ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Sep 5 08:00:36 BST 2002

devel/gconf                             devel/opencm
graphics                                graphics/p5-GD-Barcode
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin               textproc/xpdf
x11/gentoo                              x11/mplayer

== devel ============================================================= 01/05 ==

gconf

  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL

  > Add notice about removing /var/db/gconf. Spotted by brad@ (nino@)

opencm

  + patches/patch-base_src_common_ChannelSSL_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Channel_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Channel_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_EntityCache_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Entity_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Mutable_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_ObDict_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Revision_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_SDR_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Serializable_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_Serializable_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_ServerReply_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_ServerReply_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_ServerRequest_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_ServerRequest_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_TrueName_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_User_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_WireException_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_encode_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_encode_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_except_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_except_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_rbtree_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_rbtree_h
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_sxdelta_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_common_util_c
  + patches/patch-base_src_repos_net_NetRepository_c
  + patches/patch-base_tools_cvsconvert_py
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_client_WorkSpace_c
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_common_SDR_c
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_opencm-builddir_h
  - patches/patch-base_configure          - patches/patch-base_zlib_Makefile

  > o 64bit fixes are back, tested on i386, alpha, sparc64 (more archs work now
  > than before)
  > o add the 'cm mv file* dir/.' fix from current
  > o we do not use zlib in this tree, remove an irrelevent patch accordingly
  > (todd@)

  - patches/patch-base_src_opencm-builddir_h

  > ugh. dont patch a generated file. (todd@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/05 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-GD-Barcode (brad@)

p5-GD-Barcode

  >	add p5-GD-Barcode port

== mail ============================================================== 03/05 ==

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > remove .packlist (wilfried@)

== textproc ========================================================== 04/05 ==

xpdf

  ~ Makefile

  > no more need to build this static on sparc64, remove workaround
  > ld.so fix thanks to drahn@ (pvalchev@)

gentoo

  + patches/patch-gentoorc_in             + pkg/DEINSTALL
  + pkg/INSTALL                           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gentoo-0.11.33; from maintainer Jim Geovedi
  > Bugfixes, French translation, system-wide config file in ${SYSCONFDIR}
  > (pvalchev@)

mplayer