[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-10-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 24 08:00:25 BST 2002

bin/ksh                                 distrib/sets
games/larn                              libexec/ld.so
regress/lib                             sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/hppa/include                   sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/arch/vax/include                    usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/traceroute6

== bin =============================================================== 01/08 ==

ksh

  ~ history.c

  > Move a cast from LHS to RHS to quiet a "cast from pointer to integer
  > of different size" warning on 64-bit platforms. (millert@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

larn

  ~ header.h

  > Remove redefinition of NULL; pjanzen@ OK (millert@)

== libexec =========================================================== 04/08 ==

ld.so

  + mips/Makefile.inc                     ~ mips/syscall.h
  ~ mips/rtld_machine.c                   ~ mips/ldasm.S
  ~ mips/archdep.h

  > mips archdep stuff update while waiting for ok on mi (pefo@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/08 ==

lib

  ~ libc_r/signodefer/signodefer.c        ~ libc_r/siginfo/siginfo.c
  ~ libc_r/pthread_kill/pthread_kill.c

  > remove 0x in front of %p -- not needed (marc@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/alpha/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > Add a trivial va_copy() macro to all architectures but powerpc
  > (which I will leave for Dale since it needs special handling).
  > From NetBSD (and same as sparc64).	espie@ OK (millert@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > Add a trivial va_copy() macro to all architectures but powerpc
  > (which I will leave for Dale since it needs special handling).
  > From NetBSD (and same as sparc64).	espie@ OK (millert@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > Add a trivial va_copy() macro to all architectures but powerpc
  > (which I will leave for Dale since it needs special handling).
  > From NetBSD (and same as sparc64).	espie@ OK (millert@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > Add a trivial va_copy() macro to all architectures but powerpc
  > (which I will leave for Dale since it needs special handling).
  > From NetBSD (and same as sparc64).	espie@ OK (millert@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > Add a trivial va_copy() macro to all architectures but powerpc
  > (which I will leave for Dale since it needs special handling).
  > From NetBSD (and same as sparc64).	espie@ OK (millert@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > Add a trivial va_copy() macro to all architectures but powerpc
  > (which I will leave for Dale since it needs special handling).
  > From NetBSD (and same as sparc64).	espie@ OK (millert@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

  ~ packet.c

  > use %u for u_int (markus@)

  ~ bufaux.c

  > %u for u_int (markus@)

httpd

  ~ src/support/htpasswd.c                ~ src/support/htdigest.c

  > Replace tmpnam() with mkstemp() to avoid possible /tmp race.
  > Problem found by David Wagner (among others). (millert@)

traceroute6

  ~ traceroute6.c