[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-01-02

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jan 3 07:00:25 GMT 2003

distrib/notes                           distrib/sets
gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail                   lib/libc
sbin/pfctl                              sys/arch/mvme88k/include
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/net                                 usr.bin/at
usr.bin/locate

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ sparc64/hardware

  > Andrey Smagin reports Promis PDC20267 as working reliably. (miod@)

sets

  ~ lists/base/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.sbin/sendmail

  + include/sm/bdb.h                      + cf/mailer/cyrusv2.m4

  > New files that were missed in the sendmail commit (millert@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

  ~ arch/m88k/gen/_setjmp.S               ~ arch/m88k/gen/setjmp.S
  ~ arch/m88k/gen/sigsetjmp.S

  > Typos (miod@)

  ~ gen/syslog.c

  > Handle things like "%%m" correctly; closes PR 3057
  > OK miod@ (millert@)

  - arch/mvme88k/DEFS.h                   - arch/mvme88k/Makefile.inc
  - arch/mvme88k/SYS.h

  > Begone. (miod@)

  ~ arch/m88k/SYS.h                       ~ arch/m88k/sys/brk.S
  ~ arch/m88k/sys/cerror.S                ~ arch/m88k/sys/exect.S
  ~ arch/m88k/sys/sbrk.S                  ~ arch/m88k/sys/sigpending.S
  ~ arch/m88k/sys/sigprocmask.S           ~ arch/m88k/sys/sigsuspend.S
  ~ arch/m88k/sys/syscall.S

  > Rename cerror to __cerror and curbrk to __curbrk, to avoid namespace
  > pollution. Conforming to art@'s evil plans. (miod@)

  ~ arch/m88k/SYS.h                       ~ arch/m88k/sys/Ovfork.S
  ~ arch/m88k/sys/sigprocmask.S           ~ arch/m88k/sys/sigreturn.S
  ~ arch/m88k/sys/sigsuspend.S            ~ arch/m88k/sys/syscall.S

  > Adapt to recent changes in libc/libc_r wrt weak symbols, so that programs
  > can link against libc without unresolved symbols again.
  > Anyone who correctly guessed that my m88k hard drive has been recovered,
  > wins a strawberry lollipop. (miod@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/06 ==

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > Require a direction to be specified for rules which do routing.
  > ok dhartmei@ henning@ (mcbride@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

arch/mvme88k/include

  ~ asm.h

  > Adapt to recent changes in libc/libc_r wrt weak symbols, so that programs
  > can link against libc without unresolved symbols again.
  > Anyone who correctly guessed that my m88k hard drive has been recovered,
  > wins a strawberry lollipop. (miod@)

  > Add Promise PDC20376 SATA RAID
  > ok miod@ (grange@)

  > regen (grange@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_ne_pcmcia.c

  > D-Link DFE-650TXD new vendor mac.
  > from Scott Parish <srp at srparish dot net> via PR/3052. (fgsch@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  > When route-to/reply-to is used in combination with address translation,
  > pf_test() may be called twice for the same packet. In this case, make
  > sure the translation is only applied in the second call. This solves
  > the problem with state insert failures where the second pf_test() call
  > tried to insert another state entry after the first call's translation.
  > ok henning@, mcbride@, thanks to Joe Nall for additional testing.
  > (dhartmei@)

  ~ pf_ioctl.c

  > Require a direction to be specified for rules which do routing.
  > ok dhartmei@ henning@ (mcbride@)

  ~ pfvar.h

  > Remove explicit numbering of enums.
  > ok fgsch@ dhartmei@ henning@ (mcbride@)

at

  ~ at.c

  > Fix 'at -r' crash.
  > While loop in process_job() jobs[i] will contain NULL.
  > Skip mess.
  > millert@ ok (mpech@)

locate

  ~ locate/locate.1