[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-06-29

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jun 30 08:00:25 BST 2002

distrib/miniroot                        distrib/sets
etc/etc.i386/fbtab                      include/stdlib.h
lib/libc                                libexec/rpc.rstatd
libexec/rpc.rusersd                     libexec/rpc.sprayd
sbin/mountd                             sbin/ping
share/man                               sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pckbc                           sys/dev/wscons
sys/kern                                sys/netinet6
sys/sys                                 usr.sbin/traceroute
usr.sbin/traceroute6                    usr.sbin/ypbind

== distrib =========================================================== 01/09 ==

miniroot

  ~ install.sh                            ~ upgrade.sh
  ~ install.sub

  > Some cleanup/simplification:
  > 1) Put knowledge of /tmp/fstab in munge_fstab rather
  > than redirect input on calls. Check in munge_fstab
  > whether /etc/fstab was successfully created, and exit
  > install/upgrade with appropriate error if not. This
  > error condition is therefore checked on install and upgrade.
  > 2) Don't bother specifying value in exit statements - no one
  > is checking whether it is 1, 2, or 0.
  > 3) Put status messages inside check_fs rather than around
  > invocation, and exit from check_fs if a fsck fails, rather
  > than checking return value and exiting.
  > 4) With above changes, simplify munge_fs/check_fs/mount_fs logic in
  > upgrade.sh.
  > 5) Various cosmetic cleanups.

sets

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha                   ~ lists/base/md.amiga
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync

  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync

== etc =============================================================== 02/09 ==

etc.i386/fbtab

  ~ etc.i386/fbtab

  > add /dev/wskbd, /dev/wsmouse and /dev/ttyCcfg
  > ok millert@

== include =========================================================== 03/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

stdlib.h

  ~ stdlib.h

  > Replace strtou?q() with the more standard strtou?ll(), using weak
  > aliases to fake up strtou?q().  espie@ OK.

== lib =============================================================== 04/09 ==

  + stdlib/strtoll.c                      + stdlib/strtoull.c
  ~ stdlib/Makefile.inc                   ~ stdlib/strtol.3
  ~ stdlib/strtoul.3                      - stdlib/strtoq.c
  - stdlib/strtouq.c

  > Replace strtou?q() with the more standard strtou?ll(), using weak
  > aliases to fake up strtou?q().  espie@ OK.

  ~ net/getaddrinfo.c

  > correct port range check.  from deraadt.  sync w/kame.  bind-bugs have alre
  > ady notified.

== libexec =========================================================== 05/09 ==

rpc.rstatd

  ~ rpc.rstatd.8

  > document /var/empty chroot

  ~ Makefile

  > screw the MLINKS

rpc.rusersd

  ~ rpc.rusersd.8

  > document /var/empty chroot

  ~ Makefile

  > screw the MLINKS

rpc.sprayd

  ~ sprayd.c

  > KNF

== sbin ============================================================== 06/09 ==

mountd

  ~ mountd.c

  > ansi

ping

  ~ ping.c

  > IPPROTO_ICMP will not change in our life; itojun ok

== share ============================================================= 07/09 ==

  ~ man4/ahc.4

  > Add supported controllers.  And a warning.

  ~ man4/pckbd.4

  > maja@ does not like updating the manuals (;

  ~ man4/bpf.4                            ~ man9/crypto.9
  ~ man9/hardclock.9

  > the the

== sys =============================================================== 08/09 ==

  ~ ahc_pci.c

  > Be sure to correctly initialize the ahc_softc members before using
  > ahc_inb(), to prevent an early panic. This could only affect non-i386
  > architectures.

dev/pckbc

  ~ wskbdmap_mfii.c

  > Latinamerica keymap from Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido <santana at openbsd.org  > .mx>.
  > -moj

  ~ wskbdmap_mfii.c

  > Add Brazilian keymap (iso275). Create by me and tested by
  > gustavo.rios at transport.alstom.com.oj

dev/wscons

  ~ wsksymdef.h

  > Latinamerica keymap from Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido <santana at openbsd.org  > .mx>.
  > -moj

  ~ wsksymdef.h

  > Add Brazilian keymap (iso275). Create by me and tested by
  > gustavo.rios at transport.alstom.com.oj

kern

  ~ subr_log.c

  > kqfilter for the log. niels said i can commit it if it works
  > and i converted syslog to libevent and it works now (;

netinet6

  ~ ip6_mroute.c

  > We know noone called Bill Fenenr

sys

  ~ conf.h

  > kqfilter for the log. niels said i can commit it if it works
  > and i converted syslog to libevent and it works now (;

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

traceroute

  ~ traceroute.c

  > IPPROTO_ICMP will not change in our life; itojun ok

  ~ traceroute.c

  > make -I and -P exclusive; constrain -p and -P to their respective maximums;
  > itojun ok

traceroute6

  ~ traceroute6.c

  > check -p out of range.  sync w/kame, hint from deraadt

ypbind

  ~ ypbind.c