[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-07-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jul 9 08:00:23 BST 2003

distrib/notes                           distrib/sets
lib/libc                                lib/libkeynote
lib/libpthread                          lib/libsectok
lib/libwrap                             libexec/tcpd
libexec/telnetd                         sbin/fsck_ext2fs
sbin/fsck_ffs                           sbin/sysctl
share/man                               share/mk
sys/arch/macppc/macppc                  sys/arch/powerpc/include
sys/arch/sparc/conf                     sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/ddb                                 sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/dev/usb                             sys/netinet
sys/netinet6                            usr.bin/calendar
usr.bin/compress                        usr.bin/diff
usr.sbin/authpf                         usr.sbin/bootpd
usr.sbin/httpd                          usr.sbin/syslogd
usr.sbin/tcpdump                        usr.sbin/usbdevs

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  ~ sparc/hardware

  > ep at pcmciaickey@)

sets

  ~ lists/base/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/08 ==

  ~ gen/time.c

  > KNF + ansification
  > ok deraadt@, vincent@ (jfb@)

libkeynote

  ~ keynote.1                             ~ keynote.3
  ~ keynote.4                             ~ keynote.5

  > - fix some lists/displays
  > - .Dl for one-line displays
  > - simplify macros
  > - .An/.Aq for AUTHORS (jmc@)

libpthread

  ~ uthread/pthread_private.h             ~ uthread/uthread_create.c
  ~ uthread/uthread_sigmask.c

  > remove variable never read (marc@)

libsectok

  ~ sectok.3

  > fix a list; (jmc@)

libwrap

  ~ rfc1413.3                             ~ hosts_options.5
  ~ hosts_access.5

  > - fix some lists and displays
  > - simplify macros (jmc@)

  ~ hosts_access.3                        ~ hosts_access.5
  ~ hosts_options.5                       ~ rfc1413.3

  > some \" -> .\" that i missed earlier; (jmc@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/08 ==

tcpd

  ~ tcpd/tcpd.8                           ~ tcpdchk/tcpdchk.8
  ~ tcpdmatch/tcpdmatch.8

  > - fix an .Nd
  > - \" -> .\" at start of line
  > - simpler macros (jmc@)

telnetd

  ~ socket.c

  > remove stuff nothing uses (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

fsck_ext2fs

  ~ fsck_ext2fs.8

  > - fix some lists/displays
  > - use .Dl for one-liners, rather than .Bd (jmc@)

fsck_ffs

  ~ fsck_ffs.8

  > - fix some lists/displays
  > - use .Dl for one-liners, rather than .Bd (jmc@)

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.8

  > - fix some lists/displays
  > - use .Dl for one-liners, rather than .Bd (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man8/afterboot.8

  > Document tuning limits in login.conf.
  > Pointed out by lerman at quatramaran.ens.frcan't find it')
  > ok millert@
  > nitpicking by jmc@ (espie@)

  ~ man4/man4.alpha/intro.4

  > ellaborate on the systems supported; from netbsd via weissmanndude
  > (mickey@)

mk

  ~ bsd.own.mk                            ~ bsd.prog.mk

  > ELF_TOOLCHAIN:L, for consistency with other yes/no variables. (espie@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ clock.c

  > Improved timebase register handling. use all 64 bits, instead of the
  > lower 32 bits. (drahn@)

  ~ clock.c

  > The best read code of mice and men, ... (reviewed by /dev/null) (drahn@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Improved timebase register handling. use all 64 bits, instead of the
  > lower 32 bits. (drahn@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ SUN4C
  ~ SUN4M

  > add ep at pcmciad phys, commented out an and com (mickey@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ bus.h

  > BUS_SPACE_BARRIER_{READ,WRITE} are needed for some drivers -- fake
  > (mickey@)

ddb

  ~ db_print.c

  > better output length estimate for a nicer printout (mickey@)

dev/ic

  ~ elink3.c

  > no need for an explicit machine/intr.h; tested on alpha, i386, sparc
  > (mickey@)

dev/pci

  ~ ohci_pci.c                            ~ uhci_pci.c

  > Sync USB code with NetBSD.
  > This includes numerous fixes and paves the way for usb 2.0 support. (nate@)

  > regen (mickey@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > fix aironet mpi-350 entry; deraadt@ ok (mickey@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > add Intel 82865G/PE/P, Intel 82801ER and 3Com 3c940 deraadt@ ok (couderc@)

  > sync (couderc@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_ep_pcmcia.c

  > no need for an explicit machine/intr.h; tested on alpha, i386, sparc
  > (mickey@)

dev/usb

  ~ ohci.c                                ~ ohcivar.h
  ~ uhci.c                                ~ uhcireg.h
  ~ uhcivar.h                             ~ uhub.c
  ~ usb.c                                 ~ usb.h
  ~ usb_mem.c                             ~ usb_mem.h
  ~ usb_port.h                            ~ usb_subr.c
  ~ usbdi.c                               ~ usbdi.h
  ~ usbdi_util.c                          ~ usbdi_util.h
  ~ usbdivar.h

  > Sync USB code with NetBSD.
  > This includes numerous fixes and paves the way for usb 2.0 support. (nate@)

netinet

  ~ ipsec_input.c

  > make sure the packets contains a complete inner header
  > for ip{4,6}-in-ip{4,6} encapsulation; fixes panic
  > for truncated ip-in-ip over ipsec; ok angelos@ (markus@)

netinet6

  ~ in6_ifattach.c                        ~ ip6_mroute.c
  ~ ip6_mroute.h

  > on interface removal, clear multicast forwarding stuff.  from kame
  > (itojun@)

  ~ nd6.h

  > unifdef -U__otherBSD__ (itojun@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

calendar

  ~ calendars/ru_RU.KOI8-R/calendar.all
  + calendars/ru_RU.KOI8-R/calendar.primety

  > pre-xtian common laws of physics (mickey@)

compress

  ~ gzopen.c                              ~ main.c

  > fix fd closing logicand close in gzopen(); found by wilfried@ and millert@
  > ok (mickey@)

diff

  ~ diff.c                                ~ diffreg.c

  > o Avoid a temp file if using stdin and stdin is redirected from a regular
  > file
  > o Fix a double free in the temmp file case (millert@)

  ~ diffreg.c

  > fix pasto in last commit (millert@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

authpf

  ~ authpf.c

  > Fix a bug that caused removal of previous users' rules when more then one
  > user loggged in concurrently. And fix a smaller bug which prevented
  > complete removal of a user's state entries on logout. Bug report and
  > testing by Ed Powers. (dhartmei@)

  ~ authpf.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_3
  > Pull patch from -current:
  > Fixed by dhartmei at .  > Fix a bug that caused removal of previous users' rules when more then
  > one user loggged in concurrently. And fix a smaller bug which prevented
  > complete removal of a user's state entries on logout. Bug report and
  > testing by Ed Powers.
  > Ok deraadt@ (margarida@)

bootpd

  ~ bootpd.c                              ~ bootpd.h
  ~ dumptab.c                             ~ getif.c
  ~ hwaddr.c                              ~ lookup.c
  ~ readfile.c                            ~ report.c
  ~ trygetea.c                            ~ trygetif.c
  ~ trylook.c                             ~ tzone.c
  ~ tzone.h

  > protos; avsm ok (deraadt@)

httpd

  ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_scache_dbm.c

  > oupsie, error in code we don't compile
  > found bu david (henning@)

  ~ src/include/http_main.h               ~ src/include/http_protocol.h
  ~ src/main/http_config.c                ~ src/main/http_main.c
  ~ src/main/http_protocol.c

  > declare chroot and etag functions in the .h files
  > and get rid of some implicit declaration warnings
  > ok henning@ (david@)

syslogd

  ~ syslogd.c

  > dont silently truncate a domain socket specified via the -p argument;
  > error out instead if its too long.	deraadt@ ok (avsm@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-ospf.c

  > print ip_{src,dst} again; ok henning@ (markus@)