ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jul 29 08:03:51 BST 2003

audio                                   audio/py-cddb
audio/py-xmms                           devel/binutils
editors/vim                             graphics/giftrans
graphics/libmpeg2                       infrastructure/db
infrastructure/mk                       lang/python

== audio ============================================================= 01/06 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-cddb
  > +py-xmms (sturm@)

py-cddb

  >	Initial import of CDDB 1.3

py-xmms

  >	Initial import of pyxmms 1.06

== devel ============================================================= 02/06 ==

binutils

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_config_bfd
  ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_configure_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_configure_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-ld_Makefile_am
  ~ stable/patches/patch-ld_configure_tgt
  + stable/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-arm_c

  > add ARM support.
  > --
  > From: brad@, based on original diffs from kevlo@ (brad@)

  + stable/files/armelf_obsd.sh           + stable/files/armelfb_obsd.sh

  > add ARM support.
  > --
  > From: brad@, based on original diffs from kevlo@ (brad@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/06 ==

vim

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

  > update vim/stable to 6.2.57 (lebel@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/06 ==

giftrans

  ~ Makefile

  > respect ${CC}, from Xavier Santolaria (jolan@)

libmpeg2

  - patches/patch-autotools_config_sub    ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > distfile was re-rolled for the purpose of providing a newer (and less
  > broken autoconf) (jolan@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/06 ==

db

  + systrace.filter

  > this makes our build infrastructure systrace aware
  > original idea from jsyn@, discussed and first tests at c2k3
  > Warning!
  > - this commit is different from all patches sent around, please remove
  > them before updating
  > - due to a few bugs in systrace this is currently not ready for the casual
  > porter and several ports will fail to build, you've been warned
  > The idea of this patch is to help a porter when developing a new port.
  > With systrace the configure, build and fake stages are not allowed to
  > open network connections or write outside some well defined directories.
  > This way misbehaving programs will be noticed due to logfile entries in
  > /var/log/messages and the port can be fixed. There is generally no need
  > for endusers to use this, as the checksum ensures that ports in the
  > future will behave the same as they did when porting. :)
  > To activate systrace'd port building, set USE_SYSTRACE=Yes (e.g. in
  > /etc/mk.conf)
  > tested by some people, ok espie@ (sturm@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk                           ~ gnu.port.mk
  ~ imake.port.mk                         ~ perl.port.mk

  > this makes our build infrastructure systrace aware
  > original idea from jsyn@, discussed and first tests at c2k3
  > Warning!
  > - this commit is different from all patches sent around, please remove
  > them before updating
  > - due to a few bugs in systrace this is currently not ready for the casual
  > porter and several ports will fail to build, you've been warned
  > The idea of this patch is to help a porter when developing a new port.
  > With systrace the configure, build and fake stages are not allowed to
  > open network connections or write outside some well defined directories.
  > This way misbehaving programs will be noticed due to logfile entries in
  > /var/log/messages and the port can be fixed. There is generally no need
  > for endusers to use this, as the checksum ensures that ports in the
  > future will behave the same as they did when porting. :)
  > To activate systrace'd port building, set USE_SYSTRACE=Yes (e.g. in
  > /etc/mk.conf)
  > tested by some people, ok espie@ (sturm@)

  + python.port.mk

  > python module for all standard python ports
  > from Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.netsturm@)

python