ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jul 20 08:03:23 BST 2003

databases                               databases/p5-DBD-Sybase
graphics                                graphics/ffmpeg
graphics/libmpeg2                       net/pork
net/ucd-snmp                            print/ppower4
security/p0f                            www/mod_auth_ldap
www/mod_auth_mysql                      www/mod_auth_radius
www/mod_dav                             www/mod_frontpage
www/mod_geoip                           www/mod_gzip
www/mod_layout                          www/mod_log_sql
www/mod_mp3                             www/mod_perl
www/mod_random                          www/mod_text2html

== databases ========================================================= 01/06 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > += p5-DBD-Sybase (jcs@)

p5-DBD-Sybase

  + patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > New import:
  >	import DBD-Sybase-1.00

== graphics ========================================================== 02/06 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +{ffmpeg,libmpeg2} (jolan@)

ffmpeg

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-ffserver_c
  + patches/patch-libavformat_framehook_c
  + patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-libavcodec_libpostproc_postprocess_c
  + patches/patch-libavcodec_mem_c        + patches/patch-libavcodec_Makefile
  + patches/patch-libavformat_Makefile
  + patches/patch-libavcodec_alpha_dsputil_alpha_c
  + patches/patch-libavcodec_alpha_simple_idct_alpha_c

  > New import:
  >	import of ffmpeg-20030622:

libmpeg2

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-autotools_config_sub

  > New import:
  >	import of libmpeg2-20030612:

== net =============================================================== 03/06 ==

pork

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_pork_aim_c
  + patches/patch-src_pork_chat_c         + patches/patch-src_pork_command_c
  + patches/patch-src_pork_command_defs_h
  + patches/patch-src_pork_msg_c          + patches/patch-src_pork_perl_xs_c
  + patches/patch-src_pork_proto_h        + patches/patch-src_pork_screen_cmd_c
  + patches/patch-src_pork_screen_cmd_h

  > add stability fixes from ojnk CVS, bump PKGNAME (jolan@)

ucd-snmp

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > re-add libtool wrappers (brad@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-apps_snmpnetstat_if_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_3
  > A remote heap overflow was discovered in snmpnetstat by Axioma Security
  > Research. When a list of interfaces is requested, a malicious server can
  > return information in a way that will cause a heap overflow in snmpnetstat.
  > A remote atacker able to control a snmp server can exploit this
  > vulnerability to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the
  > user running snmpnetstat.
  > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bugtraq&m=101008893718720&w=2 (brad@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-apps_snmpnetstat_if_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_2
  > A remote heap overflow was discovered in snmpnetstat by Axioma Security
  > Research. When a list of interfaces is requested, a malicious server can
  > return information in a way that will cause a heap overflow in snmpnetstat.
  > A remote atacker able to control a snmp server can exploit this
  > vulnerability to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the
  > user running snmpnetstat.
  > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bugtraq&m=101008893718720&w=2 (brad@)

== print ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ppower4

  > add pp4slide.sty, which provides a simple default layout
  > bump PKGNAME (sturm@)

== security ========================================================== 05/06 ==

p0f

  ~ patches/patch-p0f_c                   ~ pkg/DEINSTALL
  ~ pkg/INSTALL                           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + pkg/PFRAG.mysql

  > update p0f to 1.8.3, which adds mysql support, so we add a mysql FLAVOR.
  > reviewed by margarida, avsm, and sturm, ok sturm (jose@)

== www =============================================================== 06/06 ==

mod_auth_ldap

  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL