[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-01-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jan 7 07:00:20 GMT 2003

bin/cp                                  etc/MAKEDEV.mi
etc/etc.alpha/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hppa/MAKEDEV                    etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV                  etc/etc.macppc/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.sparc/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.vax/MAKEDEV
etc/group                               etc/kerberosIV/krb.extra
etc/rc                                  gnu/usr.bin/binutils
gnu/usr.bin/groff                       gnu/usr.bin/perl
kerberosV                               libexec/spamd
regress/sbin                            sbin/pdisk
sbin/pfctl                              sys/arch/i386/include
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/ieee1394
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/calendar
usr.bin/compress                        usr.bin/hexdump
usr.bin/mg                              usr.bin/modstat
usr.bin/newsyslog                       usr.bin/passwd
usr.bin/patch                           usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/sudo                            usr.bin/whois
usr.bin/xlint                           usr.sbin/authpf
usr.sbin/lpr                            usr.sbin/pstat

== bin =============================================================== 01/10 ==

cp

  ~ cp.c

  > Set directory mode/user/times on the post-order pass, not pre-order.
  > Fixes a problem with "cp -R" (and probably cp -p) with directories
  > that do not grant the owner write permission.  However, we need to
  > know whether or not we created the directory ourselves so stash
  > that fact in fts_pointer (treat it as a boolean) but add a macro
  > to access it for readability.  This also allows me to remove the
  > duplicated file times setting code for "cp -p".
  > Closes PR 3058; deraadt@ OK (millert@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/10 ==

MAKEDEV.mi

  ~ MAKEDEV.mi

  > _lkm group for modstat(8); millert ok (deraadt@)

  ~ MAKEDEV.mi

  > one more tweak for _lkm; ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.i386/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  > sync (deraadt@)

group

  ~ group

  > _lkm group for modstat(8); millert ok (deraadt@)

kerberosIV/krb.extra

  ~ kerberosIV/krb.extra

  > syncronous -> synchronous (miod@)

rc

  ~ rc

  > Handle wsconsctl.conf entries that contain spaces, e.g.
  > keyboard.map+="keysym Caps_Lock = Control_L"
  > OK fgs@ (marc@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/10 ==

usr.bin/binutils

  ~ gdb/mswin/mini.cpp

  > syncronous -> synchronous (miod@)

usr.bin/groff

  ~ mm/groff_mm.7_in

  > typo: s/specifed/specified (cloder@)

usr.bin/perl

  ~ regcomp.c

  > syncronous -> synchronous (miod@)

== kerberosV ========================================================= 04/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ usr.bin/afslog/afslog.1

  > typo: s/prefered/preferred (cloder@)

== libexec =========================================================== 05/10 ==

spamd

  ~ spamd-setup.sh

  > remove debug code (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 06/10 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/Makefile                        + pfctl/pf46.in
  + pfctl/pf46.ok

  > Add tests for address pools with route-to/reply-to/dup-to. (mcbride@)

== sbin ============================================================== 07/10 ==

pdisk

  ~ pdisk.8

  > typo: s/initalize/initialize (cloder@)

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > Fix some oversights with address pools for route-to/dup-to/reply-to
  > - copy key for src-hash
  > - copy pool type (pools were being set to round-robin in all cases)
  > + some minor knf.
  > ok dhartmei@ (mcbride@)

== sys =============================================================== 08/10 ==

arch/i386/include

  ~ disklabel.h

  > Document MBR offset (used by NT4 at least).
  > OK deraadt@, millert@, and others. (weingart@)

dev/ic

  ~ aic7xxx.h

  > syncronous -> synchronous (miod@)

dev/ieee1394

  ~ fwohci.c

  > syncronous -> synchronous (miod@)

kern

  ~ sysv_shm.c

  > Add a "findremoved" arg to shm_find_segment_by_shmid() similar to
  > NetBSD and allow shmctl() to operate on shm segments that have been
  > marked for removal like other OSes do. (millert@)

net

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_table.c

  > knf (deraadt@)

  ~ pf_ioctl.c                            ~ pf_table.c
  ~ pfvar.h

  > Move initialisation of radix table globals in pfr_initialize()
  > ok dhartmei@ (cedric@)

sys

  ~ fcntl.h

  > syncronous -> synchronous (miod@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 09/10 ==

calendar

  ~ calendars/calendar.judaic

  > voluntarely separate institutions of the church and
  > the government and therefore remove the israel
  > independence day from this judaic religious calendar. (mickey@)

  ~ calendar.1

  > directory, not file; form david krause (mickey@)

  + calendars/calendar.french
  + calendars/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/calendar.all
  + calendars/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/calendar.fetes
  + calendars/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/calendar.french
  + calendars/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/calendar.jferies
  + calendars/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/calendar.proverbes

  > french calendar, from freebsd (mickey@)

compress

  ~ main.c

  > fix aproblem w/ -oct mix check and compressing /dev/stdin; millert@ ok
  > (mickey@)

hexdump

  ~ od.1

  > wrong word; jmc at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pleraadt@)

  ~ od.1

  > C-style; jmc at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pleraadt@)

mg

  ~ def.h                                 ~ file.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ mg.1

  > support +number; rewritten from buggy code by mjc at bitz.caincent ok
  > (deraadt@)

modstat

  ~ Makefile

  > _lkm group for modstat(8); millert ok (deraadt@)

newsyslog

  ~ newsyslog.8

  > typo; jmc at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pleraadt@)

passwd

  ~ passwd.1

  > typo; jmc at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pleraadt@)

patch

  ~ patch.1

  > typo; jmc at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pleraadt@)

ssh

  ~ sftp-client.c

  > Fix "get -p" download to not add user-write perm. mindrot bug #426 reported
  > by gfernandez at livevault.comk markus@ (djm@)

sudo

  ~ parse.lex

  > Work around what appears to be a flex bug when dealing with files
  > that lack a final newline before EOF.  This adds a rule to match
  > EOF in the non-initial states which resets the state to INITIAL and
  > throws an error. (millert@)

whois

  ~ whois.c

  > Rename VNICHOST -> NNICHOST now that Verisign has spun off NSI. (millert@)