[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-10-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 11 08:00:15 BST 2002

distrib/sets                            regress/lib
sbin/init                               sbin/wicontrol
share/man                               sys/altq
sys/arch/alpha/include                  sys/arch/hp300/include
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/netinet
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/mg

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi                          ~ lists/etc/mi
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.sun3                    ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.amiga                   ~ lists/base/md.alpha

  > sync (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

lib

  + libc_r/socket/3/socket3.c             + libc_r/socket/3/Makefile
  ~ libc_r/socket/Makefile

  > add socket test to check blocking/non-blocking mode on accept.
  > Enable test in makefile (marc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

init

  ~ init.c

  > Style nits.  Use STDERR_FILENO, not just 2.  Also use parens with
  > return; David Hill (millert@)

wicontrol

  ~ wicontrol.c

  > Make wi_get_id() table driven, similar to NetBSD and FreeBSD but
  > make the table itself a #define so we can reuse it in wicontrol.
  > Also add a bunch of chip IDs from NetBSD/FreeBSD.
  > mickey@ OK (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man4/ubsec.4

  > mention that the Sun Crypto Accelerator 1000 is suspected to be a Broadom
  > 5821.
  > If someone can confirm this (and heck, even better, test the driver patch
  > I just committed and lemme know, I'd appreciate it). (jason@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

altq

  ~ altq_cbq.h

  > add a borrow flag to be used by pf/altq. (kjc@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ pcb.h

  > protect against multiple inclusion; pointed out by naddy, miod ok
  > (pvalchev@)

arch/hp300/include

  ~ pcb.h

  > protect against multiple inclusion; pointed out by naddy, miod ok
  > (pvalchev@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ pcb.h

  > protect against multiple inclusion; pointed out by naddy, miod ok
  > (pvalchev@)

dev/ic

  ~ if_wivar.h                            ~ if_wireg.h
  ~ if_wi_ieee.h                          ~ if_wi.c

  > Make wi_get_id() table driven, similar to NetBSD and FreeBSD but
  > make the table itself a #define so we can reuse it in wicontrol.
  > Also add a bunch of chip IDs from NetBSD/FreeBSD.
  > mickey@ OK (millert@)

  > Sun Crypto 1000 (jason@)

  ~ pcidevs_data.h                        ~ pcidevs.h

  > sync; sun crypto 1000; from Jamil Nimeh (jason@)

  ~ ubsec.c

  > Match the Sun Crypto Adapter 1000, it appears to be a broadcom 5821.
  > (jason@)

kern

  ~ uipc_mbuf2.c

  > preserve the m_tag order in m_tag_copy_chain() as originally intended.
  > the order doesn't matter at this moment but could be problematic
  > if 2 tags of the same type are ever added.
  > ok jason@, dhartmei@, angelos@ (kjc@)

  ~ uipc_socket2.c

  > constify a few strings. various@ ok (art@)

net

  ~ pfvar.h

  > padd pf_state; dhartmei@ ok (mickey@)

  ~ if_bridge.c

  > Missing m_pullup() and mbuf corruption. This potentially caused
  > panic: m_copym0: m == 0 and not COPYALL
  > and/or
  > panic: m_copydata: null muf
  > on bridges running pf with scrubbing enabled.
  > Bug report, test vector and confirmation by Jon Morby.
  > ok jason@, jasoni@ (dhartmei@)

netinet

  ~ ip_output.c

  > Missing m_pullup() and mbuf corruption. This potentially caused
  > panic: m_copym0: m == 0 and not COPYALL
  > and/or
  > panic: m_copydata: null muf
  > on bridges running pf with scrubbing enabled.
  > Bug report, test vector and confirmation by Jon Morby.
  > ok jason@, jasoni@ (dhartmei@)

sys

  ~ socketvar.h

  > constify a few strings. various@ ok (art@)