ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 11 08:02:38 BST 2003

audio/ascd                              audio/tracker
databases/p5-DBI                        devel/cvsgraph
devel/ddd                               devel/flawfinder
devel/gal                               devel/lam
devel/p5-Term-ReadLine-Gnu              devel/pccts
devel/soup                              devel/ucpp
editors/vim                             emulators/ines
emulators/mastergear                    emulators/snes9x
emulators/vgb                           games/gnugo
games/xmahjongg                         graphics/dia
japanese/kinput2                        lang/egcs
mail                                    mail/evolution
mail/exmh                               mail/pflogsumm
mail/postfix                            mail/tnef
net/aggregate                           net/arpcatch
net/bind8                               net/bind9
net/cvsync                              net/doc
net/ethereal                            net/flow-tools
net/httptunnel                          net/libbind
net/named-xfer                          net/nsd
net/py-dns                              net/ser
net/ssldump                             net/wmnet
security/dante                          security/mcrypt
security/mhash                          security/shash
security/stunnel                        security/uvscan
security/uvscan_dat                     sysutils/mtools
textproc/ispell                         www/gtkhtml
www/linkchecker                         x11/kde
x11/qt2                                 x11/qt2-designer
x11/qt3                                 x11/x2vnc

== audio ============================================================= 01/16 ==

ascd

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

tracker

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/16 ==

p5-DBI

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > remove perllocal.pod, thanks naddy@ (shell@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/16 ==

cvsgraph

  ~ Makefile

  > in COMMENT: add proper quoting, improve grammar, capitalize 'CVS' (jsyn@)

ddd

  - patches/patch-ddd_PlotAgent_C         - patches/patch-ddd_exit_C
  - patches/patch-ddd_plotter_C           - patches/patch-ddd_print_C
  - patches/patch-ddd_strclass_C          ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-ddd_comm-manag_C
  ~ patches/patch-ddd_show_C              ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/SECURITY

  > update to ddd 3.3.1
  > - minor bug fixes
  > - improved temp file handling
  > from Andrew Dalgleish <openbsd at andrewdalgleish.dyndns.orgsturm@)

flawfinder

  > update to flawfinder-1.22; PACKETSTORM distsite sync'd (jsyn@)

gal

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 0.24, a bugfix release. (marcm@)

lam

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

p5-Term-ReadLine-Gnu

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > don't try to remove this dir, noticed by naddy@ (wilfried@)

pccts

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

soup

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-src_libsoup_soup-ssl_c

  > Update to 0.7.11, minor bugfixes. (marcm@)

ucpp

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/16 ==

vim

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

  > update vim/stable to 6.1.453 (lebel@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

ines

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

mastergear

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

snes9x

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

vgb

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== games ============================================================= 06/16 ==

gnugo

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

xmahjongg

  ~ Makefile

  > don't start COMMENT with cap unless nec.; add quoting (jsyn@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/16 ==

dia

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove reference to Visio; ok pvalchev@ (jsyn@)

== japanese ========================================================== 08/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

kinput2

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/16 ==

egcs

  ~ snapshot/Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/16 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > this should have been removed quite awhile ago. (brad@)

evolution

  - patches/patch-addressbook_backend_pas_pas-backend-file_c
  - patches/patch-config_h_in
  - patches/patch-default_user_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-e-util_e-db3-utils_c    - patches/patch-e-util_e-dbhash_c
  ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-e-util_Makefile_in      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/db3-patch-dist_configure

  > In addition to updating Evolution to 1.2.4, this modifies the pthread
  > detection scheme in configure to properly handle our -pthread and includes
  > db-3.1.17 directly into the port, removing the version constraint on the
  > db port.
  > This also addresses the CORE security advisory ID CORE-20030304-01.
  > (marcm@)

exmh

  - Makefile

  > this should have been removed quite awhile ago. (brad@)

pflogsumm

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

postfix

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

tnef

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== net =============================================================== 11/16 ==

aggregate

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

arpcatch

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

bind8

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

bind9

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

cvsync

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Update to 0.19.1. (naddy@)

doc

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

ethereal

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

flow-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

httptunnel

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

libbind

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

named-xfer

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

nsd

  ~ Makefile

  > hyphenate and quote; ok jakob@ (jsyn@)

py-dns

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

ser

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

ssldump

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

wmnet

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== security ========================================================== 12/16 ==

dante

  ~ Makefile

  > s/socks/SOCKS/; ok jakob@ (jsyn@)

mcrypt

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

mhash

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

shash

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

stunnel

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

uvscan

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

uvscan_dat

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 13/16 ==

mtools

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== textproc ========================================================== 14/16 ==

ispell

  ~ Makefile

  > s/Rortuguese/Portuguese/; quoting (jsyn@)

== www =============================================================== 15/16 ==

gtkhtml

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 1.1.10.  Among other things, this fixes an issue that would
  > crash calling programs (like Evolution) when rendering certain HTML
  > pages. (marcm@)

linkchecker

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

== x11 =============================================================== 16/16 ==

kde

  ~ graphics3/Makefile                    ~ graphics3/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ graphics3/pkg/PLIST                   + graphics3/pkg/DESCR-kamera
  + graphics3/pkg/DESCR-kpov              + graphics3/pkg/PFRAG.shared-kamera
  + graphics3/pkg/PFRAG.shared-kpov       + graphics3/pkg/PLIST-kamera
  + graphics3/pkg/PLIST-kpov

  > activate gphoto support.
  > pull stuff that requires specific dependencies into subpackages:
  > kamera (libgphoto2, exif) and kpovmodeller (glut, povray) (espie@)

  ~ games3/Makefile                       ~ i18n3/Makefile
  ~ office-i18n3/Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

  ~ base3/Makefile                        ~ graphics3/Makefile
  ~ libs3/Makefile
  + base3/patches/patch-kcontrol_crypto_crypto_cpp
  + base3/patches/patch-kdm_chooser_CXdmcp_cpp
  + base3/patches/patch-kioslave_thumbnail_gscreator_cpp
  + base3/patches/patch-kioslave_thumbnail_htmlcreator_cpp
  + base3/patches/patch-klipper_urlgrabber_cpp
  + base3/patches/patch-kwin_workspace_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kdvi_dviwin_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kdvi_psgs_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kdvi_psgs_h
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kfile-plugins_ps_dscparse_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kghostview_dscparse_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kghostview_kgv_miniwidget_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kghostview_kgv_miniwidget_h
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kghostview_kpswidget_cpp
  + graphics3/patches/patch-kghostview_kpswidget_h
  + libs3/patches/patch-dcop_dcopc_c
  + libs3/patches/patch-kdecore_kurl_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_ecma_kjs_dom_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_ecma_kjs_dom_h
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_ecma_kjs_html_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_ecma_kjs_window_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_ecma_kjs_window_h
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_misc_loader_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_misc_loader_jpeg_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_rendering_render_replaced_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_xml_dom_elementimpl_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-khtml_xml_dom_elementimpl_h
  + libs3/patches/patch-kimgio_eps_cpp
  + libs3/patches/patch-kimgio_eps_cpp.orig
  + libs3/patches/patch-kio_kssl_ksslsettings_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_2
  > Fix security issue mentioned in this advisory
  > http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20030409-1.txt
  > as well as applying the other security related fixes from KDE 3.0.5b.
  > (brad@)

qt2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_kernel_qt_x11_h

  > fix freetype2 paths w/ new XF4 (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile

  > quote COMMENTs; ok naddy@ (jsyn@)

qt2-designer