[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-05-31

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jun 1 08:00:15 BST 2002

bin/sleep                               distrib/sets
etc/dm.conf                             etc/exports
etc/sysctl.conf                         games/adventure
games/arithmetic                        games/atc
games/backgammon                        games/banner
games/battlestar                        games/bcd
games/boggle                            games/bs
games/caesar                            games/canfield
games/cribbage                          games/factor
games/fish                              games/fortune
games/gomoku                            games/grdc
games/hack                              games/hangman
games/hunt                              games/larn
games/mille                             games/monop
games/morse                             games/number
games/phantasia                         games/pig
games/pom                               games/ppt
games/primes                            games/quiz
games/rain                              games/random
games/robots                            games/rogue
games/sail                              games/snake
games/tetris                            games/trek
games/worm                              games/worms
games/wump                              include/db.h
lib/libc                                sbin/isakmpd
sbin/ping                               sbin/ping6
share/man                               sys/altq
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
sys/netinet6                            usr.bin/lex
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/units
usr.sbin/adduser                        usr.sbin/altq
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/inetd
usr.sbin/rtsold

== bin =============================================================== 01/11 ==

sleep

  ~ sleep.c

  > Don't include cases for characters not in optstring; ericj.  Snuck in on my
  > last commit here.

== distrib =========================================================== 02/11 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha                   ~ lists/base/md.amiga
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/comp/md.alpha
  ~ lists/comp/md.amiga                   ~ lists/comp/md.hp300
  ~ lists/comp/md.i386                    ~ lists/comp/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc                  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/comp/md.sparc
  ~ lists/comp/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/comp/md.sun3
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync

== etc =============================================================== 03/11 ==

dm.conf

  - dm.conf

  > No dm -> no dm.conf.

exports

  ~ exports

  > comma splice

sysctl.conf

  ~ sysctl.conf

  > ecn is disabled by default, so show the option enabled.
  > deraadt@ ok.

== games ============================================================= 04/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

adventure

  ~ main.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

arithmetic

  ~ arithmetic.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ arithmetic.c

  > de-register

atc

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

backgammon

  ~ backgammon/main.c                     ~ teachgammon/teach.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

banner

  ~ banner.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

battlestar

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

  ~ fly.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

bcd

  ~ bcd.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

boggle

  ~ boggle/bog.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ boggle/bog.c                          ~ boggle/mach.c
  ~ boggle/prtable.c                      ~ boggle/word.c
  ~ mkdict/mkdict.c                       ~ mkindex/mkindex.c

  > de-register

bs

  ~ bs.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ bs.c

  > de-register

caesar

  ~ caesar.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ caesar.c

  > de-register

canfield

  ~ canfield/Makefile                     ~ cfscores/Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

cribbage

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

  ~ crib.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

factor

  ~ factor.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

fish

  ~ fish.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

fortune

  ~ fortune/fortune.c

  > de-register

  ~ fortune/fortune.c

  > de-auto

gomoku

  ~ main.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ bdinit.c                              ~ bdisp.c
  ~ makemove.c                            ~ pickmove.c
  ~ stoc.c

  > de-register

grdc

  ~ grdc.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

hack

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

hangman

  ~ main.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ setup.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

hunt

  ~ hunt/hunt.c                           ~ huntd/driver.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

larn

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

mille

  ~ mille.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ mille.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

monop

  ~ initdeck.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

morse

  ~ morse.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

number

  ~ number.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

phantasia

  ~ setup.c

  > de-register

  ~ main.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

pig

  ~ pig.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

pom

  ~ pom.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

ppt

  ~ ppt.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

primes

  ~ primes.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

quiz

  ~ quiz.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

rain

  ~ rain.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

random

  ~ random.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

robots

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

  ~ init_field.c                          ~ main.c
  ~ make_level.c                          ~ move.c
  ~ move_robs.c                           ~ play_level.c
  ~ query.c                               ~ score.c

  > de-register

  ~ main.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

rogue

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

  ~ init.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

sail

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

  ~ pl_7.c

  > crmode -> cbreak

snake

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

tetris

  ~ Makefile

  > No dm -> games with high score files etc. must explicitly be setgid games.

  ~ input.c                               ~ scores.c
  ~ screen.c                              ~ shapes.c
  ~ tetris.c

  > de-register

trek

  ~ main.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ abandon.c                             ~ attack.c
  ~ autover.c                             ~ capture.c
  ~ check_out.c                           ~ compkl.c
  ~ computer.c                            ~ damage.c
  ~ damaged.c                             ~ dcrept.c
  ~ destruct.c                            ~ dock.c
  ~ dumpgame.c                            ~ dumpme.c
  ~ dumpssradio.c                         ~ events.c
  ~ getpar.c                              ~ help.c
  ~ impulse.c                             ~ initquad.c
  ~ kill.c                                ~ klmove.c
  ~ lrscan.c                              ~ main.c
  ~ move.c                                ~ nova.c
  ~ phaser.c                              ~ ram.c
  ~ ranf.c                                ~ rest.c
  ~ schedule.c                            ~ score.c
  ~ setup.c                               ~ shield.c
  ~ snova.c                               ~ srscan.c
  ~ systemname.c                          ~ torped.c
  ~ visual.c                              ~ warp.c

  > de-register

worm

  ~ worm.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ worm.c

  > de-register

worms

  ~ worms.c                               ~ worms.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

  ~ worms.c                               ~ worms.c

  > de-register

wump

  ~ wump.c

  > No dm -> no need to revoke setegid.

== include =========================================================== 05/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

db.h

  ~ db.h

  > do not declare int32_t and such locally.  pull sys/types.h.

== lib =============================================================== 06/11 ==

  ~ sys/semop.2

  > typo fix from NetBSD

  ~ db/hash/hash.h

  > use int32_t, not int, for on-disk format structure.

== sbin ============================================================== 07/11 ==

isakmpd

  ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > Look for the authentication info from the kernel in the correct message.

ping

  ~ ping.c

  > clarify comment when nreceived > ntransmitted.  from deraadt

  ~ ping.c

  > kill the signal races

  ~ ping.c

  > KNF

ping6

  ~ ping6.c                               ~ ping6.c

  > clarify comment when nreceived > ntransmitted.  from deraadt

== share ============================================================= 08/11 ==

  ~ man9/altq.9

  > sync with KAME.
  > - remove space at EOL
  > - typo: retuen -> return

  ~ man4/pci.4

  > fix the auvia description for 8233; from Sebastian Stark <seb at todesplanet.d  > e>

== sys =============================================================== 09/11 ==

altq

  ~ altq_var.h

  > define ALTQ_NOPCC if i386 and !I586_CPU and !I686_CPU.
  > otherwise, kernel fails to compile.
  > pointed out and ok by fgsch@

dev/ic

  ~ if_wi.c

  > Allow IBSS creation on Symbol cards with station firmware >= 2.5
  > From John Hay via Warner Losh

dev/pci

  ~ if_fxp_pci.c

  > Support for "Intel PRO/100 VM" w/ id 0x1038.
  > art@ ok

  ~ auvia.c

  > put the right thing into the audio name; pt out by Sebastian Stark <seb at tod  > esplanet.de>

net

  ~ pfkeyv2_parsemessage.c

  > Allow auth payloads in ACQUIRE messages. Part of a larger commit to come.

  ~ pfkeyv2_convert.c

  > Move code out of pfkeyv2.c into import_flow()

  ~ pfkeyv2.h

  > import_flow() prototype

  ~ pfkeyv2.c

  > Pass authentication information (if available) in ACQUIRE message.

  ~ route.c

  > revert incorrect rmx_mtu handling in 1.16 and 1.24.
  > do not try to copy if_mtu to rmx_mtu, as if_mtu can change via SIOCSIFMTU.
  > (as a result, rmx_mtu will be 0 most of the time)

  ~ pf.c

  > KNF

  ~ if_bridge.c                           ~ pf.c

  > respect rmx_mtu (cached PMTUD result) on outbound.  deraadt/angelos ok

netinet

  ~ ip_ah.c                               ~ ip_esp.c

  > Fix a DoS attack whereby an attacker could cause the replay counter to
  > advance with unauthenticated packets, thereby causing valid packets to
  > be discarded as replays. This has been sitting in my tree for a while,
  > and I've forgotten who it was that pointed out the problem.

  ~ in_pcb.c                              ~ in_pcb.h

  > Keep an policy attached to each socket (that needs it), and cleanup as
  > needed on socket tear-down.

  ~ ip_ipsp.h

  > New fields in policy and TDB.

  ~ ip_ipsp.c

  > Move some common code to separate routines; also, fix the problem of
  > using the same SA for different traffic classes. Now, different SAs
  > will be renegotiated as needed.
  > XXX It's a sub-optimal (but correct) solution, as it looks for an
  > exact match -- it should be checking for subset/subnet. One of these
  > days...

  ~ ip_output.c

  > Socket-related IPsec sockoptions --- cleanups etc.

  ~ ip_spd.c

  > Per-socket policies and authentication. Finally.

  ~ tcp_input.c                           ~ udp_usrreq.c

  > Socket-specific IPsec policy.

  ~ ip_output.c                           ~ ip_var.h
  ~ ip_output.c                           ~ ip_var.h

  > respect rmx_mtu (cached PMTUD result) on outbound.  deraadt/angelos ok

netinet6

  ~ ip6_output.c

  > do not try to update rmx_mtu if rmx_mtu == 0 (obey ifmtu)

  ~ icmp6.c

  > do not mistakenly lock PMTUD route entry with RTV_MTU.

== usr.bin =========================================================== 10/11 ==

lex

  ~ gen.c                                 ~ initscan.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ misc.c
  ~ nfa.c                                 ~ parse.y
  ~ scan.l

  > undo until i find my #line bug

  ~ gen.c                                 ~ initscan.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ misc.c
  ~ nfa.c                                 ~ parse.y
  ~ scan.l

  > recommit strlcpy/snprintf diff after i found my bug

ssh

  ~ sshconnect2.c                         ~ ssh-keysign.c
  ~ ssh-keysign/Makefile

  > extent ssh-keysign protocol:
  > pass # of socket-fd to ssh-keysign, keysign verfies locally used
  > ip-address using this socket-fd, restricts fake local hostnames
  > to actual local hostnames; ok stevesk@

  ~ auth.h                                ~ auth2-hostbased.c
  ~ auth2-kbdint.c                        ~ auth2-none.c
  ~ auth2-passwd.c                        ~ auth2-pubkey.c
  ~ auth2.c

  > move Authmethod definitons to per-method file.

  ~ key.c

  > add comment:
  > key_verify returns 1 for a correct signature, 0 for an incorrect signature
  > and -1 on error.
  > CVS ----------------------------------------------------------------------

  ~ ssh-rsa.c

  > pad received signature with leading zeros, because RSA_verify expects
  > a signature of RSA_size. the drafts says the signature is transmitted
  > unpadded (e.g. putty does not pad), reported by anakin at pobox.com
units

  ~ units.lib

  > Add kayser; update currencies.

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 11/11 ==

adduser

  ~ rmuser.perl

  > Typo, "TMP_PW" used where "NEW_PW" was intended; fixes /etc/ptmp
  > deletion when rmuser is aborted.  From Jason DiCioccio

altq

  ~ libaltq/qop_cbq.c

  > fail if the default class is smaller than the ctl class.
  > report by Paul Civati <paul at xciv.org
httpd

  ~ src/modules/keynote/mod_keynote.c

  > Add support for passphrase authentication, all sorts of new attributes
  > to check for. Verified that it works well with mod_dav (not in the tree).

inetd

  ~ inetd.c

  > use setproctitle(3).  check for IPv6 ftp bounce attack.  deraadt ok

  ~ inetd.c

  > split out two major function blocks which made the indentation horrible

  ~ inetd.c

  > cleanup socklen_t

rtsold

  ~ dump.c                                ~ if.c
  ~ probe.c                               ~ rtsol.c
  ~ rtsold.c

  > KNF; itojun ok

  ~ rtsold.c                              ~ rtsold.h

  > function prototypes shoulnd't carry variable name

  ~ dump.c                                ~ if.c
  ~ probe.c                               ~ rtsol.c
  ~ rtsold.c                              ~ rtsold.h

  > sync w/ latest kame.  link id handling.

  ~ rtsold.c

  > plug fd_set overrun

  ~ rtsold.c