ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Jun 17 08:03:52 BST 2003

audio/libmikmod                         audio/vorbis-tools
audio/wmmp3                             audio/xmp
infrastructure/install                  lang/egcs
math/sc                                 net/cvsync
net/named-xfer                          net/nsd
net/pork                                www/mozilla
x11/fvwm2                               x11/kde

== audio ============================================================= 01/07 ==

libmikmod

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-drivers_drv_wav_c

  > Fix corrupted 16bit .wav files generation on big endian platforms; from
  > unzel miod
  > Bump patchlevel to p3 to distinguish fixed version (pvalchev@)

vorbis-tools

  + patches/patch-ogginfo_ogginfo2_c      + patches/patch-vcut_vcut_c

  > Fix format specifier.
  > From: Andrew Williams <andrew.s.williams at adelaide.edu.aunaddy@)

wmmp3

  ~ patches/patch-mpg123ctl_c

  > correct bound lengths (dont use sizeof char*). needs more looking at
  > wilfried@ ok (avsm@)

xmp

  + patches/patch-src_loaders_kris_load_c

  > off by one in the kris loader. reported upstream (avsm@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/07 ==

install

  ~ make-plist

  > ensure $out{$plist}, $out{$pshared} are defined when needed. (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 03/07 ==

egcs

  ~ stable/Makefile                       + stable/patches/patch-gcc_toplev_c

  > add dummy -fno-stack-protector to gcc/g++, does nothing
  > bump version on gcc/g++ packages (sturm@)

== math ============================================================== 04/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

sc

  ~ patches/patch-sc_doc                  + patches/patch-torev

  > - correct path to tutorial in man page
  > - correct LOCALBASE substitution in doc locations (pvalchev@)

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-lex_c

  > o We are not 4.3BSD so don't pretend
  > o Use modern curses routines if ncurses is in use
  > Fises PR 3225; OK pvalchev@ (millert@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAME for last change (pvalchev@)

== net =============================================================== 05/07 ==

cvsync

  - patches/patch-common_dircmp_rcs_scanfile_c

  > Update to 0.23.1.  Changes:
  > * Improve stability.
  > * Fix some bugs. (naddy@)

named-xfer

  > version 8.4.1 (jakob@)

nsd

  - patches/patch-nsd_c                   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to nsd 1.1.0 (jakob@)

pork

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_pork_inet_c
  + patches/patch-src_pork_transfer_c     + patches/patch-src_pork_transfer_h

  > upgrade to 0.99.0
  > - file transfer (send & receive) support for AIM
  > - rewritten to support other protocols
  > (may cause problems with porkrc/perl scripts from old versions) (jolan@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

mozilla

  ~ patches/patch-xpcom_glue_nsIGenericFactory_h
  ~ patches/patch-xpcom_glue_nsIGenericFactory_h

  > allow static build (wilfried@)

  - patches/patch-string_embed_nsEmbedString_cpp
  - patches/patch-string_embed_nsEmbedString_cpp

  > not needed with -fno-stack-protector (wilfried@)

== x11 =============================================================== 07/07 ==

fvwm2

  ~ patches/patch-fvwm_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-utils_Makefile_in

  > Update to fvwm-2.4.16; from Peter Hessler <phessler at theapt.orgpvalchev@)

kde

  + libs3/patches/patch-kdeui_kmainwindow_cpp

  > prevent core dump on some window openings. (espie@)

  + base3/patches/patch-startkde

  > allow startkde to start kde on its own, invoking startx when needed.
  > (espie@)

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > remove sparc64 workaround for missing -fno-stack-protector in gcc3,
  > this flag was just added to gcc3 (sturm@)

  ~ arts3/Makefile