[odc] Daily src changes for 2002-09-20

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Sep 21 08:00:18 BST 2002

%1/usr.bin/ld                           distrib/miniroot
regress/sbin                            share/man
sys/arch/hppa/conf                      sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/hppa/spmath                    sys/arch/sparc/conf
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc/include
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/httpd

== %1 ================================================================ 01/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/%1

usr.bin/ld

  > UNDO MORE FUCKING TREE BREAKING.  WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS NOT EVEN DOING
  > TEST COMPILES?! (deraadt@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/07 ==

miniroot

  ~ install.sub

  > Add pflog, vlan and gif to list of interfaces filtered; krw@ OK (millert@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/07 ==

sbin

  + pfctl/pf30.ok                         + pfctl/pf30.in
  ~ pfctl/Makefile

  > test line continuation (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/man4.sparc/tcx.4                 ~ man4/man4.sparc/cgtwelve.4
  ~ man4/man4.sparc/cgfourteen.4

  > talk about flags; help and ok from miod@ (fgsch@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc/intro.4

  > Sync with reality, and fix a few errors. (miod@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ RAMDISK

  > this should have a cd at scsi it (mickey@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ genassym.cf

  > gonna need cr10, aka ccr from the trapframe (mickey@)

  ~ process_machdep.c

  > flush cpu state on read/write fpregs, force reload on write (mickey@)

arch/hppa/spmath

  ~ sgl_float.h                           ~ sfcmp.c
  ~ setovfl.c                             ~ impyu.S
  ~ impys.S                               ~ frnd.c
  ~ fpbits.h                              ~ float.h
  ~ divu.S                                ~ dfsub.c
  ~ dfcmp.c                               ~ dfadd.c
  ~ cnv_float.h

  > kill dangling space, line and a space in the tab (mickey@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ files.sparc                           ~ SUN4M
  ~ SUN4C                                 ~ RAMDISK
  ~ GENERIC

  > Support to run the 24 bit fb in 8 bit mode or cg12 in 1 bit mode
  > via flags, using 0x0001.
  > miod@ ok. (fgsch@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ tcx.c                                 ~ cgtwelve.c
  ~ cgfourteen.c

  > Support to run the 24 bit fb in 8 bit mode or cg12 in 1 bit mode
  > via flags, using 0x0001.
  > miod@ ok. (fgsch@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ fbvar.h

  > Support to run the 24 bit fb in 8 bit mode or cg12 in 1 bit mode
  > via flags, using 0x0001.
  > miod@ ok. (fgsch@)

  ~ auth.c

  > log illegal user here for missing privsep case (ssh2).
  > this is executed in the monitor. ok markus@ (stevesk@)

httpd

  ~ conf/httpd.conf