[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-04-12

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 13 08:00:26 BST 2003

kerberosIV                              kerberosV
lib/libc                                libexec/spamd
regress/sbin                            sbin/pfctl
sys/altq                                sys/dev/ata
sys/dev/ic                              usr.bin/ssh

== kerberosIV ======================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosIV

kerberosIV

  ~ src/lib/krb/get_krbrlm.c              ~ src/lib/krb/kntoln.c
  ~ src/lib/krb/unparse_name.c

  > string cleaning; parts by me, then parts by hin, then more parts by me.
  > since this is not a very important part of the source tree, and since it
  > does compile, i am dumping it in now. (deraadt@)

== kerberosV ========================================================= 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/appl/kf/kfd.c                     ~ src/include/bits.c
  ~ src/kdc/hpropd.c                      ~ src/lib/asn1/der_copy.c
  ~ src/lib/asn1/der_put.c                ~ src/lib/asn1/gen.c
  ~ src/lib/com_err/com_err.c             ~ src/lib/com_err/parse.y
  ~ src/lib/des/ecb_enc.c                 ~ src/lib/kadm5/dump_log.c
  ~ src/lib/krb5/aname_to_localname.c     ~ src/lib/krb5/krbhst.c
  ~ src/lib/krb5/transited.c              ~ src/lib/krb5/warn.c
  ~ src/lib/otp/otp_challenge.c           ~ src/lib/otp/otp_db.c
  ~ src/lib/otp/otp_md.c                  ~ src/lib/roken/getcap.c
  ~ src/lib/roken/print_version.c         ~ src/lib/roken/resolve.c
  ~ src/lib/sl/ss.c                       ~ src/lib/vers/print_version.c

  > string cleaning; parts by me, then parts by hin, then more parts by me.
  > since this is not a very important part of the source tree, and since it
  > does compile, i am dumping it in now. (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/08 ==

  ~ sys/wait.2

  > underfined -> undefined;
  > from Fabio Olive Leite; (jmc@)

  ~ string/strlcat.c                      ~ string/strlcpy.3
  ~ string/strlcpy.c

  > Change copyright to a less restrictive ISC-style license to encourage
  > people to bundle this code. (millert@)

== libexec =========================================================== 04/08 ==

spamd

  ~ spamd.8

  > attempt not to wrap a line, bad nroff (deraadt@)

  ~ spamd.c

  > rlimit handling code; aw at osn.deeraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 05/08 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/pfaltq1.ok                      ~ pfctl/pfaltq2.ok
  ~ pfctl/pfaltq3.ok                      ~ pfctl/pfaltq4.ok
  ~ pfctl/pfaltq5.ok                      ~ pfctl/pfaltq6.ok
  ~ pfctl/pfaltq7.ok                      ~ pfctl/pfaltq8.ok
  ~ pfctl/pfaltq9.ok

  > regen; queue ID allocation starts at 2 instead of 1 now (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/Makefile                        + pfctl/pfaltq10.in
  + pfctl/pfaltq10.ok

  > test HFSC (henning@)

== sbin ============================================================== 06/08 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > assign queue IDs for HFSC simimar to what we do for PRIQ and CBQ (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > fix print_hfsc_opts to only print "hfsc( " and " )" when there are opts to
  > print, so it behaves like the print_*_opts for the other schedulers
  > (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > make print_*_opts() int instead of void where the return value indicates
  > wether it printed something or not, and use that to decide wether to print
  > the scheduler name in the altq on .. case instead of checking flags again,
  > which would be a horrible mess for hfsc with its tons of opts (checking
  > flags is not enough there) (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > correctly make up the root queue in eval_pfqueue_hfsc (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > in check_commit_hfsc, don't check wether the default queue is a leaf queue
  > when we have no default queue. avoids null pointer deref. (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > make the first queue id we assign 2 instead of 1, 1 is the default queue
  > for
  > HFSC (henning@)

  ~ parse.y

  > initial support for the HFSC scheduler.
  > whoever uses that for more than toying around is on drugs. it's far from
  > done. (henning@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/08 ==

altq

  ~ altq_hfsc.c

  > ansi and a bit style; ok kjc@ (henning@)

  ~ altq_hfsc.c

  > kill the qid assignment code here; return EINVAL if qid == 0 - similar to
  > what we do for teh other schedulers already (henning@)

  ~ altq_hfsc.c

  > don't create a root class implicitely. we do this from pfctl, and need
  > control over the root class from pfctl.
  > also fix a few null pointer derefs in case a root class does not exist
  > (henning@)

  ~ altq_hfsc.c

  > life's easier if one initializes pointers... (henning@)

dev/ata

  ~ ata.c

  > Don't wait for DRQ after issuing IDENTIFY command. Fix long detecting
  > of atapi devices.
  > Problem reported by Nicolas Baldi <nib1 at cs.pitt.edudiff from costa at .  > (grange@)

dev/ic

  ~ osiop.c

  > Fix index bounds checking in save data pointers logic.
  > Fix an indent problem and an extra blank space.
  > ok mickey@ (krw@)

  ~ cipher.c

  > hide cipher details; ok djm@ (markus@)

  ~ misc.c