[odc] Daily src changes for 2003-06-15

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jun 16 08:06:17 BST 2003

etc/security                            gnu/egcs
regress/lib                             regress/sys
sbin/isakmpd                            share/man
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/net                                 usr.bin/top
usr.bin/yes                             usr.sbin/dhcp
usr.sbin/user

== etc =============================================================== 01/08 ==

security

  ~ security

  > The hyphen in regexp should really be escaped
  > ok millert@ (grange@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/08 ==

egcs

  ~ gcc/collect2.c

  > fix last O_CREAT without mode; otto at drijf.neteraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/08 ==

lib

  ~ Makefile                              + libevent/Makefile
  + libevent/eventtest.c

  > libevent regress from niels (mickey@)

  ~ Makefile                              + libskey/Makefile
  + libskey/skeytest.c

  > libskey regress from netbsd (mickey@)

sys

  ~ kern/kqueue/Makefile

  > better LDADD (mickey@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

isakmpd

  ~ exchange.c

  > ID copying should happen earlier in exchange_finalize so that we won't lose
  > data during rekeying. From Jean-Francois Dive. (ho@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man8/yp.8

  > note that the yp server needs portmap(8) to be running as well, now that
  > portmap is off by default
  > millert@ ok (avsm@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ tcx.c

  > Fix the logic in the interrupt handler, and reenable colormap updates
  > triggered by the vertical retrace interrupt. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ limits.h

  > don't define _LP64 here. (brad@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_3
  > Fix by dhartmei@
  > apply correct window scaling to ackskew
  > deraadt@ ok (brad@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

top

  ~ commands.c                            ~ machine.c
  ~ machine.h                             ~ top.c
  ~ username.c

  > use uid_t and fix some sign compare warnings; OK krw@ and deraadt@
  > (millert@)

yes

  ~ yes.c

  > minor style nit (tedu@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

dhcp

  ~ dhclient/scripts/dhclient-script

  > Add an OpenBSD style license/copyright.
  > Suggested by deraadt@, ok millert at .rw@)

user

  ~ group.8                               ~ groupadd.8
  ~ groupdel.8                            ~ groupinfo.8
  ~ groupmod.8                            ~ user.8
  ~ useradd.8                             ~ userdel.8
  ~ userinfo.8                            ~ usermgmt.conf.5
  ~ usermod.8