ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jun 20 08:00:39 BST 2002

editors/vim                             net
net/pavuk                               net/samba
print/acroread                          www/thttpd

== editors =========================================================== 01/04 ==

vim

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

== net =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  > enable pavuk.

pavuk

  + patches/patch-src_digest_auth_c

  > New import:
  >     Pavuk is UNIX program used to mirror contents of WWW documents or files
  > .

samba

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > Use /var/run for pid files, suggested by several people.

== print ============================================================= 03/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

acroread

  + patches/patch-INSTALL                 + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > and I usually tend to forget to add new files to cvs before I commit

  ~ files/acroread.diff                   ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update print/acroread to 5.05; angelos@ is a lazy bum :)
  > from Nikolay Sturm <sturm at sec.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > really, we shouldn't need NEWDYNLIBDIR; thanks Marc Matteo <marcm at lectroid.  > net>

  - patches/patch-aa

  > duh

thttpd