[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-04-15

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Apr 16 08:00:21 BST 2003

bin/csh                                 bin/expr
bin/ksh                                 bin/ps
etc/etc.vax/MAKEDEV                     libexec/spamd
regress/sbin                            sbin/modload
sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys                                     sys/arch/hppa/stand/boot
sys/arch/hppa/stand/cdboot              sys/arch/hppa/stand/libsa
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/lib/libsa                           usr.bin/elf2ecoff
usr.bin/rsh                             usr.bin/size
usr.bin/sup                             usr.bin/systat
usr.bin/vi                              usr.bin/whois
usr.sbin/bind                           usr.sbin/catman
usr.sbin/cron                           usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/pkg_install                    usr.sbin/rip6query
usr.sbin/route6d

== bin =============================================================== 01/09 ==

csh

  ~ csh.h                                 ~ extern.h
  ~ lex.c                                 ~ sem.c
  ~ str.c

  > remove final call to Strcpy/s_strcpy; some help from tedu (deraadt@)

expr

  ~ expr.c

  > use a variable (deraadt@)

ksh

  ~ history.c

  > cull warnings (deraadt@)

ps

  ~ ps.c

  > mix of tdeval and my string cleaning (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/09 ==

etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  > some spelling corrections from NetBSD (Igor Sobrado);
  > ok hugh@ (jmc@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/09 ==

spamd

  ~ spamd.c

  > toast some += snprintf (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/Makefile                        + pfctl/pf63.in
  + pfctl/pf63.ok

  > feedback test the service curve print/parse functions (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/pf62.ok

  > regen (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/pfaltq12.ok                     ~ pfctl/pfaltq13.ok
  ~ pfctl/pfaltq14.ok

  > regen (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/pf63.ok

  > regen (henning@)

  ~ pfctl/Makefile                        + pfctl/pf64.in
  + pfctl/pf64.ok

  > try to provoke print_hfsc_sc to malfunction (henning@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

modload

  ~ modload.c

  > asprintf, and fix buffer sizes; ok tedu (deraadt@)

pfctl

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > factor out service curve printing to it's own function, print_hfsc_sc().
  > (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > don't include the unit "ms" when printing the service curve; parser wants
  > raw number (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > make print_hfsc_sc() take an extra struct node_hfsc_sc parameter and print
  > relative bandwidth specification if that ws given instead of the calculated
  > absolute ones. to be used soon. (henning@)

  ~ parse.y                               ~ pfctl_altq.c
  ~ pfctl_parser.h                        ~ pfctl_qstats.c

  > pass down the unparsed queue opts (struct node_queue_opt) to
  > print_altq/print_hfsc -> print_hfsc_opts and extract struct node_hfsc_sc
  > there for each service curve and pass those down to print_hfsc_sc. now
  > bandwidth specifications in the service curves are printed correct in the
  > case of a queue belonging to more than one interface/parent queue, the
  > parent queues having different bandwidths and the bandwith on teh service
  > curve beeing specified in percent. (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_qstats.c

  > display basic hfsc stats (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man9/VOP_LOOKUP.9                     ~ man9/audio.9
  ~ man9/bus_dma.9                        ~ man9/bus_space.9
  ~ man9/crypto.9                         ~ man9/disk.9
  ~ man9/disklabel.9                      ~ man9/extattr.9
  ~ man9/file.9                           ~ man9/getdevvp.9

  > typos;
  > VOP, crypto and disklabel ok tedu@
  > audio(9) ok naddy@ (jmc@)

  ~ man7/ports.7

  > missing space after mdoc macro argument
  > ok jmc@ (david@)

  ~ man4/man4.vax/hp.4                    ~ man8/man8.vax/MAKEDEV.8

  > some spelling corrections from NetBSD (Igor Sobrado);
  > ok hugh@ (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

  ~ README.SMP

  TAGGED SMP
  > speling (niklas@)

arch/hppa/stand/boot

  ~ conf.c

  > rearrange devsw to place dk in the beginning. necessary glue hookups in
  > cdboot (mickey@)

arch/hppa/stand/cdboot

  - conf.c                                ~ Makefile
  ~ cdboot.c

  > rearrange devsw to place dk in the beginning. necessary glue hookups in
  > cdboot (mickey@)

arch/hppa/stand/libsa

  ~ dev_hppa.c

  > rearrange devsw to place dk in the beginning. necessary glue hookups in
  > cdboot (mickey@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ pmap.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Add TLB shootdown logic, mostly from NetBSD (niklas@)

  ~ locore.s

  TAGGED SMP
  > Do not deactivate the pmap while idling until we actually do have biglock
  > in place (niklas@)

  ~ ipifuncs.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Enable TLB shootdown, remove debugging code (niklas@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ cpufunc.h                             ~ pmap.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Add TLB shootdown logic, mostly from NetBSD (niklas@)

lib/libsa

  ~ cd9660.c

  > do the same ufs does: collapse extra slashes. this allows loading files
  > from the root of cd9660 in particular; millert@ ok (mickey@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

elf2ecoff

  ~ elf2ecoff.c

  > various cleaning (deraadt@)

rsh

  ~ kcmd.c

  > incorrect buf size; ok itojun (deraadt@)

size

  ~ size.c

  > kill a += snprintf (deraadt@)

sup

  ~ src/path.c                            ~ src/supcmeat.c
  ~ src/supcmisc.c                        ~ src/supextern.h

  > a bit of string cleaning (deraadt@)

systat

  ~ systat.1

  > ^Z Stop systat -> ^Z Suspend systat;
  > from Okan Demirmen;
  > ok millert@ (jmc@)

vi

  ~ common/api.c

  > snprintf of course (deraadt@)

  ~ docs/USD.doc/vi.man/vi.1

  > No, vi does not ignore SIGQUIT (millert@)

whois

  ~ whois.c

  > Remove trailing space in "Whois Server: " since not all records
  > have whitespace separating that string and the hostname of the
  > whois server (and we strip out whitespace before the hostname anyway).
  > Fixes lookups of .org and probably others. (millert@)

  ~ whois.c

  > I lied, we didn't skip blanks after WHOIS_SERVER_ID; this fixes that.
  > (millert@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

bind

  ~ lib/dns/byaddr.c                      ~ lib/dns/masterdump.c
  ~ lib/dns/message.c                     ~ lib/dns/name.c
  ~ lib/dns/rdata.c                       ~ lib/dns/resolver.c
  ~ lib/dns/time.c                        ~ lib/isc/lex.c
  ~ lib/isc/log.c                         ~ lib/isc/sockaddr.c
  ~ lib/isccc/cc.c                        ~ lib/isccfg/parser.c
  ~ lib/lwres/getnameinfo.c               ~ lib/lwres/lwinetntop.c
  ~ lib/tests/t_api.c

  > first sprintf pass from todd@ and ISC-Bugs #5614. (jakob@)

catman

  ~ catman.c

  > strlcpy; ok tedu (deraadt@)

cron

  ~ misc.c

  > nasty lies from hobbits, clean them out of comments (deraadt@)

httpd

  ~ src/include/ap_config.h

  > close to "official" ap_config.h so future merges are easier. NOOP, just
  > style (henning@)

  ~ src/modules/standard/mod_so.c

  > fix an oups (henning@)

pkg_install