ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Sep 18 08:00:33 BST 2002

astro/wmglobe                           astro/wmmoonclock
astro/wmspaceweather                    astro/wmsun
audio/ascd                              audio/libworkman
audio/mixer.app                         audio/wmmixer
audio/wmmp3                             audio/wsoundprefs
audio/wsoundserver                      comms/efax
converters/libiconv                     databases/MyCC
databases/p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql             databases/p5-DBD-mysqlPP
devel/libdockapp                        devel/p5-Data-ShowTable
games/speyes                            games/wmeyes
games/wmminichess                       games/wmtictactoe
games/wmtimebomb                        games/xmahjongg
graphics/fxtv                           graphics/wmgrabimage
graphics/wmicons                        graphics/wmphoto
lang/egcs                               lang/gawk
mail/wmmail                             mail/wmpop3
math/wmcalc                             misc/wmmand
misc/wmtimer                            net/bing
net/no-ip                               net/oproute
net/p5-Net-DNS                          sysutils/bubblemon-dockapp
sysutils/skill                          sysutils/wmapm
sysutils/wmcube                         sysutils/wmcube-gdk
x11                                     x11/asfiles
x11/astime                              x11/fleditor
x11/fltk                                x11/gkrellshoot
x11/gnomemm                             x11/libdnd
x11/windowmaker-extra                   x11/wmbutton
x11/wmcalclock                          x11/wmdate
x11/wmfishtime                          x11/wminfo
x11/wmitime                             x11/wmmenu
x11/wmpinboard                          x11/wmthemeinstall
x11/wmtz                                x11/wmweather
x11/wterm

== astro ============================================================= 01/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

wmglobe

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

wmmoonclock

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmspaceweather

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmsun

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/15 ==

ascd

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

libworkman

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

mixer.app

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile
  - patches/patch-Mixer_cc

  > update to Mixer.app-1.8.0
  > - Now supports all mixer sources. NOTE! The source names have been
  > changed. See "Mixer.app -h".
  > - Fixed warnings when compiling with GCC 3.2. (wilfried@)

wmmixer

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

wmmp3

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wsoundprefs

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

wsoundserver

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

== comms ============================================================= 03/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

efax

  ~ Makefile

  > this does not need to be setuid uucp, use group dialer to control
  > access to modems. discussed w/ ian@ (pvalchev@)

== converters ======================================================== 04/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libiconv

  ~ patches/patch-libcharset_autoconf_ltmain_sh
  ~ patches/patch-autoconf_ltmain_sh

  > remove local changes to libtool made by libiconv authors
  > which make dirs with mode 777.
  > --
  > Brought to my attention by: Mike Pechkin <mpech at prosoft.org.lvbrad@)

  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > - no more chmod 777
  > - link iconv binary like the HP-UX example instead of using brain dead
  > libtool (brad@)

== databases ========================================================= 05/15 ==

MyCC

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

p5-DBD-mysqlPP

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

== devel ============================================================= 06/15 ==

libdockapp

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

p5-Data-ShowTable

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

== games ============================================================= 07/15 ==

speyes

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmeyes

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmminichess

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmtictactoe

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmtimebomb

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

xmahjongg

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > - update to 3.6.1.
  > - remove NEED_VERSION.
  > - fmt(1) DESCR.
  > From Jim Geovedi <negative at toxic.magnesium.net(fgsch@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/15 ==

fxtv

  ~ patches/patch-tvutil_c                ~ patches/patch-tvcapture_c
  - patches/patch-xutil_c                 - patches/patch-tvscreen_c
  - patches/patch-imgsav_c                - patches/patch-batch_mode_c

  > remove useless diffs. (wcobb@)

wmgrabimage

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmicons

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmphoto

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/15 ==

egcs

  + stable/patches/patch-gcc_c-format_c

  > recognize syslog as a valid format. (espie@)

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > make sure to bootstrap with ada i ada is requested.
  > disable libiconv entirely. (espie@)

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > tweak autoconf to be a .for construct, rm to be a list of files; ok espie@
  > (todd@)

gawk

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/15 ==

wmmail

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmpop3

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

== math ============================================================== 11/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

wmcalc

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

== misc ============================================================== 12/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

wmmand

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmtimer

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

== net =============================================================== 13/15 ==

bing

  + patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-aa

  > update-patches (pvalchev@)

  + patches/patch-bing_c                  ~ Makefile

  > This is installed setuid root because it uses SOCK_RAW, so open socket
  > as early as possible and revoke privileges immediately after
  > bump PKGNAME to reflect change (pvalchev@)

no-ip

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

oproute

  ~ patches/patch-oproute_cpp             ~ Makefile

  > This is a network program that needs raw sockets and is installed setuid
  > root.
  > Open the socket first thing in the program and revoke root privileges
  > immediately after because that's all they are needed for.  ok maintainer
  > jsyn@
  > Bump PKGNAME to reflect change (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix both primary and secondary distsites -- the one referenced at
  > HOMEPAGE hasn't been valid in months, and owners have been unresponsive
  > (jsyn@)

p5-Net-DNS

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > update to p5-Net-DNS-0.28
  > - Fixed a bug in the RR pat that broke many updates.
  > - Added (untested) support for perl 5.004.
  > - We now allow whitespace at the begining of a RR.
  > - Fixed an issue that gave Net::DNS::SEC problems, %Net::DNS::RR::RR
  > is now in a scope that the Net::DNS::SEC hook can see it from.
  > - Fixed SRV records.
  > - Fixed debug message in Net::DNS::Resolver::bgread(). (wilfried@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 14/15 ==

bubblemon-dockapp

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

skill

  ~ Makefile

  > Since this has been converted to use sysctl interface, there is no longer
  > need to install it setgid kmem (duh); ok jakob (pvalchev@)

wmapm

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmcube

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

wmcube-gdk

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

== x11 =============================================================== 15/15 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > Add gkrellshoot (couderc@)

asfiles

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

astime

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

fleditor

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > update to fleditor-0.4.5
  > minor bugfix (wilfried@)

fltk

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ distinfo
  ~ Makefile

  > update to fltk-1.1.0rc6 (wilfried@)

gkrellshoot

  + patches/patch-Makefile                + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR                             + distinfo
  + Makefile

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of gkrellshoot from Margarida Sequeira

gnomemm

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

libdnd

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

windowmaker-extra

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmbutton

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

wmcalclock

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmdate

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

wmfishtime

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

wminfo

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

wmitime

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

wmmenu

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from my remaining ports (wilfried@)

wmpinboard

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmthemeinstall

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from dead ports (wilfried@)

wmtz

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wmweather

  ~ Makefile

  > remove NEED_VERSION from ports that haven't changed in a long while
  > (wilfried@)

wterm