ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 6 08:03:13 BST 2003

devel/binutils                          devel/prc-tools
misc                                    misc/geekcode
net/cvsync                              net/poptop
palm                                    palm/palmos-sdk
sysutils/LPRng                          x11/pwm

== devel ============================================================= 01/06 ==

binutils

  - stable/patches/patch-bfd_elf_c        - stable/patches/patch-bfd_libaout_h
  - stable/patches/patch-bfd_vaxnetbsd_c
  - stable/patches/patch-binutils_configure_in
  - stable/patches/patch-config_guess
  - stable/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-i386_h
  - stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_hppaobsd_sh
  - stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_i386obsd_sh
  - stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_m68kobsd_sh
  - stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_sparcobsd_sh
  - stable/patches/patch-ld_genscripts_sh
  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  ~ stable/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_Makefile_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_config_bfd
  ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_configure_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_Makefile_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_ar_c
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_bucomm_c
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_bucomm_h
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_dlltool_c
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_dllwrap_c
  ~ stable/patches/patch-binutils_objcopy_c
  ~ stable/patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_Makefile_am
  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-alpha_c
  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_configure_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-gprof_Makefile_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-ld_Makefile_am
  ~ stable/patches/patch-ld_configure_tgt
  ~ stable/patches/patch-ld_emultempl_elf32_em
  ~ stable/patches/patch-opcodes_Makefile_in
  + stable/files/i386obsd.sh              + stable/files/m68kobsd.sh
  + stable/files/sparcobsd.sh
  + stable/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-i386_c
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_configure_host
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_elf32_sparc_sh
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_elf32ppc_sh
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_elf64_sparc_sh
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_elf64alpha_sh
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_elf_i386_sh
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_ld_h          + stable/patches/patch-ld_ldmain_c
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_lexsup_c
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_scripttempl_elf_sc

  > upgrade to binutils 2.13.2.1
  > This is work in progress. It is being commited as a starting point so other
  > people can look at it/fix issues/and maybe Art can add Hammer support? :)
  > It has been lightly tested on macppc/sparc64/i386 and compile tested by
  > mickey@ on hppa.
  > DO NOT try to build ld.so on sparc/sparc64/macppc and install the resulting
  > binary unless you like having a hosed system. A known "misfeature" in ld.so
  > that is being worked on.
  > --
  > MAINTAINER ok (brad@)

  + stable/patches/patch-ld_emulparams_hppaobsd_sh

  > cvs sucks. (brad@)

  + stable/patches/patch-bfd_elf_c
  + stable/patches/patch-ld_genscripts_sh

  > and 2 more missing patches. (brad@)

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_config_bfd
  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_configure_in
  ~ stable/pkg/PLIST                      + stable/pkg/PLIST.cross

  > - gprof is not built with cross-binutils so add another PLIST without it
  > - fix syntax of gas configure.in stuff for sparc
  > - add missing change for the sparc ELF transition to bfd
  > --
  > Hasn't actually been tested on a real sparc system but it at least allows
  > me to build a cross-binutils without bombing durring build or the PLIST
  > issue (brad@)

  ~ stable/patches/patch-bfd_config_bfd

  > better treatment for sparc. (fgsch@)

  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_configure_in

  > simplify case statement for sparc after fgsch@ made this pretty obvious
  > (brad@)

  ~ stable/patches/patch-ld_configure_tgt

  > simplify case statement for sparc here too (brad@)

  - stable/patches/patch-gas_config_te-obsd_h
  ~ stable/Makefile                       + stable/files/te-obsd.h
  + stable/patches/patch-gas_config_tc-i386_h

  > - put back a a.out related patch I removed on upgrade
  > - don't like new files being patched into existence (brad@)

prc-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > remove mentioning of palmos-sdk from here.
  > this port has been broken for a long time, and never really made use of it
  > (pvalchev@)

== misc ============================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > +geekcode (naddy@)

geekcode

  >	Import geekcode 1.7.

== net =============================================================== 03/06 ==

cvsync

  + patches/patch-common_dircmp_rcs_scanfile_c

  > Update to 0.23.0: improve stability, many bug fixes.
  > 0.22.0 has a serious compression bug.  If you use old versions,
  > please upgrade to 0.23.0.  If 0.23.0 detects the remote host is
  > 0.22.0, it will forcibly fall back to no compression mode. (naddy@)

poptop

  ~ pkg/INSTALL                           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + files/README.OpenBSD

  > update to 1.1.4-b4
  > - fixes two buffer overflows in pptpctrl
  > - README with installation instructions added
  > from Craig Barraclough <craigba at creative.com.austurm@)

== palm ============================================================== 04/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/palm

palm

  ~ Makefile

  > - palmos-sdk (pvalchev@)

palmos-sdk

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - files/palmos-sdk-license              - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/MESSAGE                           - pkg/PLIST

  > kill kill kill
  > - unfree license, big pain to acquire distfile
  > - prc-tools port is too broken and nothing makes use of this (pvalchev@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 05/06 ==

LPRng

  ~ Makefile

  > this is under gpl/artistic - mark all PERMIT_ to yes
  > from Jeff Bachtel <jeff at cepheid.orgavsm@)

pwm

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-libtu_Makefile
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/INSTALL
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-clientwin_c
  + patches/patch-exec_c                  + patches/patch-moveres_c
  + patches/patch-readconfig_c            + patches/patch-screen_c
  + patches/patch-winlist_c               + pkg/SECURITY