ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Sep 22 08:00:28 BST 2002

devel/p5-FreezeThaw                     devel/p5-MLDBM
editors/xemacs21-sumo                   graphics/gwenview
graphics/p5-GD                          graphics/p5-GD-Graph3d
mail                                    mail/getmail
math/p5-Math-GMP                        net
net/cftp                                security/p5-Crypt-SSLeay
www/php4                                x11/gnome

== devel ============================================================= 01/09 ==

p5-FreezeThaw

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > Update to p5-FreezeThaw-0.43
  > From new maintainer Jim Geovedi <jim at corebsd.or.idavsm@)

p5-MLDBM

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > Update to p5-MLDBM-2.01
  > From new maintainer Jim Geovedi <jim at corebsd.or.idavsm@)

== editors =========================================================== 02/09 ==

xemacs21-sumo

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/PFRAG.mule
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ distinfo
  ~ Makefile

  > Update to 2002-09-19, use bzip2.
  > From: Jean-Yves Burlett <jean-yves at burlett.orgnaddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/09 ==

gwenview

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > upgrade to gwenview 0.14.5 (brad@)

p5-GD

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > Update to p5-GD-1.41
  > From new maintainer Jim Geovedi, with minor tweaks from me (avsm@)

p5-GD-Graph3d

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ patches/patch-lib_GD_Graph3d_pm       ~ distinfo
  ~ Makefile

  > Update to p5-GD-Graph3d-0.59, from Jim Geovedi with minor tweaks from me
  > (avsm@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/09 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > +getmail (naddy@)

getmail

  >	Import getmail 2.3.9.

== math ============================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

p5-Math-GMP

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL
  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

== net =============================================================== 06/09 ==

  > +cftp (naddy@)

cftp

  >	Import cftp 0.12.

== security ========================================================== 07/09 ==

p5-Crypt-SSLeay

  ~ distinfo                              ~ Makefile

  > Update to p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.45, from Jim Geovedi (avsm@)

== www =============================================================== 08/09 ==

php4

  + patches/patch-ext_standard_url_c      ~ Makefile

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_1
  > Apply a patch that filters url handling for control characters which
  > could get passed through to the application.  Bump PKGNAME.
  > This is not an issue in the default OpenBSD install since allow_url_fopen
  > is off.  It will only affect you if:
  > 1) You have altered allow_url_fopen to be on
  > 2) Your PHP applications are brain-dead and do not sanitise user input
  > before using it.
  > Tested by Søren Thing Andersen <soeren at thing.dknd todd@
  > Patch from php-cvs (avsm@)

  ~ bonobo-conf/pkg/PLIST                 ~ bonobo-conf/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ bonobo-conf/patches/patch-configure   ~ bonobo-conf/distinfo
  ~ bonobo-conf/Makefile