08/10 ==

  ~ DISKLESS                              ~ GENERIC

  > uftdi is fixed now

arch/i386/i386

  ~ conf.c                                ~ machdep.c
  ~ wscons_machdep.c

  > Remove all traces of the PCCONS stuff.  (Remove pc.h and references to NPC
  > and NPCCONSKBD)
  > ok matthieu

  ~ conf.c

  > oops, forgot to commit this when gpr was added.

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > document CAPS_IS_CONTROL.  suggested by miod

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ akbd.c

  > "option CAPS_IS_CONTROL" will enable use of caps key as control
  > (need wsconsctl keymap too)

  ~ pm_direct.c

  > KNF (whitespace)

dev/usb

  ~ uftdi.c

  > fix uftdi so that it matches what usbdevs says

netinet

  ~ ip_ipcomp.c

  > Fix double-free.

  ~ ip_esp.c

  > Same as with ip_ah.c (fix unreachable reference-after-free)

  ~ ip_ah.c

  > Fix reference to free'ed location (unreachable condition because of
  > spl protection, but better safe...) --- pointed out by sam at errno.com
  ~ ip_ipcomp.c

  > Missing freeing of crp, from sam at errno.com
  ~ ip_ah.c                               ~ ip_esp.c
  ~ ip_ipcomp.c

  > Initialize mo to NULL, for good measure -- sam at errno.com
  ~ ip_ipcomp.c

  > Style.

  ~ ip_ah.c                               ~ ip_esp.c

  > KNF

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/10 ==

fgen

  ~ fgen.l

  > From bjh21 at NetBSD  > - When open(2) fails, it returns -1, not NULL.
  > - When we're assigning to a long, use 0 rather than NULL.

netstat

  ~ mbuf.c

  > pull in missing includes

oldrdist

  ~ main.c

  > pull in missing includes

systat

  ~ main.c

  > revoke privs after kvm_openfiles

  ~ cmds.c                                ~ disks.c
  ~ fetch.c                               ~ iostat.c
  ~ keyboard.c                            ~ mbufs.c
  ~ netcmds.c                             ~ netstat.c
  ~ pigs.c                                ~ swap.c
  ~ vmstat.c

  > ANSI

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 10/10 ==

dhcp

  ~ common/print.c                        ~ common/tree.c
  ~ dhclient/clparse.c                    ~ dhclient/dhclient.c
  ~ includes/dhcpd.h                      ~ relay/dhcrelay.c
  ~ server/dhcp.c                         ~ server/dhcpd.c

  > format string audit.  From: Gregory Steuck <greg at nest.cx
  ~ server/confpars.c

  > fix file descriptor leak.
  > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-tech&m=102125850815351&w=2
  > From: Gregory Steuck <greg at nest.cx
  ~ common/bpf.c

  > actually, wrong type for printing of sise_t

pppd

  ~ pppstats/pppstats.c

  > update copyright notice.  mckusick says that Van signed the standard
  > Berkeley copyright assignment form, therefore the new license should
  > be on these files. I just copied in the notice that Kirk mailed me.

pstat

  ~ pstat.c

  > size_t cleanups

slstats

  ~ slstats.c

  > update copyright notice.  mckusick says that Van signed the standard
  > Berkeley copyright assignment form, therefore the new license should
  > be on these files. I just copied in the notice that Kirk mailed me.

timed

  ~ timed/Makefile                        ~ timed/acksend.c
  ~ timed/byteorder.c                     ~ timed/candidate.c
  ~ timed/cksum.c                         ~ timed/correct.c
  ~ timed/globals.h                       ~ timed/master.c
  ~ timed/measure.c                       ~ timed/networkdelta.c
  ~ timed/pathnames.h                     ~ timed/readmsg.c
  ~ timed/slave.c                         ~ timed/timed.c