[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-10-11

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 12 08:00:23 BST 2002

lib/libc_r/arch/alpha                   lib/libc_r/arch/hppa
lib/libc_r/arch/i386                    lib/libc_r/arch/m68k
lib/libc_r/arch/m88k                    lib/libc_r/arch/mips
lib/libc_r/arch/powerpc                 lib/libc_r/arch/sparc
lib/libc_r/arch/sparc64                 lib/libc_r/arch/vax
lib/libm                                libexec/ftp-proxy
sbin/pfctl                              sbin/wicontrol
share/man                               share/misc
sys/altq                                sys/dev/ic
usr.bin/ssh

== lib =============================================================== 01/06 ==

libc_r/arch/alpha

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/hppa

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/i386

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/m68k

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/m88k

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/mips

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/powerpc

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/sparc

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/sparc64

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libc_r/arch/vax

  ~ _atomic_lock.c

  > remove unused/unreferenced code.
  > ok fgs@ (marc@)

libm

  ~ noieee_src/n_support.c                ~ noieee_src/n_sinh.c
  ~ noieee_src/n_pow.c                    ~ noieee_src/n_log1p.c
  ~ noieee_src/n_expm1.c                  ~ noieee_src/n_exp.c
  ~ noieee_src/n_cosh.c                   ~ noieee_src/n_cabs.c
  ~ noieee_src/n_atan2.c                  ~ arch/vax/n_support.S

  > scalb() in vax libm is in fact scalbn(), so change the symbol name.
  > Only affects vax, which has no shared libraries, so no version change
  > needed for libm.
  > Someone with enough math skills ought to code a real scalb() on a rainy
  > day... (miod@)

== libexec =========================================================== 02/06 ==

ftp-proxy

  ~ ftp-proxy.8

  > Add 'proto tcp' to example rdr rule, it's required now.
  > Found by grange at efnet.hartmei@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > In lgetc(), compress strings of whitespace to a single space.  This makes
  > macros come out right in verbose mode and is less functional overhead.
  > Also err on whitespace after a backslash.  That type of error is hard to
  > find otherwise.
  > ok dhartmei@ henning@ (camield@)

  ~ parse.y

  > When a macro cannot be expanded because it is not defined, say so.	Also
  > warn
  > about unused macros.
  > ok dhartmei@ henning@ (camield@)

wicontrol

  ~ wicontrol.c

  > Add a letoh16() since card ids in WI_CARD_IDS are not guaranteed
  > to be little endian. (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man9/style.9

  > Add a bit on volatile vs volatile pointers.  OK jason@ millert@ (marc@)

misc

  ~ countrycodes

  > add two missing ones, correct four others -- noticed by Number Six
  > <six at stalphonsos.comthanks! (jsyn@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

altq

  ~ altq_var.h                            ~ altq_subr.c
  ~ altq_red.c                            ~ altq_cbq.h
  ~ altq_cbq.c

  > make CBQ aware of the pf API so that pf developers can play with CBQ.
  > for now, implemnet a tentative transition mechanism to allow the old API
  > and the new API to coexit.
  > the old API will go away when pfctl(8) becomes ready. (kjc@)

dev/ic

  ~ if_wi_ieee.h                          ~ if_wi.c

  > Sigh, we can't just put the htole16() in the WI_CARD_IDS macro
  > since gcc doesn't seem to evaluate htole16() of a constant at
  > compile time after all.  Noticed by deraadt@ (millert@)

  ~ if_wi.c

  > Stash the value of letoh16(ver.wi_ver[0]) in a variable so we don't
  > evaluate the same thing for each loop iteration in wi_get_id(). (millert@)

  ~ if_wi.c

  > Stash the value of letoh16(ver.wi_ver[0]) in a variable so we don't
  > evaluate the same thing for each loop iteration in wi_get_id().
  > [ previous commit contained unrelated changes and has been removed ]
  > (millert@)

  ~ if_wi.c

  > pad keys of size != RC4KEYLEN or RC4KEYLEN/2 with zero; noticed and tested
  > by millert@ (markus@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/06 ==

  ~ ssh-keysign/Makefile                  ~ ssh-agent/Makefile
  ~ version.h                             ~ uuencode.c
  ~ uidswap.c                             ~ sshlogin.h
  ~ sshlogin.c                            ~ sshd_config.5
  ~ sshd_config                           ~ sshd.c
  ~ sshd.8                                ~ sshconnect2.c
  ~ sshconnect1.c                         ~ sshconnect.c
  ~ ssh_config.5                          ~ ssh_config
  ~ ssh.c                                 ~ ssh.1
  ~ ssh-rsa.c                             ~ ssh-keysign.c
  ~ ssh-keysign.8                         ~ ssh-keyscan.c
  ~ ssh-dss.c                             ~ ssh-agent.c
  ~ ssh-add.c                             ~ sftp.c
  ~ sftp.1                                ~ sftp-server.c
  ~ sftp-int.c                            ~ sftp-glob.h
  ~ sftp-glob.c                           ~ sftp-common.h
  ~ sftp-common.c                         ~ sftp-client.h
  ~ sftp-client.c                         ~ session.h
  ~ session.c                             ~ serverloop.c
  ~ servconf.h                            ~ servconf.c
  ~ scard.h                               ~ rijndael.c
  ~ radix.c                               ~ packet.c
  ~ msg.c                                 ~ monitor_wrap.h
  ~ monitor_wrap.c                        ~ monitor_mm.c
  ~ monitor_fdpass.c                      ~ monitor.h
  ~ monitor.c                             ~ log.h
  ~ log.c                                 ~ key.c
  ~ kex.h                                 ~ hostfile.h
  ~ hostfile.c                            ~ dh.c
  ~ compat.h                              ~ compat.c
  ~ clientloop.c                          ~ cipher.c
  ~ channels.c                            ~ canohost.c
  ~ authfd.h                              ~ authfd.c
  ~ auth2.c                               ~ auth2-none.c
  ~ auth2-chall.c                         ~ auth1.c
  ~ auth.h                                ~ auth.c
  ~ auth-skey.c                           ~ auth-options.h
  ~ auth-options.c                        ~ auth-krb5.c
  ~ auth-krb4.c                           ~ auth-bsdauth.c
  ~ README                                ~ Makefile

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_1
  > Update to OpenSSH 3.5 (miod@)

  ~ ssh-keysign/Makefile                  ~ version.h
[...]

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_0