ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jan 19 07:02:45 GMT 2003

audio/grip                              audio/libsndfile
devel/bison                             devel/boehm-gc
devel/tcllib                            editors/cooledit
games/xneko                             graphics/gdk-pixbuf
graphics/ggi                            graphics/gqview
graphics/xmedcon                        graphics/xpaint
mail/mailman                            mail/sylpheed
math/calc                               net/ethereal
security/bsd-airtools                   security/libmcrypt
security/mcrypt                         security/mhash
sysutils/nut                            x11/fvwm2
x11/gnome                               x11/xtraceroute

== audio ============================================================= 01/11 ==

grip

  ~ patches/patch-src_rip_c

  > cast NULL sentinel to a pointer (pvalchev@)

libsndfile

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > braino; from Bjoern Sandell <biorn at dce.chalmers.senaddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/11 ==

bison

  + patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         + patches/patch-src_getargs_c

  > make bison use libc getopt_long instead of building its own (pvalchev@)

boehm-gc

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAME, the recent commit from drahn@ is really important for
  > ELF-based archs as having an old boehm-gc can cause programs to stop
  > working
  > after the WorX addition. Noticed after trying to build w3m and it failed
  > miserably. (brad@)

tcllib

  ~ Makefile

  > missing RCSId; Jose Nazario (pvalchev@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/11 ==

cooledit

  + patches/patch-widget_editcmd_c

  > varargs paramters get promoted to u_int if u_int16_t; on response
  > from maintainer (pvalchev@)

== games ============================================================= 04/11 ==

xneko

  - patches/patch-aa                      + patches/patch-Makefile

  > rename to more meaningful (pvalchev@)

  + patches/patch-xneko_c

  > remove local (wrong) prototypes of libc str* functions and pull string.h
  > instead (pvalchev@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/11 ==

gdk-pixbuf

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-gdk-pixbuf-config_in
  ~ patches/patch-gdk-pixbuf_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Move headers path back to the intended spot, it was just too easy
  > to have them picked up in the current spot instead of Gtk+2 headers.
  > This was originally done to prevent potential breakage from an upgrade
  > when the headers path was changed to prevent this kind of problem in
  > the first place but it looks like all ports deal with this gracefully
  > since they use "gdk-pixbuf-config --cflags" to find the path. (brad@)

ggi

  + patches/patch-programs_demos_cube3d_c
  + patches/patch-programs_demos_wrap_c

  > cast NULL sentinel to a pointer so it is 64bit on 64bit on alpha & sparc64
  > (pvalchev@)

gqview

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > trim (brad@)

xmedcon

  - pkg/PLIST.nonshared                   ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > it's amazing this went unnoticed for so long. (brad@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add libtool patches and a few other improvements (brad@)

xpaint

  + patches/patch-rw_readWriteXBM_c

  > remove local (wrong) prototypes of libc str* functions and pull string.h
  > instead (pvalchev@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/11 ==

mailman

  + pkg/MESSAGE

  > nearly forgotten (sturm@)

  - patches/patch-templates_Makefile_in   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ patches/patch-Mailman_Defaults_py_in
  ~ patches/patch-Mailman_htmlformat_py   ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/INSTALL
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-misc_Makefile_in

  > update to mailman 2.1
  > - multi-lingual support
  > - list creation/removal through web interface
  > - MIME base content filtering (demime et.al.)
  > - new architecture of mail delivery subsystem
  > - better, faster, cheaper, ... ;-)
  > naddy@ OK (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > use the actual homepage in HOMEPAGE
  > from jakob@ (sturm@)

sylpheed

  ~ Makefile

  > this does not need the pseudo FLAVORed no_gnome version of gdk-pixbuf.
  > (brad@)

== math ============================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

calc

  > Update to calc 2.11.6.2. (wcobb@)

== net =============================================================== 08/11 ==

ethereal

  > update to v0.9.8 due to security fixes (jakob@)

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-epan_configure

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_2
  > update to v0.9.8 due to security fixes (jakob@)

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-epan_configure

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_1
  > update to v0.9.8 due to security fixes (jakob@)

== security ========================================================== 09/11 ==

bsd-airtools

  ~ patches/patch-dstumbler_audio_c

  > don't beep when signal strenght is updated - just when hostap is
  > discovered;
  > clarification w/ testing by Nikolay (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile

  > forgot to bump PKGNAME for last change (pvalchev@)

libmcrypt

  - patches/patch-aclocal_m4              - patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to libmcrypt-2.5.5
  > For the moment, this disables dynamic module loading and bundles
  > together all the ciphers into the main library.  When libtool-1.4
  > hits our tree, the updated ltdl support can be used to re-enable
  > the dynloading. (avsm@)

  + patches/patch-doc_mcrypt_3

  > forgot this one - fixes some typos (avsm@)

mcrypt

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile.in             ~ patches/patch-intl_Makefile.in
  ~ patches/patch-po_Makefile.in.in       ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_Makefile.am         + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > update to mcrypt-2.6.3 (avsm@)

mhash

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to mhash-0.8.17, jakob@ ok (avsm@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/11 ==

nut

  + patches/patch-configure

  > Missing patch from last commit, oops. (marcm@)

== x11 =============================================================== 11/11 ==

fvwm2

  ~ patches/patch-fvwm_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-utils_Makefile_in

  > Update to fvwm-2.4.14 (pvalchev@)

gnome

  ~ libs/patches/patch-libgnorba_Makefile_in

  > sync linenumbers (pvalchev@)

  ~ libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-init_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-dns_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnorba_orbitns_c
  + libs/patches/patch-zvt_subshell_c     + libs/patches/patch-zvt_zterm_c

  > cast NULL sentinel to a pointer so it is 64bit on 64bit on alpha & sparc64
  > (pvalchev@)

xtraceroute