[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-09-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Sep 19 08:00:20 BST 2002

bin/ksh                                 bin/rm
distrib/notes                           distrib/sets
gnu/egcs                                lib/libc
libexec/lockspool                       regress/sbin
sbin/disklabel                          sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/vsa
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/netipx                              usr.bin/netstat
usr.sbin/afs                            usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/mailwrapper                    usr.sbin/named
usr.sbin/tcpdump                        usr.sbin/trpt
usr.sbin/trsp                           usr.sbin/ypserv

== bin =============================================================== 01/11 ==

ksh

  ~ sh.1tbl                               ~ ksh.1tbl

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

rm

  ~ rm.1

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/11 ==

  ~ sparc64/hardware

  > add lofn (jason@)

sets

  ~ lists/etc/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/11 ==

egcs

  + gcc/config/exec-stack.h               ~ gcc/config/vax/vax.h
  ~ gcc/config/i386/i386.h                ~ gcc/config/xm-openbsd.h
  ~ gcc/config.gcc

  > Fix trampoline issues, by making sure the right stack portion is PROT_EXEC.
  > tested by miod@, millert@
  > With comments from theo and mickey.
  > ok miod@ (espie@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/11 ==

  ~ arch/m88k/gen/sigsetjmp.S             ~ arch/m88k/gen/setjmp.S
  ~ arch/m88k/gen/fabs.S                  ~ arch/m88k/gen/_setjmp.S

  > Fix license and conformance with man page. (smurph@)

  ~ sys/getuid.2                          ~ sys/getgid.2
  ~ compat-43/sigvec.3

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

== libexec =========================================================== 05/11 ==

lockspool

  ~ lockspool.1

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 06/11 ==

sbin

  + pfctl/pfsimple1.in                    ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > new kind of pfctl regression tests:
  > we have stuff we cannot test in our regression tests as of now as the pfctl
  > -nvf output varies depending on the machine config - esp. network
  > interfaces
  > et all. But we can at least test wether pfctl eats the syntax.
  > add a test for the "self" keyword.
  > ok markus@ (henning@)

  + pfctl/pfsimple2.in                    ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > test antispoof (henning@)

  + pfctl/pf27.ok                         + pfctl/pf27.in
  ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > test af detection logic in nat and rdr rules (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/pf22.ok                         ~ pfctl/pf22.in

  > test "set loginterface none" (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/pf10.ok                         ~ pfctl/pf10.in

  > test return-rst(ttl number) (henning@)

  + pfctl/pf28.ok                         + pfctl/pf28.in
  ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > test log keywords and log quick/quick log order (henning@)

  + pfctl/pf29.ok                         + pfctl/pf29.in
  ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > test port ranges in rdr rules (henning@)

== sbin ============================================================== 07/11 ==

disklabel

  ~ disklabel.8

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.8

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 08/11 ==

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/intro.4

  > add lofn (jason@)

  ~ man4/bridge.4

  > no photurisd (deraadt@)

  ~ man4/ipsec.4

  > no photurisd (deraadt@)

  ~ man5/moduli.5

  > no photurisd (deraadt@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > nicer english, use Packet Filter instead of packet filter
  > work by nick@ and a bit nitpicking by me
  > ok pb@ (henning@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > not good; back to old version (henning@)

== sys =============================================================== 09/11 ==

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Add lofn (working), and nofn (not working and commented out) (jason@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ pmap.c

  > Don't forget to map the prom executable. Otherwise we'll have trouble
  > starting X after the prom has been bumped from the iTLB.
  > matthieu@ jason@ ok. (art@)

arch/vax/vsa

  ~ asc_vsbus.c

  > From NetBSD and in line with recent local changes:
  > :  date: 2002/09/13 03:00:18;  author: chuck;  state: Exp;	lines: +3 -3
  > :  increase sc_maxxfer from 63K to 64K.   otherwise fsck fails for
  > :  file systems with larger block sizes. (hugh@)

dev/pci

  ~ lofn.c                                ~ nofn.c

  > Write the operand registers with the correct endian (fortunately it just
  > means
  > writing to a different window to swizzle the bytes) (jason@)

kern

  ~ exec_script.c

  > We can jump to the fail: label before shellargp is initialized.
  > Make sure that we don't free random memory when that happens.
  > From <j at pureftpd.org>
  > deraadt@ ok (art@)

  ~ exec_elf.c

  > Mark ELF ld.so as VTEXT to prevent the file from being overwritten.
  > ok deraadt@ art@ (drahn@)

netipx

  ~ ipx_ip.c

  > mad typo, only null can take it (mickey@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 10/11 ==

netstat

  ~ netstat.1

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 11/11 ==

afs

  ~ src/appl/pts/pts.1                    ~ src/appl/fs/fs.1
  ~ src/appl/bos/bos.8

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

httpd

  ~ httpd.8

  > some cometics, correct SYNOPSIS (henning@)

  ~ conf/httpd.conf

  > no point in limiting MaxRequestsPerChild on OpenBSD (henning@)

  ~ htdocs/index.html

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_1
  > fix broken link to art. ok deraadt@ (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_1
  > don't install srm.conf, access.conf, srm.conf-dist and access.conf-dist
  > They are obsolete since years and empty anyway.
  > ok theo (henning@)

mailwrapper

  ~ mailwrapper.8                         ~ mailer.conf.5

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

named

  ~ man/named.8

  > fix Xr refs; frisco at blackant.neteraadt@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-ip.c                            ~ Makefile
  ~ INSTALL                               - print-egp.c

  > remove egp support; unresolved non-bsd license for a decoder of protocol
  > that
  > noone uses anymore is not worth the amount of work needed to be resolved.
  > (jakob@)

  ~ print-gre.c

  > Rewrite from scratch: same basic functionality, but better license and
  > knows how to skip routing info and process the rest of the packet. (jason@)

  ~ print-gre.c

  > Fully decode source routing elements defined in rfc1702 (jason@)

  ~ print-gre.c

  > Handle RFC2637 (PPTP defines an enhanced GRE... *sigh*) (jason@)

trpt

  ~ trpt.8

  > no trsp (deraadt@)

trsp

  - trsp.c                                - trsp.8
  - Makefile

  > bye bye (deraadt@)

ypserv

  ~ ypserv/ypserv.8