[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-06-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Jun 8 08:00:25 BST 2003

etc/rc.conf                             kerberosV
libexec/identd                          libexec/telnetd
sbin/pfctl                              sbin/wicontrol
share/man                               sys
sys/altq                                sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/alpha/conf                     sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/alpha/isa                      sys/arch/alpha/stand
sys/arch/alpha/stand/boot               sys/arch/alpha/stand/netboot
sys/arch/alpha/stand/setnetbootinfo     sys/arch/alpha/tc
sys/arch/hp300/conf                     sys/arch/hp300/dev
sys/arch/hp300/hp300                    sys/arch/hp300/include
sys/arch/hp300/stand/cdboot             sys/arch/hp300/stand/common
sys/arch/hp300/stand/include            sys/arch/hp300/stand/libkern
sys/arch/hp300/stand/libsa              sys/arch/hp300/stand/libsaz
sys/arch/hp300/stand/mkboot             sys/arch/hp300/stand/uboot
sys/arch/hppa/conf                      sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/hppa/gsc                       sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/hppa/include                   sys/arch/hppa/stand/boot
sys/arch/hppa/stand/cdboot              sys/arch/hppa/stand/libsa
sys/arch/hppa/stand/mkboot              sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/i386/isa                       sys/arch/i386/pci
sys/arch/i386/stand/biosboot            sys/arch/i386/stand/boot
sys/arch/i386/stand/installboot         sys/arch/i386/stand/libsa
sys/arch/i386/stand/mbr                 sys/arch/m68k/fpe
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/arch/m68k/m68k
sys/arch/mac68k/conf                    sys/arch/mac68k/dev
sys/arch/mac68k/include                 sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/macppc/include                 sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/macppc/pci                     sys/arch/macppc/stand
sys/arch/macppc/stand/tbxidata          sys/arch/mvme68k/conf
sys/arch/mvme68k/dev                    sys/arch/mvme68k/include
sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k                sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/bootsd
sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/bootst           sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/installboot
sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/libsa            sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/netboot
sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/sboot            sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/wrtvid
sys/arch/mvme88k/conf                   sys/arch/mvme88k/dev
sys/arch/mvme88k/include                sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k
sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/bootsd           sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/bootst
sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/installboot      sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/libsa
sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/netboot          sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/sboot
sys/arch/mvme88k/stand/wrtvid           sys/arch/mvmeppc/conf
sys/arch/mvmeppc/dev                    sys/arch/mvmeppc/include
sys/arch/mvmeppc/isa                    sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc
sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/bootsd           sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/bootst
sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/installboot      sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/libsa
sys/arch/mvmeppc/stand/tftpboot         sys/arch/powerpc/include
sys/arch/powerpc/powerpc                sys/arch/sparc/conf
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc/fpu
sys/arch/sparc/include                  sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc/stand/boot               sys/arch/sparc/stand/common
sys/arch/sparc/stand/installboot        sys/arch/sparc/stand/libkern
sys/arch/sparc/stand/libsa              sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/sparc64/fpu
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/arch/sparc64/stand/bootblk          sys/arch/sparc64/stand/installboot
sys/arch/sparc64/stand/libkern          sys/arch/sparc64/stand/libsa
sys/arch/sparc64/stand/ofwboot          sys/arch/vax/bi
sys/arch/vax/boot/boot                  sys/arch/vax/boot/xxboot
sys/arch/vax/dec                        sys/arch/vax/if
sys/arch/vax/include                    sys/arch/vax/mscp
sys/arch/vax/qbus                       sys/arch/vax/uba
sys/arch/vax/vax                        sys/arch/vax/vsa
sys/compat/bsdos                        sys/compat/common
sys/compat/freebsd                      sys/compat/hpux
sys/compat/ibcs2                        sys/compat/linux
sys/compat/netbsd                       sys/compat/sunos
sys/compat/ultrix                       sys/conf
sys/crypto                              sys/ddb
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/ata
sys/dev/dec                             sys/dev/hil
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/ieee1394
sys/dev/isa                             sys/dev/mii
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pckbc
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/dev/raidframe
sys/dev/rcons                           sys/dev/sbus
sys/dev/sun                             sys/dev/tc
sys/dev/usb                             sys/dev/wscons
sys/dev/wsfont                          sys/isofs/cd9660
sys/kern                                sys/lib/libkern
sys/lib/libsa                           sys/miscfs/deadfs
sys/miscfs/fdesc                        sys/miscfs/fifofs
sys/miscfs/genfs                        sys/miscfs/kernfs
sys/miscfs/nullfs                       sys/miscfs/portal
sys/miscfs/procfs                       sys/miscfs/specfs
sys/miscfs/umapfs                       sys/miscfs/union
sys/net                                 sys/netatalk
sys/netccitt                            sys/netinet
sys/netinet6                            sys/netipx
sys/netiso                              sys/netns
sys/nfs                                 sys/ntfs
sys/scsi                                sys/stand
sys/sys                                 sys/ufs/ext2fs
sys/ufs/ffs                             sys/ufs/lfs
sys/ufs/mfs                             sys/ufs/ufs
sys/uvm                                 usr.bin/less
usr.bin/m4

== etc =============================================================== 01/07 ==

rc.conf

  ~ rc.conf

  > don't tell people to use -u for identd any more, runs as _identd by default
  > now (henning@)

== kerberosV ========================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/kadmin/kadmind.8

  > - remove an unbalanced macro (syncs with Heimdal version); (jmc@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/07 ==

identd

  ~ identd.c                              ~ identd.h

  > drop privileges to _identd by default and fall back to nobody in case of
  > error
  > inspired by PR 3294 and a conversation with theo
  > ok millert@ (henning@)

  ~ identd.8

  > identd runs as _identd by default now; help and ok jmc@ (henning@)

telnetd

  ~ telnetd.8

  > - remove invalid authentication type "otp"
  > - sync SYNOPSIS and DESCRIPTION a little (jmc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/07 ==

pfctl

  ~ pf_print_state.c

  > in print_host(), don't set the mask blindly to /128 but adhere to the
  > address family. fixes the ipv4/128:port output in pfctl -ss. (henning@)

wicontrol

  ~ wicontrol.c

  > print minor version as 02d; from Adam Montague via pr 3284; matches what
  > freebsd does as well (mickey@)

== share ============================================================= 05/07 ==

  ~ man4/pciide.4

  > Mention Promise PDC20376 SATA in parallel ATA mode (grange@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > document "load anchor from file"
  > mostly from Joel Knight
  > help and ok jmc@ (henning@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > update BNF to include "! tagged" (henning@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > second part of the diff from Joel Knight that was sitting in my inbox for
  > far too long:
  > better tag documentation.
  > help and ok jmc@ (henning@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > update BNF to show that tagging is also possible on rdr/nat/binat
  > (henning@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ README.SMP

  TAGGED SMP
  > No more 'dummy message'. (ho@)

altq

  ~ altq_hfsc.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/alpha

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ clock.c                               ~ conf.c
  ~ db_trace.c                            ~ disksubr.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ in_cksum.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ mem.c
  ~ pmap.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ Makefile.alpha

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ conf.h
  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ endian.h
  ~ fbio.h                                ~ float.h
  ~ ieee.h                                ~ kbio.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ param.h
  ~ pmap.h                                ~ stdarg.h
  ~ types.h                               ~ varargs.h
  ~ vmparam.h                             ~ vuid_event.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/isa

  ~ timerreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/stand

  ~ installboot.8                         ~ loadfile.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/stand/boot

  ~ boot.c                                ~ conf.c
  ~ devopen.c                             ~ disk.c
  ~ newvers.sh

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/stand/netboot

  ~ devopen.c                             ~ netboot.c
  ~ newvers.sh

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/stand/setnetbootinfo

  ~ setnetbootinfo.8

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/alpha/tc

  ~ scc.c                                 ~ sccreg.h
  ~ sccvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/conf

  ~ Makefile.hp300

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/dev

  ~ ac.c                                  ~ acioctl.h
  ~ acvar.h                               ~ apci.c
  ~ ct.c                                  ~ ctreg.h
  ~ dca.c                                 ~ dcareg.h
  ~ dcm.c                                 ~ dcmreg.h
  ~ dma.c                                 ~ dmareg.h
  ~ dmavar.h                              ~ fhpib.c
  ~ fhpibreg.h                            ~ grf.c
  ~ grf_dv.c                              ~ grf_dvreg.h
  ~ grf_gb.c                              ~ grf_gbreg.h
  ~ grf_hy.c                              ~ grf_hyreg.h
  ~ grf_rb.c                              ~ grf_rbreg.h
  ~ grf_tc.c                              ~ grf_tcreg.h
  ~ grfioctl.h                            ~ grfreg.h
  ~ grfvar.h                              ~ hd.c
  ~ hdreg.h                               ~ hdvar.h
  ~ hil.c                                 ~ hil_keymaps.c
  ~ hilioctl.h                            ~ hilreg.h
  ~ hilvar.h                              ~ hpib.c
  ~ hpibvar.h                             ~ if_le.c
  ~ if_lereg.h                            ~ if_levar.h
  ~ iotypes.h                             ~ ite.c
  ~ ite_subr.c                            ~ itereg.h
  ~ itevar.h                              ~ kbdmap.h
  ~ maskbits.h                            ~ nhpib.c
  ~ nhpibreg.h                            ~ ppi.c
  ~ ppiioctl.h                            ~ scsi.c
  ~ scsireg.h                             ~ scsivar.h
  ~ sd.c                                  ~ sdvar.h
  ~ st.c                                  ~ stvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/hp300

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ clock.c                               ~ clockreg.h
  ~ conf.c                                ~ disksubr.c
  ~ dkbad.c                               ~ genassym.cf
  ~ hpux_machdep.c                        ~ kgdb_machdep.c
  ~ leds.c                                ~ leds.h
  ~ locore.s                              ~ machdep.c
  ~ mem.c                                 ~ pmap_bootstrap.c
  ~ sys_machdep.c                         ~ trap.c
  ~ vectors.s                             ~ vm_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/include

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ param.h
  ~ pcb.h                                 ~ proc.h
  ~ vmparam.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/cdboot

  ~ cdboot.c                              ~ conf.c
  ~ cons.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/common

  ~ apci.c                                ~ autoconf.c
  ~ cons.c                                ~ ct.c
  ~ dca.c                                 ~ dcm.c
  ~ fhpib.c                               ~ hd.c
  ~ hil.c                                 ~ hpib.c
  ~ ite.c                                 ~ ite_dv.c
  ~ ite_gb.c                              ~ ite_hy.c
  ~ ite_rb.c                              ~ ite_subr.c
  ~ ite_tc.c                              ~ machdep.c
  ~ nhpib.c                               ~ prf.c
  ~ scsi.c                                ~ sd.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/include

  ~ consdefs.h                            ~ device.h
  ~ hpibvar.h                             ~ if_lereg.h
  ~ itevar.h                              ~ rominfo.h
  ~ samachdep.h                           ~ scsivar.h
  ~ volhdr.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/libkern

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/libsaz

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/mkboot

  ~ mkboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hp300/stand/uboot

  ~ clock.c                               ~ conf.c
  ~ srt0.S                                ~ tgets.c
  ~ uboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ Makefile.hppa

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ cpudevs                               ~ cpudevs.h
  ~ cpudevs_data.h                        ~ sti_sgc.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/gsc

  ~ gsckbc.c                              ~ gsckbd.c
  ~ gsckbdmap.c                           ~ harmony.c
  ~ harmonyreg.h                          ~ harmonyvar.h
  ~ if_ie_gsc.c                           ~ makemap.awk
  ~ osiop_gsc.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ conf.c                                ~ disksubr.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ machdep.c
  ~ sys_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ float.h
  ~ hil_machdep.h                         ~ ieee.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ proc.h
  ~ profile.h                             ~ signal.h
  ~ stdarg.h                              ~ types.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/stand/boot

  ~ boot.8                                ~ srt0.S

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/stand/cdboot

  ~ cdboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/stand/libsa

  ~ dev_hppa.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/hppa/stand/mkboot

  ~ mkboot.8                              ~ mkboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ Makefile.i386
  ~ RAMDISK                               ~ RAMDISKB
  ~ RAMDISKC                              ~ RAMDISK_CD

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/i386

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ apmcall.S
  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ bios.c
  ~ db_interface.c                        ~ db_trace.c
  ~ disksubr.c                            ~ dkbad.c
  ~ dkcsum.c                              ~ freebsd_machdep.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ ipx_cksum.c
  ~ locore.s                              ~ longrun.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ mem.c
  ~ microtime.s                           ~ ns_cksum.c
  ~ pctr.c                                ~ pmap.c
  ~ process_machdep.c                     ~ sys_machdep.c
  ~ trap.c                                ~ vm_machdep.c
  ~ wscons_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ asm.h
  ~ biosvar.h                             ~ cpu.h
  ~ cpufunc.h                             ~ db_machdep.h
  ~ endian.h                              ~ float.h
  ~ frame.h                               ~ freebsd_machdep.h
  ~ ieee.h                                ~ limits.h
  ~ npx.h                                 ~ param.h
  ~ pcb.h                                 ~ pctr.h
  ~ pmap.h                                ~ proc.h
  ~ profile.h                             ~ psl.h
  ~ reg.h                                 ~ segments.h
  ~ signal.h                              ~ specialreg.h
  ~ stdarg.h                              ~ trap.h
  ~ tss.h                                 ~ types.h
  ~ varargs.h                             ~ vmparam.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/isa

  ~ clock.c                               ~ icu.h
  ~ isa_machdep.c                         ~ isa_machdep.h
  ~ npx.c                                 ~ nvram.h
  ~ pccom.c                               ~ timerreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ pchb.c                                ~ pci_intr_fixup.c
  ~ pcib.c                                ~ pcibios.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/stand/biosboot

  ~ biosboot.8                            ~ biosboot.S

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/stand/boot

  ~ boot.8                                ~ conf.c
  ~ crt0.c                                ~ srt0.S

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.8

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile                              ~ alloca.S
  ~ apmprobe.c                            ~ bioscons.c
  ~ biosdev.c                             ~ biosdev.h
  ~ biosprobe.c                           ~ cmd_i386.c
  ~ debug.c                               ~ debug.h
  ~ debug_i386.S                          ~ debug_md.h
  ~ dev_i386.c                            ~ disk.h
  ~ diskprobe.c                           ~ exec_i386.c
  ~ gidt.S                                ~ libsa.h
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ memprobe.c
  ~ pciprobe.c                            ~ ps2probe.h
  ~ smpprobe.c                            ~ time.c
  ~ unixsys.S

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/i386/stand/mbr

  ~ mbr.S

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/m68k/fpe

  ~ fpu_add.c                             ~ fpu_arith.h
  ~ fpu_div.c                             ~ fpu_explode.c
  ~ fpu_implode.c                         ~ fpu_mul.c
  ~ fpu_sqrt.c                            ~ fpu_subr.c
  ~ ieee.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ cpu.h
  ~ endian.h                              ~ float.h
  ~ frame.h                               ~ ieee.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ param.h
  ~ pmap_motorola.h                       ~ profile.h
  ~ psl.h                                 ~ pte_motorola.h
  ~ reg.h                                 ~ signal.h
  ~ stdarg.h                              ~ trap.h
  ~ types.h                               ~ varargs.h
  ~ vmparam.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/m68k/m68k

  ~ bcopy.s                               ~ copy.s
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ in_cksum.c
  ~ kgdb_m68k.c                           ~ mappedcopy.c
  ~ ns_cksum.c                            ~ oc_cksum.s
  ~ pmap_bootstrap.c                      ~ pmap_motorola.c
  ~ proc_subr.s                           ~ regdump.c
  ~ sig_machdep.c                         ~ sigcode.s
  ~ sigreturn.s                           ~ sunos_machdep.c
  ~ support.s                             ~ trap_subr.s

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mac68k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mac68k

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ esp.c                                 ~ grf.c
  ~ grfvar.h                              ~ ite.c
  ~ z8530reg.h                            ~ z8530sc.c
  ~ z8530sc.h                             ~ z8530tty.c
  ~ z8530tty.h                            ~ zsvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mac68k/include

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ grfioctl.h
  ~ param.h                               ~ pcb.h
  ~ proc.h                                ~ vmparam.h
  ~ z8530var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ clock.c                               ~ conf.c
  ~ disksubr.c                            ~ genassym.cf
  ~ locore.s                              ~ machdep.c
  ~ macrom.c                              ~ mem.c
  ~ pmap_bootstrap.c                      ~ sys_machdep.c
  ~ trap.c                                ~ vectors.s
  ~ vm_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ Makefile.macppc
  ~ RAMDISK                               ~ files.macppc

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ macintr.c                             ~ openpic.c
  ~ uni_n.c                               ~ wdc_obio.c
  ~ z8530reg.h                            ~ z8530sc.c
  ~ z8530sc.h                             ~ z8530tty.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/macppc/include

  ~ z8530var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ disksubr.c                            ~ dma.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ machdep.c
  ~ mem.c                                 ~ ofw_machdep.h
  ~ wscons_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/macppc/pci

  + kauaiata.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > dummy message (ho@)

arch/macppc/stand

  ~ boot.c                                ~ hfs.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/macppc/stand/tbxidata

  ~ bsd.tbxi

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvme68k

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/dev

  ~ bug.c                                 ~ bugtty.c
  ~ cl.c                                  ~ clock.c
  ~ clreg.h                               ~ dmavar.h
  ~ flash.c                               ~ flashreg.h
  ~ fooip.c                               ~ i82586.h
  ~ i82596.h                              ~ if_ie.c
  ~ if_ie.h                               ~ if_le.c
  ~ if_lereg.h                            ~ if_levar.h
  ~ ipic.c                                ~ ipicreg.h
  ~ lp.c                                  ~ mc.c
  ~ mcreg.h                               ~ memc.c
  ~ memcreg.h                             ~ memdevs.c
  ~ nvram.c                               ~ nvramreg.h
  ~ pcc.c                                 ~ pccreg.h
  ~ pcctwo.c                              ~ pcctworeg.h
  ~ sbic.c                                ~ sbicdma.c
  ~ sbicreg.h                             ~ sbicvar.h
  ~ scc.h                                 ~ sram.c
  ~ ssh.c                                 ~ sshdma.c
  ~ sshreg.h                              ~ sshvar.h
  ~ vme.c                                 ~ vme.h
  ~ vmel.c                                ~ vmes.c
  ~ vs.c                                  ~ vsreg.h
  ~ vsvar.h                               ~ wdsc.c
  ~ wdscreg.h                             ~ wl.c
  ~ wlreg.h                               ~ zs.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/include

  ~ autoconf.h                            ~ cpu.h
  ~ disklabel.h                           ~ mioctl.h
  ~ nvram.h                               ~ param.h
  ~ pcb.h                                 ~ proc.h
  ~ prom.h                                ~ vmparam.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ conf.c                                ~ disksubr.c
  ~ dkbad.c                               ~ genassym.cf
  ~ hpux_machdep.c                        ~ locore.s
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ mem.c
  ~ pmap_bootstrap.c                      ~ sys_machdep.c
  ~ trap.c                                ~ vectors.s
  ~ vm_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/bootsd

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/bootst

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.8                         ~ installboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile                              ~ exec_mvme.c
  ~ parse_args.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/netboot

  ~ boot.c                                ~ config.h
  ~ if_ie.c                               ~ if_le.c
  ~ if_lereg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/sboot

  ~ XBUG.S                                ~ XSRT0.S
  ~ clock.c                               ~ clockreg.h
  ~ if_le.c                               ~ if_lereg.h
  ~ oc_cksum.S                            ~ sboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/wrtvid

  ~ wrtvid.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvme88k

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/dev

  ~ bugtty.c                              ~ bussw.c
  ~ cl.c                                  ~ clock.c
  ~ clreg.h                               ~ i82586.h
  ~ i82596.h                              ~ if_ie.c
  ~ if_ie.h                               ~ if_ve.c
  ~ if_vereg.h                            ~ memc.c
  ~ memcreg.h                             ~ memdevs.c
  ~ nvram.c                               ~ nvramreg.h
  ~ pcctwo.c                              ~ sclock.c
  ~ sram.c                                ~ ssh.c
  ~ sshdma.c                              ~ sshreg.h
  ~ sshvar.h                              ~ syscon.c
  ~ vme.c                                 ~ vme.h
  ~ vmel.c                                ~ vmes.c
  ~ vs.c                                  ~ vsreg.h
  ~ vsvar.h                               ~ vx.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ cpu.h
  ~ disklabel.h                           ~ endian.h
  ~ float.h                               ~ frame.h
  ~ ieee.h                                ~ kcore.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ mioctl.h
  ~ mmu.h                                 ~ param.h
  ~ proc.h                                ~ profile.h
  ~ prom.h                                ~ ptrace.h
  ~ types.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ conf.c
  ~ disksubr.c                            ~ dkbad.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ mem.c
  ~ process_machdep.c                     ~ vm_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/bootsd

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/bootst

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.8                         ~ installboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile                              ~ SRT0.S
  ~ SRT1.c                                ~ config.h
  ~ exec_mvme.c                           ~ parse_args.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/netboot

  ~ boot.c                                ~ config.h
  ~ if_ie.c                               ~ if_le.c
  ~ if_lereg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/sboot

  ~ XBUG.S                                ~ XSRT0.S
  ~ clock.c                               ~ clockreg.h
  ~ if_le.c                               ~ if_lereg.h
  ~ sboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvme88k/stand/wrtvid

  ~ disklabel.h                           ~ wrtvid.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvmeppc

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/dev

  ~ bugtty.c                              ~ mem.c
  ~ nvramreg.h                            ~ openpic.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/include

  ~ prom.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/isa

  ~ isa_machdep.c                         ~ isa_machdep.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ bus_dma.c                             ~ disksubr.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ wscons_machdep.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/bootsd

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/bootst

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.8                         ~ installboot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile                              ~ SRT0.S
  ~ SRT1.c                                ~ bugdev.c
  ~ exec_mvme.c                           ~ parse_args.c
  ~ tftpfs.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/mvmeppc/stand/tftpboot

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ endian.h
  ~ float.h                               ~ ieee.h
  ~ profile.h                             ~ reg.h
  ~ stdarg.h                              ~ varargs.h
  ~ vuid_event.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/powerpc/powerpc

  ~ bcopy.c                               ~ pmap.c
  ~ setjmp.S

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc                        ~ RAMDISK

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ agten.c                               ~ amd7930var.h
  ~ be.c                                  ~ bereg.h
  ~ bevar.h                               ~ bpp.c
  ~ bppreg.h                              ~ bt_subr.c
  ~ btreg.h                               ~ btvar.h
  ~ bwtwo.c                               ~ bwtworeg.h
  ~ cgeight.c                             ~ cgfour.c
  ~ cgfourteen.c                          ~ cgsix.c
  ~ cgsixreg.h                            ~ cgthree.c
  ~ cgthreereg.h                          ~ cgtwelve.c
  ~ cgtwo.c                               ~ cs4231.c
  ~ cs4231reg.h                           ~ cs4231var.h
  ~ daadio.c                              ~ daadioreg.h
  ~ dma.c                                 ~ dmareg.h
  ~ dmavar.h                              ~ esp.c
  ~ fb.c                                  ~ fd.c
  ~ fdreg.h                               ~ fga.c
  ~ fgareg.h                              ~ fgavar.h
  ~ flash.c                               ~ hme.c
  ~ hmereg.h                              ~ hmevar.h
  ~ if_le.c                               ~ if_lereg.h
  ~ if_levar.h                            ~ led.c
  ~ led.h                                 ~ mgx.c
  ~ obio.c                                ~ p9100.c
  ~ pfourreg.h                            ~ presto.c
  ~ qe.c                                  ~ qec.c
  ~ qecreg.h                              ~ qecvar.h
  ~ qereg.h                               ~ qevar.h
  ~ sbus.c                                ~ sbusreg.h
  ~ sbusvar.h                             ~ scf.c
  ~ scfreg.h                              ~ spif.c
  ~ spifreg.h                             ~ spifvar.h
  ~ tctrl.c                               ~ tctrlvar.h
  ~ tcx.c                                 ~ tcxreg.h
  ~ ts102reg.h                            ~ tvtwo.c
  ~ vigra.c                               ~ xbox.c
  ~ xboxreg.h                             ~ xboxvar.h
  ~ z8530kbd.c                            ~ z8530reg.h
  ~ z8530sc.c                             ~ z8530sc.h
  ~ z8530tty.c                            ~ zx.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/fpu

  ~ fpu.c                                 ~ fpu_add.c
  ~ fpu_arith.h                           ~ fpu_compare.c
  ~ fpu_div.c                             ~ fpu_emu.h
  ~ fpu_explode.c                         ~ fpu_implode.c
  ~ fpu_mul.c                             ~ fpu_sqrt.c
  ~ fpu_subr.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ asm.h
  ~ autoconf.h                            ~ bsd_openprom.h
  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ ctlreg.h
  ~ daadioio.h                            ~ eeprom.h
  ~ endian.h                              ~ fbvar.h
  ~ fgaio.h                               ~ float.h
  ~ frame.h                               ~ fsr.h
  ~ ieee.h                                ~ instr.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ openpromio.h
  ~ param.h                               ~ pcb.h
  ~ proc.h                                ~ profile.h
  ~ psl.h                                 ~ ptrace.h
  ~ reg.h                                 ~ reloc.h
  ~ remote-sl.h                           ~ scfio.h
  ~ signal.h                              ~ stdarg.h
  ~ sun_disklabel.h                       ~ trap.h
  ~ types.h                               ~ varargs.h
  ~ vmparam.h                             ~ z8530var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ amd7930intr.s
  ~ asm.h                                 ~ autoconf.c
  ~ auxioreg.h                            ~ auxreg.c
  ~ clockreg.h                            ~ conf.c
  ~ disksubr.c                            ~ genassym.cf
  ~ in_cksum.c                            ~ intr.c
  ~ intreg.h                              ~ kgdb_machdep.c
  ~ kgdb_proto.h                          ~ locore2.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ mem.c
  ~ memreg.h                              ~ openprom.c
  ~ process_machdep.c                     ~ sys_machdep.c
  ~ timerreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/stand/boot

  ~ boot.c                                ~ loadfile.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/stand/common

  ~ promdev.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.8

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/stand/libkern

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc64

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ beeper.c                              ~ ce4231.c
  ~ ce4231var.h                           ~ comkbd_ebus.c
  ~ creator.c                             ~ creator_mainbus.c
  ~ creator_upa.c                         ~ creatorreg.h
  ~ creatorvar.h                          ~ iommu.c
  ~ iommureg.h                            ~ pci_machdep.c
  ~ pckbc_ebus.c                          ~ psycho.c
  ~ psychovar.h                           ~ sab.c
  ~ sab82532reg.h                         ~ sbus.c
  ~ sbusvar.h                             ~ schizo.c
  ~ schizoreg.h                           ~ schizovar.h
  ~ upa.c                                 ~ upavar.h
  ~ uperf.c                               ~ uperf_ebus.c
  ~ uperfvar.h                            ~ vgafb.c
  ~ z8530kbd.c                            ~ z8530reg.h
  ~ z8530sc.c                             ~ z8530sc.h
  ~ z8530tty.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/fpu

  ~ fpu.c                                 ~ fpu_add.c
  ~ fpu_arith.h                           ~ fpu_compare.c
  ~ fpu_div.c                             ~ fpu_emu.h
  ~ fpu_explode.c                         ~ fpu_implode.c
  ~ fpu_mul.c                             ~ fpu_sqrt.c
  ~ fpu_subr.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ autoconf.h
  ~ bsd_openprom.h                        ~ cpu.h
  ~ ctlreg.h                              ~ float.h
  ~ frame.h                               ~ fsr.h
  ~ ieee.h                                ~ instr.h
  ~ int_types.h                           ~ limits.h
  ~ openpromio.h                          ~ param.h
  ~ pcb.h                                 ~ pci_machdep.h
  ~ proc.h                                ~ profile.h
  ~ psl.h                                 ~ pte.h
  ~ ptrace.h                              ~ reg.h
  ~ signal.h                              ~ stdarg.h
  ~ types.h                               ~ varargs.h
  ~ vmparam.h                             ~ vuid_event.h
  ~ z8530var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ autoconf.c
  ~ clock.c                               ~ conf.c
  ~ db_disasm.c                           ~ disksubr.c
  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ intr.c
  ~ intreg.h                              ~ locore.s
  ~ locore2.c                             ~ machdep.c
  ~ mem.c                                 ~ netbsd_machdep.c
  ~ openprom.c                            ~ pmap.c
  ~ process_machdep.c                     ~ sys_machdep.c
  ~ timerreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/stand/bootblk

  ~ genfth.cf

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/stand/installboot

  ~ installboot.8

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/stand/libkern

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/sparc64/stand/ofwboot

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/bi

  ~ bireg.h                               ~ if_nireg.h
  ~ kdbreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/boot/boot

  ~ boot.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/boot/xxboot

  ~ bootxx.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/dec

  ~ dzkbd.c                               ~ dzms.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/if

  ~ if_de.c                               ~ if_dereg.h
  ~ if_le.c                               ~ if_qereg.h
  ~ if_uba.c                              ~ if_uba.h
  ~ if_zereg.h                            ~ sgecreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ ansi.h                                ~ asm.h
  ~ endian.h                              ~ float.h
  ~ ioa.h                                 ~ ka630.h
  ~ ka650.h                               ~ ka820.h
  ~ limits.h                              ~ nexus.h
  ~ param.h                               ~ pmap.h
  ~ proc.h                                ~ profile.h
  ~ psl.h                                 ~ signal.h
  ~ stdarg.h                              ~ trap.h
  ~ types.h                               ~ varargs.h
  ~ vmparam.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/mscp

  ~ mscp.c                                ~ mscp.h
  ~ mscp_disk.c                           ~ mscp_subr.c
  ~ mscpreg.h                             ~ mscpvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/qbus

  ~ dhu.c                                 ~ dl.c
  ~ dz.c                                  ~ dzvar.h
  ~ if_de.c                               ~ if_dereg.h
  ~ qd.c                                  ~ qdioctl.h
  ~ qdreg.h                               ~ qduser.h
  ~ qevent.h                              ~ qfont.c
  ~ uba.c                                 ~ ubavar.h
  ~ uda.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/uba

  ~ qv.c                                  ~ ts.c
  ~ uba.c                                 ~ uba_cmi.c
  ~ uba_common.h                          ~ uba_ibus.c
  ~ uba_mainbus.c                         ~ uba_sbi.c
  ~ ubareg.h                              ~ ubavar.h
  ~ uda.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/vax

  - swapgeneric.c                         ~ cfl.c
  ~ conf.c                                ~ crl.c
  ~ crx.c                                 ~ crx.h
  ~ disksubr.c                            ~ emulate.s
  ~ in_cksum.c                            ~ ka630.c
  ~ ka650.c                               ~ ka750.c
  ~ ka780.c                               ~ ka820.c
  ~ ka860.c                               ~ machdep.c
  ~ mem.c                                 ~ ns_cksum.c
  ~ rootfil.c                             ~ trap.c
  ~ udiv.s                                ~ urem.s
  ~ uvaxII.c                              ~ uvax_proto.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

arch/vax/vsa

  ~ dc.c                                  ~ dc7085cons.h
  ~ if_le_vsbus.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/bsdos

  ~ bsdos_exec.h                          ~ bsdos_ioctl.c
  ~ bsdos_ioctl.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/common

  ~ kern_exit_43.c                        ~ kern_info_09.c
  ~ kern_info_43.c                        ~ kern_resource_43.c
  ~ kern_sig_43.c                         ~ tty_43.c
  ~ uipc_syscalls_43.c                    ~ vfs_syscalls_25.c
  ~ vfs_syscalls_43.c                     ~ vm_43.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/freebsd

  ~ freebsd_exec.c                        ~ freebsd_exec.h
  ~ freebsd_ptrace.c                      ~ freebsd_ptrace.h
  ~ freebsd_signal.c                      ~ freebsd_signal.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/hpux

  ~ hpux.h                                ~ hpux_compat.c
  ~ hpux_exec.h                           ~ hpux_file.c
  ~ hpux_net.c                            ~ hpux_sig.c
  ~ hpux_sig.h                            ~ hpux_termio.h
  ~ hpux_tty.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/ibcs2

  ~ ibcs2_misc.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/linux

  ~ linux_resource.c                      ~ linux_resource.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/netbsd

  ~ netbsd_exec.h                         ~ netbsd_getdents.c
  ~ netbsd_misc.c                         ~ netbsd_signal.c
  ~ netbsd_signal.h                       ~ netbsd_stat.c
  ~ netbsd_stat.h                         ~ netbsd_types.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/sunos

  ~ sunos_exec.c                          ~ sunos_exec.h
  ~ sunos_misc.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

compat/ultrix

  ~ ultrix_misc.c                         ~ ultrix_pathname.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

conf

  + swapgeneric.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  ~ files                                 ~ newvers.sh
  ~ param.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

crypto

  ~ criov.c                               ~ crypto.c
  ~ cryptodev.c                           ~ cryptodev.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ddb

  ~ db_aout.h                             ~ db_elf.c
  ~ db_hangman.c                          ~ db_usrreq.c
  ~ db_var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev

  ~ bio.c                                 ~ biovar.h
  ~ ccd.c                                 ~ ccdvar.h
  ~ clock_subr.c                          ~ cninit.c
  ~ cons.c                                ~ cons.h
  ~ ksyms.c                               ~ rndioctl.h
  ~ rndvar.h                              ~ vnd.c
  ~ vndioctl.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/ata

  ~ wd.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/dec

  ~ if_le_dec.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/hil

  ~ hil.c                                 ~ hilreg.h
  ~ hilvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/ic

  + bt458reg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  ~ am7930reg.h                           ~ am7990.c
  ~ am7990reg.h                           ~ ami.c
  ~ amireg.h                              ~ amivar.h
  ~ apcdmareg.h                           ~ cac.c
  ~ com.c                                 ~ comreg.h
  ~ comvar.h                              ~ dc.c
  ~ dcreg.h                               ~ fxp.c
  ~ gdt_common.c                          ~ gdtreg.h
  ~ gdtvar.h                              ~ i8253reg.h
  ~ i82802reg.h                           ~ i82810reg.h
  ~ if_wi_hostap.c                        ~ lptreg.h
  ~ ncr53c9x.c                            ~ ncr53c9xreg.h
  ~ ncr53c9xvar.h                         ~ nec765reg.h
  ~ ns16450reg.h                          ~ ns16550reg.h
  ~ osiop.c                               ~ osiopreg.h
  ~ osiopvar.h                            ~ sti.c
  ~ stireg.h                              ~ stivar.h
  ~ twe.c                                 ~ twereg.h
  ~ twevar.h                              ~ vga.c
  ~ wdcreg.h                              ~ z8530reg.h
  ~ z8530sc.c                             ~ z8530sc.h
  ~ z8530tty.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

  ~ if_wi.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > print minor version as 02d; from Adam Montague via pr 3284; matches what
  > freebsd does as well (mickey@)

dev/ieee1394

  ~ fwscsi.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/isa

  + if_an_isapnp.c                        + it.c
  + itvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  ~ com_commulti.c                        ~ com_isa.c
  ~ com_isapnp.c                          ~ fd.c
  ~ fdc.c                                 ~ fdlink.h
  ~ fdreg.h                               ~ files.isa
  ~ files.isapnp                          ~ hsq.c
  ~ if_ef_isapnp.c                        ~ if_hp.c
  ~ if_le.c                               ~ if_le_isa.c
  ~ if_le_isapnp.c                        ~ isa.c
  ~ isareg.h                              ~ lm_isa.c
  ~ opti.c                                ~ opti.h
  ~ pnpdevs                               ~ pnpdevs.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/mii

  ~ mtdphy.c                              ~ mtdphyreg.h
  ~ rlphy.c                               ~ txphy.c
  ~ txphyreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/pci

  + pciide_sii3112_reg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  ~ ami_pci.c                             ~ auich.c
  ~ auvia.c                               ~ cmpci.c
  ~ gdt_pci.c                             ~ hifn7751reg.h
  ~ hifn7751var.h                         ~ if_dc_pci.c
  ~ if_le_pci.c                           ~ if_txp.c
  ~ if_txpreg.h                           ~ if_wi_pci.c
  ~ lofn.c                                ~ lofnreg.h
  ~ lofnvar.h                             ~ maestro.c
  ~ noct.c                                ~ noctreg.h
  ~ noctvar.h                             ~ nofn.c
  ~ nofnreg.h                             ~ nofnvar.h
  ~ pcidevs                               ~ pcidevs.h
  ~ pcidevs_data.h                        ~ pciide.c
  ~ pciide_natsemi_reg.h                  ~ twe_pci.c
  ~ ubsec.c                               ~ ubsecreg.h
  ~ ubsecvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

  ~ pcidevs

  TAGGED SMP
  > Add a couple of Intel 875P chipset devices found in dmesg from
  > Alexandre H <openbsdah at wanadoo.fr(grange@)

  ~ ises.c                                ~ isesreg.h
  ~ isesvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Remove clause 3. (ho@)

  TAGGED SMP
  > sync (grange@)

  ~ pcidevs

  TAGGED SMP
  > Add 3DFX Voodoo5 and TI TSB43AB23 IEEE1394, found in dmesg from
  > Alexandre H <openbsdah at wanadoo.fr(grange@)

  TAGGED SMP
  > sync (grange@)

  ~ pciide.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Add a generic channel setup routine for SATA devices; from NetBSD (grange@)

  ~ pciide.c                              + pciide_i31244_reg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Experimental support for Intel 31244 SATA, only parallel ATA mode yet;
  > from NetBSD. (grange@)

dev/pckbc

  ~ pckbd.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ com_pcmcia.c                          ~ gpr.c
  ~ gprio.h                               ~ if_an_pcmcia.c
  ~ if_ne_pcmcia.c                        ~ pcmciadevs
  ~ pcmciadevs.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/raidframe

  ~ rf_netbsdkintf.c                      ~ rf_openbsdkintf.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/rcons

  ~ raster.h                              ~ raster_op.c
  ~ raster_text.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/sbus

  ~ apio.c                                ~ asio.c
  ~ asioreg.h                             ~ be.c
  ~ bereg.h                               ~ bwtwo.c
  ~ cgsix.c                               ~ cgsixreg.h
  ~ cgthree.c                             ~ cs4231.c
  ~ cs4231var.h                           ~ dma_sbus.c
  ~ qe.c                                  ~ qereg.h
  ~ spif.c                                ~ spifreg.h
  ~ spifvar.h                             ~ uperf_sbus.c
  ~ uperf_sbusreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/sun

  ~ disklabel.h                           ~ sunkbd.c
  ~ sunkbdreg.h                           ~ sunkbdvar.h
  ~ uperfio.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/tc

  ~ asc.c                                 ~ asc_tcds.c
  ~ if_levar.h                            ~ ioasicreg.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/usb

  + umass_quirks.c                        + umass_quirks.h
  + umass_scsi.c                          + umass_scsi.h
  + umassvar.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  ~ FILES                                 ~ TODO
  ~ files.usb                             ~ if_aue.c
  ~ ohci.c                                ~ uaudio.c
  ~ uaudioreg.h                           ~ ubsa.c
  ~ ucom.c                                ~ uftdi.c
  ~ uhci.c                                ~ uhid.c
  ~ uhidev.c                              ~ uhub.c
  ~ ukbd.c                                ~ ulpt.c
  ~ umass.c                               ~ umct.c
  ~ umidi.c                               ~ umidi_quirks.c
  ~ ums.c                                 ~ urio.c
  ~ usb.h                                 ~ usb_port.h
  ~ usb_subr.c                            ~ usbdevs
  ~ usbdi.c                               ~ usbdi.h
  ~ uscanner.c                            ~ usscanner.c
  ~ uvisor.c                              ~ uvscom.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/wscons

  ~ wscons_gallant19.c                    ~ wscons_raster.h
  ~ wscons_rfont.h                        ~ wscons_rinit.c
  ~ wscons_rops.c                         ~ wsevent.c
  ~ wseventvar.h                          ~ wskbd.c
  ~ wsmouse.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

dev/wsfont

  ~ gallant12x22.h                        ~ omron12x20.h
  ~ qvss8x15.h                            ~ sony12x24.h
  ~ sony8x16.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

isofs/cd9660

  ~ cd9660_bmap.c                         ~ cd9660_extern.h
  ~ cd9660_lookup.c                       ~ cd9660_node.c
  ~ cd9660_node.h                         ~ cd9660_rrip.c
  ~ cd9660_rrip.h                         ~ cd9660_util.c
  ~ cd9660_vfsops.c                       ~ cd9660_vnops.c
  ~ iso.h                                 ~ iso_rrip.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

kern

  ~ exec_elf.c                            ~ init_main.c
  ~ kern_acct.c                           ~ kern_clock.c
  ~ kern_descrip.c                        ~ kern_exec.c
  ~ kern_exit.c                           ~ kern_fork.c
  ~ kern_kthread.c                        ~ kern_ktrace.c
  ~ kern_lock.c                           ~ kern_malloc.c
  ~ kern_malloc_debug.c                   ~ kern_physio.c
  ~ kern_proc.c                           ~ kern_prot.c
  ~ kern_resource.c                       ~ kern_sig.c
  ~ kern_subr.c                           ~ kern_synch.c
  ~ kern_sysctl.c                         ~ kern_time.c
  ~ kern_timeout.c                        ~ kern_xxx.c
  ~ kgdb_stub.c                           ~ subr_autoconf.c
  ~ subr_disk.c                           ~ subr_log.c
  ~ subr_prf.c                            ~ subr_prof.c
  ~ subr_userconf.c                       ~ subr_xxx.c
  ~ sys_generic.c                         ~ sys_process.c
  ~ sys_socket.c                          ~ sysv_sem.c
  ~ sysv_shm.c                            ~ tty.c
  ~ tty_conf.c                            ~ tty_pty.c
  ~ tty_subr.c                            ~ tty_tb.c
  ~ tty_tty.c                             ~ uipc_domain.c
  ~ uipc_mbuf.c                           ~ uipc_mbuf2.c
  ~ uipc_proto.c                          ~ uipc_socket.c
  ~ uipc_socket2.c                        ~ uipc_syscalls.c
  ~ uipc_usrreq.c                         ~ vfs_bio.c
  ~ vfs_cache.c                           ~ vfs_cluster.c
  ~ vfs_conf.c                            ~ vfs_default.c
  ~ vfs_init.c                            ~ vfs_lockf.c
  ~ vfs_lookup.c                          ~ vfs_subr.c
  ~ vfs_sync.c                            ~ vfs_syscalls.c
  ~ vfs_vnops.c                           ~ vnode_if.c
  ~ vnode_if.sh                           ~ vnode_if.src

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

lib/libkern

  + funcs.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  ~ adddi3.c                              ~ anddi3.c
  ~ ashldi3.c                             ~ ashrdi3.c
  ~ bcmp.c                                ~ bzero.c
  ~ cmpdi2.c                              ~ divdi3.c
  ~ getsn.c                               ~ imax.c
  ~ imin.c                                ~ iordi3.c
  ~ libkern.h                             ~ lmax.c
  ~ lmin.c                                ~ locc.c
  ~ lshldi3.c                             ~ lshrdi3.c
  ~ max.c                                 ~ mcount.c
  ~ memchr.c                              ~ memcmp.c
  ~ memset.c                              ~ min.c
  ~ moddi3.c                              ~ muldi3.c
  ~ negdi2.c                              ~ notdi2.c
  ~ qdivrem.c                             ~ quad.h
  ~ random.c                              ~ scanc.c
  ~ skpc.c                                ~ srandom.c
  ~ strcat.c                              ~ strcmp.c
  ~ strcpy.c                              ~ strlcat.c
  ~ strlcpy.c                             ~ strlen.c
  ~ strncmp.c                             ~ strncpy.c
  ~ subdi3.c                              ~ ucmpdi2.c
  ~ udivdi3.c                             ~ ulmax.c
  ~ ulmin.c                               ~ umoddi3.c
  ~ xordi3.c                              ~ arch/alpha/Makefile.inc
  ~ arch/hppa/Makefile.inc                ~ arch/hppa/bcopy.m4
  ~ arch/i386/Makefile.inc                ~ arch/i386/SYS.h
  ~ arch/i386/htonl.S                     ~ arch/i386/htons.S
  ~ arch/i386/ntohl.S                     ~ arch/i386/ntohs.S
  ~ arch/i386/setjmp.S                    ~ arch/m68k/Makefile.inc
  ~ arch/m68k/SYS.h                       ~ arch/m68k/bcmp.S
  ~ arch/m68k/bzero.S                     ~ arch/m68k/ffs.S
  ~ arch/m68k/htonl.S                     ~ arch/m68k/htons.S
  ~ arch/m68k/locc.S                      ~ arch/m68k/memcmp.S
  ~ arch/m68k/memset.S                    ~ arch/m68k/ntohl.S
  ~ arch/m68k/ntohs.S                     ~ arch/m68k/scanc.S
  ~ arch/m68k/skpc.S                      ~ arch/m68k/strcat.S
  ~ arch/m68k/strcmp.S                    ~ arch/m68k/strcpy.S
  ~ arch/m68k/strlen.S                    ~ arch/m68k/strncmp.S
  ~ arch/m68k/strncpy.S                   ~ arch/m88k/Makefile.inc
  ~ arch/mips/Makefile.inc                ~ arch/mips/SYS.h
  ~ arch/powerpc/Makefile.inc             ~ arch/powerpc/memcpy.c
  ~ arch/sparc/DEFS.h                     ~ arch/sparc/Makefile.inc
  ~ arch/sparc/SYS.h                      ~ arch/sparc/_setjmp.S
  ~ arch/sparc/bzero.S                    ~ arch/sparc/divrem.m4
  ~ arch/sparc/ffs.S                      ~ arch/sparc/htonl.S
  ~ arch/sparc/htons.S                    ~ arch/sparc/mul.S
  ~ arch/sparc/ntohl.S                    ~ arch/sparc/ntohs.S
  ~ arch/sparc/saveregs.S                 ~ arch/sparc/setjmp.S
  ~ arch/sparc/strlen.S                   ~ arch/sparc/umul.S
  ~ arch/sparc64/DEFS.h                   ~ arch/sparc64/Makefile.inc
  ~ arch/sparc64/SYS.h                    ~ arch/sparc64/_setjmp.S
  ~ arch/sparc64/bzero.S                  ~ arch/sparc64/ffs.S
  ~ arch/sparc64/htonl.S                  ~ arch/sparc64/htons.S
  ~ arch/sparc64/ntohl.S                  ~ arch/sparc64/ntohs.S
  ~ arch/sparc64/setjmp.S                 ~ arch/sparc64/strlen.S
  ~ arch/vax/Makefile.inc

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

lib/libsa

  + snprintf.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

  - exec.h                                ~ Makefile
  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ alloc.c
  ~ arp.c                                 ~ bootp.c
  ~ cd9660.c                              ~ close.c
  ~ closeall.c                            ~ cons.c
  ~ ctime.c                               ~ dev.c
  ~ disklabel.c                           ~ dkcksum.c
  ~ ether.c                               ~ exec.c
  ~ exit.c                                ~ fstat.c
  ~ getfile.c                             ~ gets.c
  ~ ioctl.c                               ~ iodesc.h
  ~ loadfile.c                            ~ lseek.c
  ~ memcmp.c                              ~ memcpy.c
  ~ memset.c                              ~ net.c
  ~ net.h                                 ~ netif.c
  ~ netif.h                               ~ nfs.c
  ~ nfs.h                                 ~ nfsv2.h
  ~ nullfs.c                              ~ open.c
  ~ printf.c                              ~ rarp.c
  ~ read.c                                ~ readdir.c
  ~ rpc.c                                 ~ rpcv2.h
  ~ saerrno.h                             ~ saioctl.h
  ~ stand.h                               ~ stat.c
  ~ strchr.c                              ~ strcmp.c
  ~ strerror.c                            ~ strlen.c
  ~ strncmp.c                             ~ strncpy.c
  ~ strtol.c                              ~ ufs.c
  ~ ufs.h                                 ~ unixdev.c
  ~ unixdev.h                             ~ write.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/deadfs

  ~ dead_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/fdesc

  ~ fdesc.h                               ~ fdesc_vfsops.c
  ~ fdesc_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/fifofs

  ~ fifo.h                                ~ fifo_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/genfs

  ~ layer.h                               ~ layer_extern.h
  ~ layer_subr.c                          ~ layer_vfsops.c
  ~ layer_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/kernfs

  ~ kernfs.h                              ~ kernfs_vfsops.c
  ~ kernfs_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/nullfs

  ~ null.h                                ~ null_vfsops.c
  ~ null_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/portal

  ~ portal.h                              ~ portal_vfsops.c
  ~ portal_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/procfs

  ~ procfs.h                              ~ procfs_ctl.c
  ~ procfs_fpregs.c                       ~ procfs_mem.c
  ~ procfs_note.c                         ~ procfs_regs.c
  ~ procfs_status.c                       ~ procfs_subr.c
  ~ procfs_vfsops.c                       ~ procfs_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/specfs

  ~ spec_vnops.c                          ~ specdev.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/umapfs

  ~ umap.h                                ~ umap_subr.c
  ~ umap_vfsops.c                         ~ umap_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

miscfs/union

  ~ union.h                               ~ union_subr.c
  ~ union_vfsops.c                        ~ union_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

net

  ~ bpf.c                                 ~ bpf.h
  ~ bpf_filter.c                          ~ bpfdesc.h
  ~ bridgestp.c                           ~ bsd-comp.c
  ~ ethertypes.h                          ~ if.c
  ~ if.h                                  ~ if_arcsubr.c
  ~ if_arp.h                              ~ if_bridge.c
  ~ if_bridge.h                           ~ if_dl.h
  ~ if_ethersubr.c                        ~ if_faith.c
  ~ if_fddi.h                             ~ if_fddisubr.c
  ~ if_llc.h                              ~ if_loop.c
  ~ if_ppp.c                              ~ if_sl.c
  ~ if_slvar.h                            ~ if_strip.c
  ~ if_token.h                            ~ if_tokensubr.c
  ~ if_types.h                            ~ netisr.h
  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_ioctl.c
  ~ pf_table.c                            ~ pfvar.h
  ~ radix.c                               ~ radix.h
  ~ raw_cb.c                              ~ raw_cb.h
  ~ raw_usrreq.c                          ~ route.c
  ~ route.h                               ~ rtsock.c
  ~ slcompress.c                          ~ slcompress.h
  ~ slip.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netatalk

  ~ aarp.c                                ~ ddp_output.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netccitt

  ~ ccitt_proto.c                         ~ dll.h
  ~ hd_debug.c                            ~ hd_input.c
  ~ hd_output.c                           ~ hd_subr.c
  ~ hd_timer.c                            ~ hd_var.h
  ~ hdlc.h                                ~ if_x25subr.c
  ~ llc_input.c                           ~ llc_output.c
  ~ llc_subr.c                            ~ llc_timer.c
  ~ llc_var.h                             ~ pk.h
  ~ pk_acct.c                             ~ pk_debug.c
  ~ pk_input.c                            ~ pk_llcsubr.c
  ~ pk_subr.c                             ~ pk_timer.c
  ~ pk_usrreq.c                           ~ pk_var.h
  ~ x25.h                                 ~ x25acct.h
  ~ x25err.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netinet

  ~ icmp6.h                               ~ icmp_var.h
  ~ if_arc.h                              ~ if_ether.c
  ~ if_ether.h                            ~ igmp.h
  ~ igmp_var.h                            ~ in.c
  ~ in.h                                  ~ in4_cksum.c
  ~ in_cksum.c                            ~ in_pcb.c
  ~ in_pcb.h                              ~ in_proto.c
  ~ in_systm.h                            ~ in_var.h
  ~ ip.h                                  ~ ip6.h
  ~ ip_icmp.c                             ~ ip_icmp.h
  ~ ip_input.c                            ~ ip_mroute.c
  ~ ip_output.c                           ~ ip_var.h
  ~ raw_ip.c                              ~ tcp.h
  ~ tcp_debug.c                           ~ tcp_debug.h
  ~ tcp_fsm.h                             ~ tcp_input.c
  ~ tcp_output.c                          ~ tcp_seq.h
  ~ tcp_subr.c                            ~ tcp_timer.c
  ~ tcp_timer.h                           ~ tcp_usrreq.c
  ~ tcp_var.h                             ~ tcpip.h
  ~ udp.h                                 ~ udp_usrreq.c
  ~ udp_var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netinet6

  ~ icmp6.c                               ~ in6.c
  ~ in6.h                                 ~ in6_cksum.c
  ~ in6_pcb.c                             ~ in6_proto.c
  ~ in6_src.c                             ~ in6_var.h
  ~ ip6_input.c                           ~ ip6_mroute.c
  ~ ip6_output.c                          ~ ip6_var.h
  ~ ip6protosw.h                          ~ mld6.c
  ~ nd6_nbr.c                             ~ raw_ip6.c
  ~ tcpipv6.h                             ~ udp6_output.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netipx

  ~ ipx.c                                 ~ ipx.h
  ~ ipx_cksum.c                           ~ ipx_if.h
  ~ ipx_input.c                           ~ ipx_ip.c
  ~ ipx_ip.h                              ~ ipx_outputfl.c
  ~ ipx_pcb.c                             ~ ipx_pcb.h
  ~ ipx_proto.c                           ~ ipx_tun.c
  ~ ipx_usrreq.c                          ~ ipx_var.h
  ~ spx.h                                 ~ spx_debug.c
  ~ spx_debug.h                           ~ spx_timer.h
  ~ spx_usrreq.c                          ~ spx_var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netiso

  ~ argo_debug.h                          ~ clnl.h
  ~ clnp.h                                ~ clnp_debug.c
  ~ clnp_er.c                             ~ clnp_frag.c
  ~ clnp_input.c                          ~ clnp_options.c
  ~ clnp_output.c                         ~ clnp_raw.c
  ~ clnp_stat.h                           ~ clnp_subr.c
  ~ clnp_timer.c                          ~ cltp_usrreq.c
  ~ cltp_var.h                            ~ cons.h
  ~ cons_pcb.h                            ~ eonvar.h
  ~ esis.c                                ~ esis.h
  ~ idrp_usrreq.c                         ~ if_cons.c
  ~ if_eon.c                              ~ iso.c
  ~ iso.h                                 ~ iso_chksum.c
  ~ iso_errno.h                           ~ iso_pcb.c
  ~ iso_pcb.h                             ~ iso_proto.c
  ~ iso_snpac.c                           ~ iso_snpac.h
  ~ iso_var.h                             ~ tp.trans
  ~ tp_astring.c                          ~ tp_clnp.h
  ~ tp_cons.c                             ~ tp_emit.c
  ~ tp_inet.c                             ~ tp_input.c
  ~ tp_ip.h                               ~ tp_iso.c
  ~ tp_meas.c                             ~ tp_meas.h
  ~ tp_output.c                           ~ tp_param.h
  ~ tp_pcb.c                              ~ tp_pcb.h
  ~ tp_seq.h                              ~ tp_stat.h
  ~ tp_subr.c                             ~ tp_subr2.c
  ~ tp_timer.c                            ~ tp_timer.h
  ~ tp_tpdu.h                             ~ tp_trace.c
  ~ tp_trace.h                            ~ tp_user.h
  ~ tp_usrreq.c                           ~ tuba_subr.c
  ~ tuba_table.c                          ~ tuba_table.h
  ~ tuba_usrreq.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

netns

  ~ idp.h                                 ~ idp_usrreq.c
  ~ idp_var.h                             ~ ns.c
  ~ ns.h                                  ~ ns_cksum.c
  ~ ns_error.c                            ~ ns_error.h
  ~ ns_if.h                               ~ ns_input.c
  ~ ns_ip.c                               ~ ns_output.c
  ~ ns_pcb.c                              ~ ns_pcb.h
  ~ ns_proto.c                            ~ sp.h
  ~ spidp.h                               ~ spp_debug.c
  ~ spp_debug.h                           ~ spp_timer.h
  ~ spp_usrreq.c                          ~ spp_var.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

nfs

  ~ nfs.h                                 ~ nfs_bio.c
  ~ nfs_node.c                            ~ nfs_serv.c
  ~ nfs_socket.c                          ~ nfs_srvcache.c
  ~ nfs_subs.c                            ~ nfs_syscalls.c
  ~ nfs_vfsops.c                          ~ nfs_vnops.c
  ~ nfsdiskless.h                         ~ nfsm_subs.h
  ~ nfsmount.h                            ~ nfsnode.h
  ~ nfsproto.h                            ~ nfsrtt.h
  ~ nfsrvcache.h                          ~ rpcv2.h
  ~ swapnfs.c                             ~ xdr_subs.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ntfs

  + TODO                                  + ntfs.h
  + ntfs_compr.c                          + ntfs_compr.h
  + ntfs_conv.c                           + ntfs_ihash.c
  + ntfs_ihash.h                          + ntfs_inode.h
  + ntfs_subr.c                           + ntfs_subr.h
  + ntfs_vfsops.c                         + ntfs_vfsops.h
  + ntfs_vnops.c                          + ntfsmount.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > add file to SMP branch (ho@)

scsi

  ~ cd.c                                  ~ ch.c
  ~ scsi_base.c                           ~ scsiconf.c
  ~ scsiconf.h                            ~ sd.c
  ~ sdvar.h                               ~ ss.c
  ~ ssvar.h                               ~ st.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

stand

  ~ cat.c                                 ~ copy.c
  ~ ls.c                                  ~ boot/boot.c
  ~ boot/bootarg.c                        ~ boot/bootarg.h
  ~ boot/cmd.c                            ~ boot/cmd.h
  ~ boot/vars.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

sys

  ~ acct.h                                ~ buf.h
  ~ cdefs.h                               ~ clist.h
  ~ conf.h                                ~ device.h
  ~ dir.h                                 ~ dirent.h
  ~ disk.h                                ~ disklabel.h
  ~ dkbad.h                               ~ dkio.h
  ~ dkstat.h                              ~ domain.h
  ~ endian.h                              ~ errno.h
  ~ event.h                               ~ exec.h
  ~ fcntl.h                               ~ file.h
  ~ filedesc.h                            ~ filio.h
  ~ gmon.h                                ~ hash.h
  ~ ioccom.h                              ~ ioctl.h
  ~ ioctl_compat.h                        ~ ipc.h
  ~ kernel.h                              ~ kgdb.h
  ~ ktrace.h                              ~ lock.h
  ~ lockf.h                               ~ malloc.h
  ~ mbuf.h                                ~ mman.h
  ~ mount.h                               ~ msgbuf.h
  ~ mtio.h                                ~ namei.h
  ~ param.h                               ~ poll.h
  ~ proc.h                                ~ protosw.h
  ~ ptrace.h                              ~ queue.h
  ~ reboot.h                              ~ resource.h
  ~ resourcevar.h                         ~ sched.h
  ~ select.h                              ~ siginfo.h
  ~ signal.h                              ~ signalvar.h
  ~ socket.h                              ~ socketvar.h
  ~ sockio.h                              ~ stat.h
  ~ sysctl.h                              ~ syslimits.h
  ~ syslog.h                              ~ systm.h
  ~ tablet.h                              ~ termios.h
  ~ time.h                                ~ timeb.h
  ~ timeout.h                             ~ times.h
  ~ tprintf.h                             ~ tty.h
  ~ ttychars.h                            ~ ttycom.h
  ~ ttydefaults.h                         ~ ttydev.h
  ~ types.h                               ~ ucred.h
  ~ uio.h                                 ~ un.h
  ~ unistd.h                              ~ unpcb.h
  ~ user.h                                ~ utsname.h
  ~ vmmeter.h                             ~ vnode.h
  ~ vnode_if.h                            ~ wait.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ufs/ext2fs

  ~ ext2fs.h                              ~ ext2fs_alloc.c
  ~ ext2fs_balloc.c                       ~ ext2fs_bmap.c
  ~ ext2fs_dinode.h                       ~ ext2fs_dir.h
  ~ ext2fs_extern.h                       ~ ext2fs_inode.c
  ~ ext2fs_lookup.c                       ~ ext2fs_readwrite.c
  ~ ext2fs_subr.c                         ~ ext2fs_vfsops.c
  ~ ext2fs_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ufs/ffs

  ~ ffs_alloc.c                           ~ ffs_balloc.c
  ~ ffs_extern.h                          ~ ffs_inode.c
  ~ ffs_softdep.c                         ~ ffs_softdep_stub.c
  ~ ffs_subr.c                            ~ ffs_tables.c
  ~ ffs_vfsops.c                          ~ ffs_vnops.c
  ~ fs.h                                  ~ softdep.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ufs/lfs

  ~ lfs.h                                 ~ lfs_alloc.c
  ~ lfs_balloc.c                          ~ lfs_bio.c
  ~ lfs_cksum.c                           ~ lfs_debug.c
  ~ lfs_extern.h                          ~ lfs_inode.c
  ~ lfs_segment.c                         ~ lfs_subr.c
  ~ lfs_syscalls.c                        ~ lfs_vfsops.c
  ~ lfs_vnops.c

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ufs/mfs

  ~ mfs_extern.h                          ~ mfs_vfsops.c
  ~ mfs_vnops.c                           ~ mfsnode.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

ufs/ufs

  ~ dinode.h                              ~ dir.h
  ~ inode.h                               ~ quota.h
  ~ ufs_bmap.c                            ~ ufs_extern.h
  ~ ufs_ihash.c                           ~ ufs_inode.c
  ~ ufs_lookup.c                          ~ ufs_quota.c
  ~ ufs_quota_stub.c                      ~ ufs_readwrite.c
  ~ ufs_vfsops.c                          ~ ufs_vnops.c
  ~ ufsmount.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_extern.h                          ~ uvm_mmap.c
  ~ uvm_page.c                            ~ uvm_pager.h
  ~ uvm_param.h                           ~ uvm_pmap.h

  TAGGED SMP
  > Sync SMP branch to -current (ho@)

less

  ~ funcs.h                               ~ less.h
  ~ os.c                                  ~ signal.c

  > Use interruptible syscalls instead of setjmp/longjmp.  This makes
  > less's signal handlers safe.  No one has reported problems so far...
  > (millert@)

m4

  ~ gnum4.c