[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-06-20

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 21 08:00:19 BST 2002

bin/systrace                            distrib/sets
gnu/egcs                                lib/libc
lib/libkvm                              lib/libssl
libexec/comsat                          libexec/rpc.rquotad
libexec/rpc.yppasswdd                   sbin/pfctl
sbin/wicontrol                          share/man
sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa               sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/dev/sbus                            sys/netinet
usr.bin/mg                              usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/talk

== bin =============================================================== 01/09 ==

systrace

  ~ systrace.1

  > mention shared memory races in bugs section.

== distrib =========================================================== 02/09 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha                   ~ lists/base/md.amiga
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha                   ~ lists/base/md.amiga
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync

== gnu =============================================================== 03/09 ==

egcs

  ~ libf2c/libI77/open.c

  > need stdio.h for some prototypes; espie ok

== lib =============================================================== 04/09 ==

  ~ gen/syslog.c

  > Close log file when leaving syslog_r(). deraadt@ ok

libkvm

  ~ kvm_proc.c

  > Redo the logic in kvm_arg_sysctl for resizing the buffer.
  > - actually use the value we've just reallocated.
  > - Don't return success just because the error wasn't ENOMEM (doh!).

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/engine/hw_cryptodev.c

  > remove support for RC4 via /dev/crypto, suggested by Niels; ok provos@

== libexec =========================================================== 05/09 ==

comsat

  ~ comsat.c

  > fix patch; moritz at jodeit.org
rpc.rquotad

  ~ rquotad.c

  > ansi

rpc.yppasswdd

  ~ rpc.yppasswdd.c                       ~ yppasswdd_mkpw.c
  ~ yppasswdd_proc.c

  > ansi

== sbin ============================================================== 06/09 ==

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > Copy address family from inet/inet6 keyword, if specified.

wicontrol

  ~ Makefile

  > enable wicontrol on sparc64 as well; deraadt ok.

  ~ wicontrol.c

  > wi_ssid_len is in little-endian as well, so convert it. fixes ssid
  > printing on sparc64; millert@ ok.

== share ============================================================= 07/09 ==

  ~ man4/pcmcia.4                         ~ man4/sbus.4

  > prepare for upcoming stp(4) driver

  + man4/stp.4                            ~ man4/Makefile

  > stp(4) sbus pcmcia bridge; from NetBSD.

  ~ man4/sbus.4                           ~ man4/stp.4

  > pretty

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/intro.4

  > add stp(4) as well.

  ~ man4/pcmcia.4

  > add gpr(4).

  ~ man4/xe.4

  > add function ? to synopsis.
  > CVS ----------------------------------------------------------------------

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > Spotted by form@, mdoc things from mpech@:
  > o) wrap long lines;
  > o) start new sentence on a new line;
  > o) 41952 -> 49151;
  > o) add 'flags S/SA' in "FILTER EXAMPLES";
  > o) remove blank lines before .Ed;
  > dhartmei@, henning@

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > typo from form at .
  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > Use 'inet' in translation rules where required, add example for proxy
  > port selection. From jolan at enteract dot com

  ~ man4/wi.4tbl

  > Add ELSA / ZCOMAX XI-325 (and XI-325H)

== sys =============================================================== 08/09 ==

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  + biosprobe.c                           ~ Makefile
  ~ apmprobe.c                            ~ libsa.h
  ~ memprobe.c

  > Fix 4GB memory probing and other memory probing issues.
  > Outstanding issue is with Compaq 16MB detection problem.
  > ok deraadt@, and various people from the 'net.

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ files.sparc64

  > left over sparc-ism's; Matt Potter <matt at vertrauen.org
dev/pci

  ~ noctreg.h

  > bunch more reg defns (pkh/pke mostly).

dev/pcmcia

  ~ pcmciadevs

  > Add ELSA / ZCOMAX XI-325 (and XI-325H); Ken Simpson

  ~ if_wi_pcmcia.c

  > Add ELSA / ZCOMAX XI-325 (and XI-325H); Ken Simpson

  ~ pcmciadevs.h

  > regen

  ~ com_pcmcia.c

  > make this compile on sparc64; deraadt and millert ok.

dev/sbus

  ~ files.sbus                            ~ stp4020.c

  > rename nell to stp.  we do not always follow stupid solaris names

  ~ files.sbus

  > indent.

netinet

  ~ ip_ipcomp.c                           ~ udp_usrreq.c

  > minor indent cleanup while reading code

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/09 ==

mg

  ~ undo.c

  > some KNF

  ~ undo.c

  > KNFify the return (return x -> return (x))
  > remove an "else" from last commit, it didn't make a lot of sense.

ssh

  + ssh_config.5                          + sshd_config.5
  ~ ssh/Makefile                          ~ ssh.1
  ~ sshd.8                                ~ sshd/Makefile

  > move configuration file options from ssh.1/sshd.8 to
  > ssh_config.5/sshd_config.5; ok deraadt@ millert@

  ~ scp.1                                 ~ sftp.1

  > ssh_config(5)

  ~ ssh_config                            ~ sshd_config

  > refer to config file man page

  ~ sshd_config.5

  > typo

  ~ servconf.c                            ~ servconf.h
  ~ session.c                             ~ sshd.c

  > allow Compression=yes/no in sshd_config

  ~ sshd_config                           ~ sshd_config.5

  > add Compression

talk

  ~ display.c                             ~ init_disp.c

  > scrolling support.
  > ok millert@

  ~ display.c                             ~ init_disp.c

  > undo last commit; deraadt@

  ~ display.c                             ~ get_names.c
  ~ init_disp.c                           ~ talk.1
  ~ talk.h