ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Jun 13 08:02:49 BST 2003

audio                                   audio/mpg123
audio/speex                             audio/waveplay
devel                                   devel/ORBit2
devel/binutils                          devel/boehm-gc
devel/gconf2                            devel/libgtop2
devel/libwnck                           devel/linc
devel/opencm                            devel/startup-notification
devel/vte                               graphics/gwenview
infrastructure/fetch                    infrastructure/install
infrastructure/package                  misc/garmin-utils
www/dillo                               www/links+
x11                                     x11/fluxbox
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk+2
x11/gtk-engines2                        x11/gtk-thinice-engine
x11/kde                                 x11/mplayer-fonts

== audio ============================================================= 01/07 ==

audio

  ~ Makefile

  > +speex (naddy@)

mpg123

  ~ files/term.c

  > remove license term 3 for espie, ports tree appears clean of terms 3/4 now
  > (pvalchev@)

  ~ files/audio_openbsd.c

  > put Espie's license here by his request (pvalchev@)

speex

  + patches/patch-src_speexdec_c          + patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches/patch-libspeex_stack_alloc_h
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	Import speex 1.0.1.

waveplay

  ~ Makefile

  > This has no license
  > I've sent a mail asking about it, in the meantime do not let it get
  > distributed (pvalchev@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/07 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +startup-notification
  > +vte
  > +gtk-thinice-engine
  > +icon-theme
  > +themes (marcm@)

ORBit2

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.6.1 in support if Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

binutils

  ~ stable/patches/patch-gas_configure_in

  > instead of using double square brackets to escape the inner set, use
  > the changequote macro. (brad@)

boehm-gc

  ~ Makefile

  > Mark this as broken.
  > This should have been done a while ago.
  > Fixing this is beyond me, and until this works, w3m and gcj are pointless
  > as
  > well (opencm will be free of boehm-gc soon enough). (todd@)

gconf2

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-doc_gconf_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gconf_Makefile_in       ~ patches/patch-gconf_gconftool_c
  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ pkg/DEINSTALL
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.0 in support of Gnome 2.2.1
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

libgtop2

  - patches/patch-po_zh_CN_po             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ patches/patch-src_daemon_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.0.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

libwnck

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

linc

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > Update to 1.0.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

opencm

  ~ Makefile

  > oops, as pointed out a long time ago, regress is broken.
  > Until today, I did not realize how badly.
  > The entire tests/ subdir is missing from the release, but is available if
  > you wish to checkout their repository. hmm... (todd@)

startup-notification

  + patches/patch-ltmain_sh               + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	Startup-notification is a library which implements a startup
  > notification

vte

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  + patches/patch-src_vte_c               + patches/patch-src_dumpkeys_c
  + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in
  + patches/patch-gnome-pty-helper_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_pty_c

  > New import:
  >	VTE is an terminal emulator widget for use with GTK+ 2.

== graphics ========================================================== 03/07 ==

gwenview

  > upgrade to gwenview 0.17.1a (brad@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/07 ==

fetch

  ~ check-license

  > license for license-check (public domain) (marc@)

  ~ check-license

  > un-typo my address (marc@)

install

  ~ make-plist

  > remove license terms 3 & 4 for espie (pvalchev@)

package

  ~ webify-packages

  > put in the public domain. ok author "Ryan Walker" <walkerr at ssimicro.com  > (pvalchev@)

== misc ============================================================== 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

garmin-utils

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > use version 1.92 (marc@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

dillo

  ~ Makefile

  > dillo.auriga.wearlab.de -> www.dillo.org (brad@)

links+

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-cookies_c
  ~ patches/patch-default_c               ~ patches/patch-html_gr_c
  ~ patches/patch-html_r_c                ~ patches/patch-http_c
  ~ patches/patch-intl_english_lng        ~ patches/patch-intl_german_lng
  ~ patches/patch-intl_spanish_lng        ~ patches/patch-ipret_c
  ~ patches/patch-jsint_c                 ~ patches/patch-links_h
  ~ patches/patch-menu_c                  ~ patches/patch-view_c

  > upgrade to links 2.1pre11
  > fgsch@ pval@ ok (brad@)

== x11 =============================================================== 07/07 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +startup-notification
  > +vte
  > +gtk-thinice-engine
  > +icon-theme
  > +themes (marcm@)

fluxbox

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_fluxbox_cc

  > upgrade to fluxbox 0.9.3
  > --
  > From: MAINTAINER (brad@)

gnome

  - libbonobo/patches/patch-configure     ~ libbonobo/Makefile
  ~ libbonobo/distinfo                    ~ libbonobo/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libbonobo/pkg/PLIST
  + libbonobo/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ mime-data/Makefile                    ~ mime-data/distinfo
  ~ mime-data/pkg/DEINSTALL               ~ mime-data/pkg/INSTALL
  ~ mime-data/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.2.0 in support of Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - bonobo-activation/patches/patch-configure
  ~ bonobo-activation/Makefile            ~ bonobo-activation/distinfo
  ~ bonobo-activation/patch-bonobo-activation_bonobo-activation-fork-server_c
  ~ bonobo-activation/patch-ltmain_sh     ~ bonobo-activation/pkg/DEINSTALL
  ~ bonobo-activation/pkg/INSTALL         ~ bonobo-activation/pkg/PLIST
  + bonobo-activation/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in
  + bonobo-activation/patches/patch-server_Makefile_in

  > Update to 2.2.1.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ vfs2/Makefile                         ~ vfs2/distinfo
  ~ vfs2/patches/patch-configure          ~ vfs2/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ vfs2/pkg/DEINSTALL                    ~ vfs2/pkg/INSTALL
  ~ vfs2/pkg/PLIST
  + vfs2/patches/patch-libgnomevfs_gnome-vfs-mime-magic_c
  + vfs2/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.3 in support of Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ libgnome/Makefile                     ~ libgnome/distinfo
  ~ libgnome/patches/patch-configure      ~ libgnome/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnome/pkg/DEINSTALL                ~ libgnome/pkg/INSTALL
  ~ libgnome/pkg/PFRAG.shared             ~ libgnome/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.2.0.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ libgnomecanvas/Makefile               ~ libgnomecanvas/distinfo
  ~ libgnomecanvas/patches/patch-configure
  ~ libgnomecanvas/patches/patch-demos_Makefile_in
  ~ libgnomecanvas/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnomecanvas/pkg/PFRAG.shared       ~ libgnomecanvas/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.2.0.2 in support of Gnome 2.2.1
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - libbonoboui/patches/patch-configure   ~ libbonoboui/Makefile
  ~ libbonoboui/distinfo                  ~ libbonoboui/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libbonoboui/pkg/PLIST
  + libbonoboui/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.0.1 in support of Gnome 2.2.1
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ libgnomeui/Makefile                   ~ libgnomeui/distinfo
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-configure
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-libgnomeui_Makefile_in
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-ui-init_c
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ libgnomeui/patches/patch-test-gnome_Makefile_in
  ~ libgnomeui/pkg/PFRAG.shared           ~ libgnomeui/pkg/PLIST
  + libgnomeui/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.0.1 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ librsvg/Makefile                      ~ librsvg/distinfo
  ~ librsvg/patches/patch-configure       ~ librsvg/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ librsvg/pkg/PFRAG.shared              ~ librsvg/pkg/PLIST
  + librsvg/patches/patch-rsvg_h

  > Update to 2.2.4 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ gail/Makefile                         ~ gail/distinfo
  ~ gail/patches/patch-configure          ~ gail/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 1.2.0 for Gnome 2.2.1
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ eel/Makefile                          ~ eel/distinfo
  ~ eel/patches/patch-configure           ~ eel/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ eel/pkg/PFRAG.shared                  ~ eel/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.2.2 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - desktop/patches/patch-configure       ~ desktop/Makefile
  ~ desktop/distinfo
  ~ desktop/patch-libgnome-desktop_gnome-desktop-item_c
  ~ desktop/patch-ltmain_sh               ~ desktop/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ desktop/pkg/PLIST
  + desktop/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - controlcenter2/patches/patch-configure
  ~ controlcenter2/Makefile               ~ controlcenter2/distinfo
  ~ controlcenter2/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ controlcenter2/pkg/PLIST
  + controlcenter2/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - metacity/patches/patch-configure      ~ metacity/Makefile
  ~ metacity/distinfo                     ~ metacity/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ metacity/pkg/PLIST
  + metacity/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.4.34 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - panel/patches/patch-applets_fish_Makefile_in
  - panel/patches/patch-applets_gen_util_Makefile_in
  - panel/patches/patch-configure
  - panel/patches/patch-gnome-panel_Makefile_in
  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ panel/distinfo
  ~ panel/patches/patch-ltmain_sh         ~ panel/pkg/DEINSTALL
  ~ panel/pkg/INSTALL                     ~ panel/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ panel/pkg/PLIST
  + panel/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ applets2/Makefile                     ~ applets2/distinfo
  ~ applets2/patches/patch-battstat_Makefile_in
  ~ applets2/patches/patch-battstat_properties_c
  ~ applets2/patches/patch-configure      ~ applets2/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ applets2/pkg/DEINSTALL-battstat       ~ applets2/pkg/INSTALL-battstat
  ~ applets2/pkg/PLIST                    ~ applets2/pkg/PLIST-battstat
  + applets2/patches/patch-multiload_Makefile_in
  + applets2/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - terminal/patches/patch-configure      ~ terminal/Makefile
  ~ terminal/distinfo                     ~ terminal/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ terminal/pkg/PLIST
  + terminal/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Yes, yes, gnome-terminal 2.2.1 for, you guessed it Gnome 2.2.something.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  + icon-theme/Makefile                   + icon-theme/distinfo
  + icon-theme/pkg/PLIST                  + icon-theme/pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	The default icons for Gnome 2.2.

  + themes/Makefile                       + themes/distinfo
  + themes/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  + themes/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in
  + themes/pkg/PLIST                      + themes/pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	The default themes for Gnome 2.2.

  - nautilus/pkg/patch-libnautilus-private_nautilus-thumbnails_c
  ~ nautilus/Makefile                     ~ nautilus/distinfo
  ~ nautilus/patches/patch-configure      ~ nautilus/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ nautilus/pkg/DEINSTALL                ~ nautilus/pkg/INSTALL
  ~ nautilus/pkg/PFRAG.shared             ~ nautilus/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.2.2 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ libgtkhtml/Makefile                   ~ libgtkhtml/distinfo
  ~ libgtkhtml/patches/patch-configure    ~ libgtkhtml/patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > Update for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  - yelp/patches/patch-configure          ~ yelp/Makefile
  ~ yelp/distinfo                         ~ yelp/patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ yelp/pkg/PLIST
  + yelp/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.0 for Gnome 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/distinfo
  ~ session/patches/patch-ltmain_sh       ~ session/pkg/PLIST
  + session/patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > LAST ONE!
  > Update gnome-session to pull it all together.  Gnome 2.2.1 is now in-tree
  > (and of course Gnome 2.2.2 will be released shortly)
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +startup-notification
  > +vte
  > +gtk-thinice-engine
  > +icon-theme
  > +themes (marcm@)

gtk+2

  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-contrib_gdk-pixbuf-xlib_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-demos_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gdk-pixbuf_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gdk_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-gtk_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_input_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL                         ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/INSTALL                           ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ pkg/PLIST-docs
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > Update to 2.2.1... finally
  > urging and ok jolan@ (marcm@)

gtk-engines2

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.2.0 to match GTK+2 2.2.1.
  > ok jolan@ (marcm@)

gtk-thinice-engine

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	A flat, simple theme engine for GTK+ 2, also used by Gnome 2.2.

kde

  - graphics3/patches/patch-kghostview_kpswidget_cpp
  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ addons3/Makefile
  ~ addons3/distinfo                      ~ addons3/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ addons3/pkg/PLIST                     ~ arts3/Makefile
  ~ arts3/distinfo                        ~ artwork3/Makefile
  ~ artwork3/distinfo                     ~ artwork3/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ artwork3/pkg/PLIST                    ~ base3/Makefile
  ~ base3/distinfo                        ~ base3/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ base3/pkg/PLIST                       ~ bindings3/Makefile
  ~ bindings3/distinfo
  ~ bindings3/patches/patch-kjsembed_Makefile_in
  ~ bindings3/patches/patch-qtc_clib_Makefile_in
  ~ bindings3/patches/patch-qtc_clib_qtc_Makefile_am
  ~ bindings3/patches/patch-qtc_clib_qtc_Makefile_in
  ~ bindings3/patches/patch-smoke_qt_generate_pl
  ~ edu3/Makefile                         ~ edu3/distinfo
  ~ edu3/pkg/PFRAG.shared                 ~ edu3/pkg/PLIST
  ~ games3/Makefile                       ~ games3/distinfo
  ~ games3/patches/patch-kolf_Makefile_in
  ~ games3/pkg/PFRAG.shared               ~ games3/pkg/PLIST
  ~ graphics3/Makefile                    ~ graphics3/distinfo
  ~ graphics3/pkg/PLIST                   ~ i18n3/Makefile
  ~ i18n3/distinfo                        ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.af
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.ar                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.ca
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.cs                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.da
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.de                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.el
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.en_GB                 ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.es
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.et                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.eu
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.fa                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.fi
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.fr                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.he
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.hu                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.it
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.ja                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.lt
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.nl                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.nn
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.nso                   ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.pl
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.pt                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.pt_BR
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.ro                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.ru
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.sk                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.sl
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.sv                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.th
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.uk                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.vi
  ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.xh                    ~ i18n3/pkg/PLIST.zh_CN
  ~ libs3/Makefile                        ~ libs3/distinfo
  ~ libs3/pkg/PLIST                       ~ libs3-doc/Makefile
  ~ libs3-doc/pkg/PLIST                   ~ multimedia3/Makefile
  ~ multimedia3/distinfo
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-kaudiocreator_cdconfigimp_cpp
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-kscd_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-kscd_libwm_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_artsplug_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_cddaplay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_cddaplay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_mpgplay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_mpgplay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_splay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_splay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_tplay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_tplay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafcdda_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafcdda_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafmpgplay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafmpgplay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafsplay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafsplay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yaftplay_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yaftplay_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafvorbis_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafvorbis_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafxplayer_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafyuv_Makefile_am
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_example_yaf_yafyuv_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-mpeglib_lib_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_library_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_library_noatuntags_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_dcopiface_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_excellent_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_htmlexport_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_infrared_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_kaiman_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_keyz_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_kjofol-skin_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_liszt_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_marquis_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_metatag_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_monoscope_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_net_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_noatunui_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_simple_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_splitplaylist_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_systray_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_voiceprint_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-noatun_modules_winskin_Makefile_in
  ~ multimedia3/pkg/PFRAG.shared          ~ multimedia3/pkg/PLIST
  ~ network3/Makefile                     ~ network3/distinfo
  ~ network3/pkg/PFRAG.shared             ~ network3/pkg/PLIST
  ~ office3/Makefile                      ~ patches-3.1/patch-aclocal_m4
  ~ pim3/Makefile                         ~ pim3/distinfo
  ~ quanta/Makefile                       ~ quanta/distinfo
  ~ quanta/pkg/PFRAG.shared               ~ quanta/pkg/PLIST
  ~ sdk3/Makefile                         ~ sdk3/distinfo
  ~ toys3/Makefile                        ~ toys3/distinfo
  ~ umbrello/Makefile                     ~ umbrello/pkg/PLIST
  ~ utils3/Makefile                       ~ utils3/distinfo
  + patches-3.1/patch-admin_libtool_m4_in

  > Update to kde 3.1.2 (requires recent autoconf).
  > Fix some build issues, mainly in kdebindings and kdemultimedia. (espie@)

mplayer-fonts

  ~ Makefile