[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-09-15

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Sep 16 08:00:19 BST 2002

%1/usr.sbin/sendmail                    lib/libevent
regress/sbin                            sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch
sys/arch/hppa/dev                       sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/arch/macppc/include
sys/arch/macppc/macppc                  sys/arch/macppc/pci
sys/arch/macppc/stand                   sys/arch/powerpc/ddb
sys/arch/powerpc/include                sys/arch/powerpc/pci
sys/arch/powerpc/powerpc                sys/arch/sparc/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/isa                             sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/dev/wscons
sys/lib/libkern                         sys/net
usr.bin/mg                              usr.sbin/tcpdump

== %1 ================================================================ 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/%1

usr.sbin/sendmail

  > update to sendmail-8.12.6 (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/08 ==

libevent

  ~ select.c

  > Signal fixes from ericj at monkey.orga dugsong at monkey.org  > via provos (itojun@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/08 ==

sbin

  + pfctl/pfail14.in                      + pfctl/pf26.ok
  + pfctl/pf26.in                         ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > some dynaddr tests (henning@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > set a netmask in the dynaddr case
  > noticed by <han at mijncomputer.nl  > ok pb@ (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > don't forget to mention options in the always famous "Rules must be in
  > order" (henning@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > consistency (henning@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch

  ~ macppc/README

  > pcmcia works somewhat (deraadt@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ clock.c

  > check for errors on tod pdc ops. say that bad time is before 82 (mickey@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ fpemu.S

  > kill dangling spaces (mickey@)

  ~ locore.S

  > fix for an interrupt happening in the 2 insn window during a syscall,
  > comment added; from fredette@ (mickey@)

  ~ locore.S

  > be more precise on what we save on traps. flush fpu regs in pcb since they
  > are possibly accessed through non-coherent mappings (mickey@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > better alias checking, verified w/ the regress (mickey@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ zs.c                                  ~ wdc_obio.c
  ~ uni_n.c                               ~ openpic.c
  ~ mesh.c                                ~ macintr.c
  ~ if_bm.c                               ~ dbdma.c
  ~ awacs.c                               ~ apm.c
  ~ ams.c                                 ~ akbd.c
  ~ aed.c                                 ~ adb_direct.c
  ~ adb.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ if_wi_obio.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ zs.c                                  ~ wdc_obio.c
  ~ uni_n.c                               ~ openpic.c
  ~ mesh.c                                ~ macintr.c
  ~ if_wi_obio.c                          ~ if_bm.c
  ~ dbdma.c                               ~ awacs.c
  ~ apm.c                                 ~ ams.c
  ~ akbd.c                                ~ aed.c
  ~ adb_direct.c                          ~ adb.c

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/macppc/include

  ~ vmparam.h                             ~ powerpc.h
  ~ disklabel.h                           ~ cpu.h
  ~ conf.h                                ~ bus.h
  ~ apmvar.h

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ vmparam.h                             ~ powerpc.h
  ~ disklabel.h                           ~ cpu.h
  ~ conf.h                                ~ bus.h
  ~ apmvar.h

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ autoconf.c

  > nice printing (deraadt@)

  ~ rbus_machdep.c                        ~ openfirm.c
  ~ ofw_machdep.c                         ~ mem.c
  ~ mainbus.c                             ~ machdep.c
  ~ locore.S                              ~ genassym.cf
  ~ dma.c                                 ~ disksubr.c
  ~ db_interface.c                        ~ cpu.c
  ~ conf.c                                ~ clock.c
  ~ autoconf.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ rbus_machdep.c                        ~ openfirm.c
  ~ ofw_machdep.c                         ~ mem.c
  ~ mainbus.c                             ~ machdep.c
  ~ locore.S                              ~ genassym.cf
  ~ dma.c                                 ~ disksubr.c
  ~ db_interface.c                        ~ cpu.c
  ~ conf.c                                ~ clock.c
  ~ autoconf.c

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/macppc/pci

  ~ vgafbvar.h                            ~ vgafb_pcivar.h
  ~ vgafb_pci.c                           ~ vgafb.c
  ~ pcibrvar.h                            ~ pci_addr_fixup.c
  ~ mpcpcibus.c                           ~ macobio.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ vgafbvar.h                            ~ vgafb_pcivar.h
  ~ vgafb_pci.c                           ~ vgafb.c
  ~ pcibrvar.h                            ~ pci_addr_fixup.c
  ~ mpcpcibus.c                           ~ macobio.c

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/macppc/stand

  ~ ofdev.c                               ~ netif_of.c
  ~ net.c                                 ~ boot.c
  ~ Locore.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ ofdev.c                               ~ netif_of.c
  ~ net.c                                 ~ boot.c
  ~ Locore.c

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/powerpc/ddb

  ~ db_memrw.c                            ~ db_disasm.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ db_memrw.c                            ~ db_disasm.c

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ va-ppc.h                              ~ types.h
  ~ reg.h                                 ~ profile.h
  ~ pmap.h                                ~ pio.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ ipkdb.h
  ~ intr.h                                ~ ieeefp.h
  ~ exec.h                                ~ elf_abi.h
  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ asm.h
  ~ ansi.h

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ va-ppc.h                              ~ types.h
  ~ reg.h                                 ~ profile.h
  ~ pmap.h                                ~ pio.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ ipkdb.h
  ~ intr.h                                ~ ieeefp.h
  ~ exec.h                                ~ elf_abi.h
  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ asm.h
  ~ ansi.h

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/powerpc/pci

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ pci_machdep.h

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/powerpc/powerpc

  ~ vm_machdep.c                          ~ trap.c
  ~ setjmp.S                              ~ process_machdep.c
  ~ pmap.c                                ~ in_cksum.c
  ~ fubyte.c                              ~ fpu.c
  ~ copystr.c                             ~ Locore.c

  > KNF (deraadt@)

  ~ vm_machdep.c                          ~ trap.c
  ~ setjmp.S                              ~ process_machdep.c
  ~ pmap.c                                ~ in_cksum.c
  ~ fubyte.c                              ~ fpu.c
  ~ copystr.c                             ~ Locore.c

  > backout premature (deraadt@)

arch/sparc/dev

  - rcons_font.h

  > Begone. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ vgafb.c

  > Fix color choices to match wsemul_sun requirements.
  > Tested by and ok matthieu@ (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ cy.c

  > Add a license from the author Timo Rossi <trossi at co.jyu.fiart@)

  ~ awi.c

  > make it at least compile; parts from maurice at amaze.nleraadt@)

dev/isa

  ~ cy_isa.c

  > Add a license from the author Timo Rossi <trossi at co.jyu.fiart@)

dev/pci

  ~ cy_pci.c

  > Add a license from the author Timo Rossi <trossi at co.jyu.fiart@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_awi_pcmcia.c

  > make it at least compile; parts from maurice at amaze.nleraadt@)

dev/wscons

  ~ wsemul_sun.c

  > Add missing translations for End, Ins and f11-f12, indent the switch a bit
  > as well; miod@ ok. (fgsch@)

lib/libkern

  ~ arch/hppa/Makefile.inc                - arch/hppa/strlcpy.S

  > use mi strlcpy here as well (mickey@)

net

  ~ if_arcsubr.c

  > Make compile with -Werror (unused vars warnings) (niklas@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

mg

  ~ display.c

  > typo in comment. (vincent@)

  ~ ttyio.c

  > KNF (vincent@)

  ~ extend.c

  > rename realocmap to reallocmap, plus some style.
  > ok art@ (vincent@)

  ~ file.c                                ~ undo.c

  > don't add undo records when we open a file, only when we insert it.
  > ok deraadt@ (vincent@)

tcpdump

  - send-ack.awk